Show off your org music...

Jun 16, 2016 at 9:54 PM
The "C" in "college" is for "crippling debt".
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
I already use 7zip.... I'll look at the ORGs later.

Jul 2, 2016 at 5:55 PM

I really liked mura+, but I think that the instrument choice and the lack of note decay makes these ORGs a little grating and high pitched. Try adding some decay to your notes, and try choosing different instruments or even lowering some of the tracks and octave.

Jul 5, 2016 at 4:43 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Last edited:
Jul 6, 2016 at 9:31 PM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
Started working on this this morning. I'm rather pleased with the results.

Surface of SR388 - Metroid 2

It sounds nice, the late 90s instruments are used pretty tactfully and the echoes used throughout the whole thing are well done as well. Sometimes track 7 deviates from the echo which I'm not sure if is intentional or not but it's barely noticeable anyway. All the instruments just work really well together, I especially like the way bars 41-56 sound.

Last edited:
Jul 21, 2016 at 4:17 PM
2dbro
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
A little bit of backstory to this org that I made:
So yesterday I was playing on an old Plug-N-Play Namco thingy and the first thing that comes to mind was "Oh yeah! Rally X!" and then I started up Rally X and I remembered how catchy the tune was.
So, made an org of the Rally X theme.

Jul 25, 2016 at 11:00 PM
I made a GRAND theme for everyone, it's very high quality. I think if you view it you'll have a gay old time.

Aug 4, 2016 at 9:11 PM
I found some sheet music for an electronic version of Katyusha and decided to put my own little spin on it...

Katyusha Electronica

Aug 6, 2016 at 10:46 PM
2dbro
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
Aug 19, 2016 at 2:40 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
I'm sure someone here has transcribed this song, but I thought I'd try my hand at it.

Link to the .ORG file. Link to the Soundcloud page.

Aug 22, 2016 at 3:50 AM
So I decided that Steven Universe needed a little love from my ORG transcribing skills.

Stronger Than You

Sep 5, 2016 at 5:45 PM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
I made a remake of Potential for Anything in OrgMaker, with compatible instruments. It's for a mod I'm making, but I think it's good enough to be revealed. (also it's shorter than the original. It's only about a minute and a half, but I still think I should show it to you)

Sep 6, 2016 at 2:10 AM
Based Member
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
I'm getting more confident in my ORGmaking skills.

Starlight Zone from a year ago or so

Starlight Zone now!
Hey, you've made some nice improvements! Your original version wasn't terrible, but the change in quality was definitely noticeable. I really enjoy the newer version, it gets the drums right and the background tracks blend in really well.

I made a remake of Potential for Anything in OrgMaker, with compatible instruments. It's for a mod I'm making, but I think it's good enough to be revealed. (also it's shorter than the original. It's only about a minute and a half, but I still think I should show it to you)
I enjoyed listening to this as well. It seems like it would fit well with a level that's maybe 80% of the way through a game where you've recently lost some of your friends but you're not ready to face the final boss yet. The loop was also really seamless so I would probably take a while to get tired of it.