first we need a style though\
i say for quote, curly and the mimigas we do a sort of chibi-ish style
for kazuma, momomin and the docter a more serious style
and for misery a bit in between

and i say we go with the hard ending makes the games seem more hardcore

also it leaves it out for a sequel when quote, curl and balrog leave the island
the sequel could take place at theyre new home
if you see the ending when you kill balos

The problem with the hard ending is that Quote, Curly and Balrog never return to see Sue and the rest of the humans. They just kind of leave. And besides, I really want to do a sequel.

Suggestions:
1. I think that Quote should gradually improve his
fighting ability so we can see some interesting
fights towards the end.

2. Also, have Curly moving independently, not
attached to Quote, in the last fight with Ballos
in the sequel.

3. Maybe we could have everyone fighting at once
in the last fight against Ballos, an epic battle in
the making.

Questions:
1. Who will do the voices?

He does improve, especially after Toroko and King die, and he becomes more serious.

I won't be making hell run, but Curly does follow Quote through the final cave and is in the fight with the Doctor and the Core. And no, she's not strapped to Quote's back.

In the sequel, yes. Big battle. Lots of explosions.

And for the voices, whoever I can find that can do them the best.

We're actually making a movie??! I mean, a real, animated movie? I thought this was just a manuscript.

First, I need to make the script. Then, I am actually going to try and have it professionally made. If that doesn't work, I will post the final version of the script permently to the internet, and see if I can get support to make it myself. Not like, doing everything myself, but hiring professionals and directing it. That is, if I can get support for it.

Actually, there is a combined walkthrough and script for the game that would be useful for something like this at this link:

Used it. Copy and paste. Although I am going to go back and paraphrase most everything.

Well, all I'd be able to do is probably select the BGMs, where they go and do the themesong if there is gonna be one.
What about Cave Story Remix Project or DrumUltimA's Moon Rhapsody for the music? You would have to get permission first for each song, but It'd be worth it.

And the original soundtrack in mp3 is here if you need it.

EDIT: Also we need some custom made music for the movie since some of the remix stuff might not work in the movie and would need to sound less like a computer game and more like a movie, the main theme for cave story would definitely need to be remade.

There is a link on the music page of the Cave Story tribute site, labeled Various Cave Story track remixes but the link is broken, what music was in there?

All I can contribute to this project is web design/development, so if the project ever needs a website, tell me.

I'll work out the BGM's, although when I post the final version, I'll be open to suggestions.

And I already e-mailed Kwix (Cave Story Remix head DJ), but he never responded. As for moon, I haven't herd it yet, I'll get back to you on that. And custom music is defiantly needed, although where from I don't know yet.

is the movie gonna be made in flash?
No. No no no no no. A flash movie would be looked upon a just some stupid cartoon. I mean to make a real movie. Not like silver screen, but at least DVD.

I apologize for the seemingly endless post, that's what i get for leaving for a week.
:p

Aug 5, 2007 at 11:21 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Welcome back! The length of the post nothing to apologize for.

Atravir said:
Oh, and you'ld need to clear this with Pixel, Atravir.
I tried to. He won't answer me. I even got on google and made a crappy translation of my email in Japanese, but he still wouldn't answer.
This may seem a bit late (relating to page 2 of this thread), but did Pixel ever get round to emailing you back?

Aug 5, 2007 at 11:28 AM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
Roonil Wazlib said:
DVD? Damn! Is it possible to get it shipped to South Asia? I'm darn curious!

Depending on the manufacturing, a video DVD can be played everywhere and thus, as long as the shipping is paid, could be send everywhere.

It has to be made in the first place, of course :p

Aug 5, 2007 at 12:18 PM
Starbound sucked sadly
SO your gonna have actual people acting it??

i though it was gonna be a small flash project lol

Aug 5, 2007 at 12:28 PM
Respwnt
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
Tadashi said:
Depending on the manufacturing, a video DVD can be played everywhere and thus, as long as the shipping is paid, could be send everywhere.

It has to be made in the first place, of course :p
Yeah, that's what I assumed. But let's not get carried away. Good luck with the script, Attie!

Aug 5, 2007 at 12:47 PM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
Atravir said:
He does improve, especially after Toroko and King die, and he becomes more serious.

I won't be making hell run, but Curly does follow Quote through the final cave and is in the fight with the Doctor and the Core. And no, she's not strapped to Quote's back.

In the sequel, yes. Big battle. Lots of explosions.

And for the voices, whoever I can find that can do them the best.

1. Don't make him too serious though, leave his personality intact.

2. Yeah, they would look cooler separate but working together rather than strapped together.

3. Yay!!!!!!!!

4. Professional job would be best for voices.

Atravir said:
No. No no no no no. A flash movie would be looked upon a just some stupid cartoon. I mean to make a real movie. Not like silver screen, but at least DVD.

A DVD would be awesome, I would treasure it forever.

Suggestions (again)

1. If you want to have both the snake and the spur, have the snake as just a modification to the fireball made by Chaba after offering the Beast Fang :p as a trade, without losing the spur/polar star.

2. The whimsical star should come with the spur when you get it and should flow along the energy patterns while the spur is charging, and stops moving around when Quote is not charging his weapon.

3. Quote should refuse Mr. Little's trade-off, but have Mr.Little appear with the Nemesis to join the fight in the sequel.

4. In the sequel, human civilization should look like a "fantasy novel" type world that steered away from magic (to the point of killing or banishing all those who practice magic) and forced itself into technology, because of what Ballos did when the magic took control of him.

5. There should be small hints about Ballos in the first movie.

Aug 5, 2007 at 6:04 PM
Guy with Sword
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
This may seem a bit late (relating to page 2 of this thread), but did Pixel ever get round to emailing you back?
Nope. Maybe if I bug him, he'll answer.

SO your gonna have actual people acting it??

i though it was gonna be a small flash project lol
No, it'll be animated, just not flash. This would make a horrible live action movie, especially since Mimigas would have to be computer generated.

Yeah, that's what I assumed. But let's not get carried away. Good luck with the script, Attie!
Never call me Attie. Please.

Suggestions (again)

1. If you want to have both the snake and the spur, have the snake as just a modification to the fireball made by Chaba after offering the Beast Fang as a trade, without losing the spur/polar star.

2. The whimsical star should come with the spur when you get it and should flow along the energy patterns while the spur is charging, and stops moving around when Quote is not charging his weapon.

3. Quote should refuse Mr. Little's trade-off, but have Mr.Little appear with the Nemesis to join the fight in the sequel.

4. In the sequel, human civilization should look like a "fantasy novel" type world that steered away from magic (to the point of killing or banishing all those who practice magic) and forced itself into technology, because of what Ballos did when the magic took control of him.

5. There should be small hints about Ballos in the first movie.

I think I'm just going to have the snake as a seperate weapon, as I never added the fireball.

Good idea.

If Mr. Little is even in the first movie. I'm not sure if Quote should make a side trip back to the graveyard.

Human civilization in the sequel is like an advanced Tokyo, but still fairly close to present. Most people don't believe in magic. Actually in the sequel, I'm having it to where most people shun Mimigas, singe the event ten years ago. There is a general that wants people to hate them so he can wipe out the civilization that has started on the surface due to the destroyed island.
This is actually a cover-up so he can search for the demon crown in the wreckage of the island. Muahahahahaha!

Maybe. If there were, the sequel would have to be made, although I'm not sure how the first movie will fare at this point. After the credits, though, I want there to be a cliffhanger that shows the silhouette of Ballos rising from the ruins of the island, now free. That way, it can be easily removed if needed.

Another long post. And that was only eight hours time lapse. :p

Aug 5, 2007 at 7:44 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
andwhyisit said:
I hope not, I want to see it as something like the animated movies
you see on TV, besides, with flash the loading times would be
MONSTEROUS.

I think this would work best as an OVA - though I'm not the first person to have said so.

EDIT: Oh, Flash is an animation tool at heart. It may be possible to animate it in Flash, then export it to an AVI or something. However, I don't really know what the hell I'm talking about. :p

Aug 5, 2007 at 8:54 PM
Guy with Sword
One problem with flash is that although it's good for cartoons, it doesn't work well with the concepts of Anime, unless you really know what you're doing. Most of the time you get something that looks like a little kid drew it. OVA is definitely better.

One of the only good flash movies out there, and there's only two:
There She is!
Look under amalloc.

Aug 6, 2007 at 2:21 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
Atravir said:
If Mr. Little is even in the first movie. I'm not sure if Quote should make a side trip back to the graveyard.

Just find the Littles TOGETHER at their house, without the side quest.

Atravir said:
Human civilization in the sequel is like an advanced Tokyo, but still fairly close to present. Most people don't believe in magic. Actually in the sequel, I'm having it to where most people shun Mimigas, singe the event ten years ago. There is a general that wants people to hate them so he can wipe out the civilization that has started on the surface due to the destroyed island.
This is actually a cover-up so he can search for the demon crown in the wreckage of the island. Muahahahahaha!

For technology to have advanced so much since Ballos went crazy suggests that Ballos is REALLY OLD! Oh, and Jenka, Misery and Balrog too! OMG Immortal puppies!

Also, since this is a different world, technology may be more developed in some areas and underdeveloped in others, since they took a different path of development than we did, they probably never invented the toaster for example (Maybe Balrog will inspire them to invent it :p ).

There should still be magic users, but they would practice it in secret. Also have a who-needs-magic-when-we-have-technology-even-if-it-did-exist attitude from most of the people, and have the story of Ballos as a story parents tell their children to keep them from being bad, but one that no-one believes.

There also should be other sentient races out there like one of the first two to wear the crown (I can't remember which), also animals should be replaced with monsters.

The below isn't something for the story, it just looks cool in my imagination, thought I should share,
picture this:

Quote is facing an enemy and starts filling bubbles (Bubbler) with energy from the charging spur (remember what I said about Lightshow), and the bubbles start flying everywhere while controlled by the reflective properties of the whimsical stars. Quote then starts running away (aided by the booster to increase speed rather than fly), with half his super missile ammo lying near the chaos. When the whimsical stars stop, the entire area just rips apart in the resulting explosion.

Aug 6, 2007 at 4:45 AM
Guy with Sword
andwhyisit said:
Just find the Littles TOGETHER at their house, without the side quest.

For technology to have advanced so much since Ballos went crazy suggests that Ballos is REALLY OLD! Oh, and Jenka, Misery and Balrog too! OMG Immortal puppies!

Also, since this is a different world, technology may be more developed in some areas and underdeveloped in others, since they took a different path of development than we did, they probably never invented the toaster for example (Maybe Balrog will inspire them to invent it :D ).

There should still be magic users, but they would practice it in secret. Also have a who-needs-magic-when-we-have-technology-even-if-it-did-exist attitude from most of the people, and have the story of Ballos as a story parents tell their children to keep them from being bad, but one that no-one believes.

There also should be other sentient races out there like one of the first two to wear the crown (I can't remember which), also animals should be replaced with monsters.

Probably will. But then there's no incentive to give Quote the nemesis, even if he refuses.

They are really old, just magical. In the story, there's still a King. And in present day, they have robots, which is way beyond our present time. So yeah, really old. But the puppies are probably normal, just countless generations.

Yeah, but then you're getting into lots of specifications about the Cave Story world. I'm simply assuming that it's our reality (or something very close), just in the future.

There definitely magic, but most people don't believe in it. Maybe it's more realistic than you think... :eek:

Ballos as a story is a good idea. I'll have to use that.

Alternate races? Good point. Although the other races are from long ago, so maybe they've all died out. Or not...

Yay freaky animals! It's always better with freaky animals.

I also had a good idea for the sequel. It's somewhat complicated, but all works out, so bear with me. This adds on to the outline as before.

-After hundreds of years trapped in the island, Ballos' power slowly faded, although he still could not die.
-The island was destroyed, and Ballos escaped, although weak.
-Ballos thirsts for power, so he can destroy all existence. He wants to find the Bloodstone, the original source of his power. A piece of it was used to make the crown, which can locate the stone, which is hidden far away.
-The bloodstone gives power to any who touch it, as long as they are pure of heart. Ballos could gain power before he was crazy, but now needs someone else pure of heart to get the power for him.
-Quote, still dismayed at what he did, never told Sue how Toroko really died. Sue simply assumed that Misery and the Doctor did it.
-Halfway through the movie, Misery and Balrog capture Sue, and try to get her to tough the bloodstone. Quote tries to stop them, and Sue at first doesn't want to because she is angry at Misery for Toroko's death.
-Misery tells Sue how Toroko really died, and Sue, not hearing the whole story of why, loses all trust in Quote and goes willingly with Misery and Ballos.
-In the final battle, Quote tells Sue what really happened, and she stops herself from touching the Bloodstone. Ballos, angered, forces Sue to touch it, then drains the power from her and the battle with Ballos begins.

Amazing what you can come up with in a seventeen hour drive from Colorado back to Texas. :D

Aug 6, 2007 at 5:16 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
Atravir said:
Probably will. But then there's no incentive to give Quote the nemesis, even if he refuses.

Quote shouldn't even know about the Nemesis until the sequel, where Mr.Little joins the fight using Nemesis.

The littles should have the ability to make people or objects really small.

Atravir said:
They are really old, just magical. In the story, there's still a King. And in present day, they have robots, which is way beyond our present time. So yeah, really old. But the puppies are probably normal, just countless generations.

But Jenka loves her puppies, wouldn't she go emo or something?

Atravir said:
Yeah, but then you're getting into lots of specifications about the Cave Story world. I'm simply assuming that it's our reality (or something very close), just in the future.

In the future where magic was invented, and technology disappeared, and then reappeared, and a number of things that tell you that this is not our world, past or future.
A lot of stories just create a new world, as if earth never existed.

Maps would have to be completely different to ours.

Atravir said:
Alternate races? Good point. Although the other races are from long ago, so maybe they've all died out. Or not...

Yay freaky animals! It's always better with freaky animals.

Call them the ancients or something and have it that they are only in legends, then have them show up for real (flesh and blood) in the sequel.

Atravir said:
I also had a good idea for the sequel. It's somewhat complicated, but all works out, so bear with me. This adds on to the outline as before.

-After hundreds of years trapped in the island, Ballos' power slowly faded, although he still could not die.
-The island was destroyed, and Ballos escaped, although weak.
-Ballos thirsts for power, so he can destroy all existence. He wants to find the Bloodstone, the original source of his power. A piece of it was used to make the crown, which can locate the stone, which is hidden far away.
-The bloodstone gives power to any who touch it, as long as they are pure of heart. Ballos could gain power before he was crazy, but now needs someone else pure of heart to get the power for him.
-Quote, still dismayed at what he did, never told Sue how Toroko really died. Sue simply assumed that Misery and the Doctor did it.
-Halfway through the movie, Misery and Balrog capture Sue, and try to get her to tough the bloodstone. Quote tries to stop them, and Sue at first doesn't want to because she is angry at Misery for Toroko's death.
-Misery tells Sue how Toroko really died, and Sue, not hearing the whole story of why, loses all trust in Quote and goes willingly with Misery and Ballos.
-In the final battle, Quote tells Sue what really happened, and she stops herself from touching the Bloodstone. Ballos, angered, forces Sue to touch it, then drains the power from her and the battle with Ballos begins.

Amazing what you can come up with in a seventeen hour drive from Colorado back to Texas. :eek:

You forgot the spoiler tag!

If I am coming up with these too fast, please tell me

EDIT: About languages:
1. What language is displayed on signs?
2. What language is displayed on computer screens?
3. What language is displayed on Quote's hat?
4. Will there be languages other than Japanese and English used in the game?

And of course, what is written on Quote's hat?
(At least for the purposes of this movie)

Aug 7, 2007 at 12:47 AM
Guy with Sword
andwhyisit said:
Quote shouldn't even know about the Nemesis until the sequel, where Mr.Little joins the fight using Nemesis.

The littles should have the ability to make people or objects really small.

But Jenka loves her puppies, wouldn't she go emo or something?

In the future where magic was invented, and technology disappeared, and then reappeared, and a number of things that tell you that this is not our world, past or future.
A lot of stories just create a new world, as if earth never existed.

Maps would have to be completely different to ours

Call them the ancients or something and have it that they are only in legends, then have them show up for real (flesh and blood) in the sequel.

If I am coming up with these too fast, please tell me

EDIT: About languages:
What language is displayed on signs?
What language is displayed on computer screens?
What language is displayed on Quote's hat?
Will there be languages other than Japanese and English used in the game?

And of course, what is written on Quote's hat?
(At least for the purposes of this movie)

1. Then why add the littles to the original at all?

2. Interesting twist. It would have to wear off though.

3. She probably has owned generations of them.
In the hard credits, you see Jenka with her puppies and their puppies. (tad bit of inbreeding :eek: )

4. Good point. Redesigning Earth, oh what fun!

5. Yeah, I'll draw a map. It's the only thing I can draw.

6. That would require a long and boring explanation that I am too lazy to think of.

7. English. The audience has to be able to read them.
8. English.
9. English, although it's apparent Sue can't understand it. Since the movie is from Quote's perspective, and Quote's a robot, he simply understands all languages.
10. Not really.

11. "CURLY BRACE".
In the sequel, the creator of Quote and Curly is actually a scientist named Dr. Joseph Brace. When he created Quote and Curly, he gave them his last name, as if they were his own children. So Quote is actually Quote Brace. Quote has the name CURLY BRACE on his hat as a keepsake of his 'sister'.(the name 'Joseph' is only temporary until I find a better name)

Note: when I finish making the movie, should I make a version in Japanese?

Another note: the one thing Cave Story doesn't have is romance, which is a part of almost any movie. Should I change that in the sequel?

Aye aye aye! Band practice! It's 7:30 - 5:00! That's longer than school!
*beats head against wall
Please don't be frustrated if I make little progress on the script.

Aug 7, 2007 at 4:14 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
Atravir said:
1. Then why add the littles to the original at all?

2. Interesting twist. It would have to wear off though.

3. She probably has owned generations of them.
In the hard credits, you see Jenka with her puppies and their puppies. (tad bit of inbreeding :( )

4. Good point. Redesigning Earth, oh what fun!

5. Yeah, I'll draw a map. It's the only thing I can draw.

6. That would require a long and boring explanation that I am too lazy to think of.

7. English. The audience has to be able to read them.
8. English.
9. English, although it's apparent Sue can't understand it. Since the movie is from Quote's perspective, and Quote's a robot, he simply understands all languages.
10. Not really.

11. "CURLY BRACE".
In the sequel, the creator of Quote and Curly is actually a scientist named Dr. Joseph Brace. When he created Quote and Curly, he gave them his last name, as if they were his own children. So Quote is actually Quote Brace. Quote has the name CURLY BRACE on his hat as a keepsake of his 'sister'.(the name 'Joseph' is only temporary until I find a better name)

Note: when I finish making the movie, should I make a version in Japanese?

Another note: the one thing Cave Story doesn't have is romance, which is a part of almost any movie. Should I change that in the sequel?

Aye aye aye! Band practice! It's 7:30 - 5:00! That's longer than school!
*beats head against wall
Please don't be frustrated if I make little progress on the script.

1. For humour, the fans, and as a link to the sequel.

2. Actually, have it only work on objects or robots, because it would be too powerful otherwise.

"Hi! I'm bug sized Ballos, you can squish me now."

3. Why isn't she as insane as Ballos, how would you be if you had to see 1000s of your puppies die, and loved them all.

4. Also, give it a lower population than Earth.

5. Don't show the map in detail in the movie, make it that you can only see the shape of it and country names, but not names of cities, this should make things easier.

6. Okay.

11. Cool.

12. Definitely, and send a DVD of it to Pixel afterwards.

13. What do you have in mind?
But what I am thinking is Quote and Curly, I can't think of anyone else that it would work with, if you do it with them then have it start to show after saving her and vice versa in that fight against the island core in the labyrinth.

14. Don't worry about it.

This is the longest page on this thread ever!

Aug 7, 2007 at 4:21 AM
Guy with Sword
andwhyisit said:
1. For humour, the fans, and as a link to the sequel.

2. Actually, have it only work on objects or robots, because it would be too powerful otherwise.

"Hi! I'm bug sized Ballos, you can squish me now."

3. Why isn't she as insane as Ballos, how would you be if you had to see 1000s of your puppies die, and loved them all.

4. Also, give it a lower population than Earth.

5. Don't show the map in detail in the movie, make it that you can only see the shape of it and country names, but not names of cities, this should make things easier.

13. What do you have in mind?
But what I am thinking is Quote and Curly, I can't think of anyone else that it would work with, if you do it with them then have it start to show after saving her and vice versa in that fight against the island core in the labyrinth.

This is the longest page on this thread ever!

2. lol

3. Ballos got tortured. Seeing death is different, if you've ever met someone that has seen too much death, they just begin to block their emotions. Somewhat like Jenka.

4. Of coarse. "It's a small world after all!"

5. All the better to make stuff up later.

13. That's what I was thinking. I might add a little romance, but not too much. I think in the game it's more like a "brothers in arms" relationship. But then again, this game comes from the man that allows you to find Curly's underwear as a secret item. Who knows?

wow. it's still on the same page! :(
We might break a record here.

Aug 7, 2007 at 6:07 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
Atravir said:
2. lol

3. Ballos got tortured. Seeing death is different, if you've ever met someone that has seen too much death, they just begin to block their emotions. Somewhat like Jenka.

4. Of coarse. "It's a small world after all!"

5. All the better to make stuff up later.

13. That's what I was thinking. I might add a little romance, but not too much. I think in the game it's more like a "brothers in arms" relationship. But then again, this game comes from the man that allows you to find Curly's underwear as a secret item. Who knows?

wow. it's still on the same page! :(
We might break a record here.

3. But Jenka doesn't block emotions when it comes to her puppies though, you can tell.

13. Don't move past the "brothers in arms" relationship until the sequel.

Speaking of making records, this thread is 4th in the cave story forum in terms of posts.

1st: Discusion: Cave Story 3 ~ The Crowned Witch 325 posts
2nd: Legacy Story 200 posts
3rd: Cave Story: Jenka's Nightmare 192 posts
4th: Movie Script 115 posts (116 now)

Only mod discussions have made anywhere close to this and only 3 surpassed it, well done!

(EDIT: I now realize that this information was inaccurate at the time, my bad)

Who are you planning to go to, to get the movie made?

What would each of the weapons look like in the movie, and how will they operate?

Will the movie be drawn Anime style?

Will a main character die in the sequel? (do not mention who)

I think that you need something to indicate that they are speaking Japanese, so why not the signs, just have quote read it for you if it is important to the plot, just don't make it obvious, more like he is thinking out loud.

EDIT: I forgot to mention, one of the Cthulthu took care of (-ish) Curly while she had lost her memory.

And spirit king needs to have the ability to warp between locations leaving behind a ghosty trail, because that explains how he makes so many hits per second, because he can be anywhere at any time at his own will.
So king can attack from one side, instant switch location to slash from another side, which happens about 3-4 times per second, while able to hit a weak spot each time, no wonder the lvl3 blade is so powerful.

Have Momorin and Booster call the Doctor by his real name instead of "The Doctor".

Aug 7, 2007 at 11:58 PM
Guy with Sword
andwhyisit said:
3. But Jenka doesn't block emotions when it comes to her puppies though, you can tell.

What would each of the weapons look like in the movie, and how will they operate?

I think that you need something to indicate that they are speaking Japanese, so why not the signs, just have quote read it for you if it is important to the plot, just don't make it obvious, more like he is thinking out loud.

And spirit king needs to have the ability to warp between locations leaving behind a ghosty trail, because that explains how he makes so many hits per second, because he can be anywhere at any time at his own will.
So king can attack from one side, instant switch location to slash from another side, which happens about 3-4 times per second, while able to hit a weak spot each time, no wonder the lvl3 blade is so powerful.

Have Momorin and Booster call the Doctor by his real name instead of "The Doctor".

She'd block sad emotions if they died. It's really hard to explain unless you'e seen someone who deals with death a lot.

Not sure yet. Playing it by ear.

Of coarse. It is Japanese. Well, the game is.

Maybe... :(

Yeah, good point. I'll use that.

King only appears twice as a ghost in the movie, once as the final blow "killing" the doctor, and the second time in the end credits.

Good idea, I never though of that. What was the Doctor's name again?

EDIT: Longest...thread page...ever. Awesome! :D

Aug 8, 2007 at 2:43 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
Atravir said:
andwhyisit said:

She'd block sad emotions if they died. It's really hard to explain unless you'e seen someone who deals with death a lot.

Not sure yet. Playing it by ear.

Of coarse. It is Japanese. Well, the game is.

Maybe... :rolleyes:

Yeah, good point. I'll use that.

King only appears twice as a ghost in the movie, once as the final blow "killing" the doctor, and the second time in the end credits.

Good idea, I never though of that. What was the Doctor's name again?

What about the weapons?

The doctor is called Fuyuhiko Date, I think, check it out in the statue chamber while going through sacred grounds.

Hilda (the first bearer of the Demon Crown) is definitely not human, he/she has a tail and long pointy ears.

King couldn't beat the Doctor, but Spirit King needs to be able to, and what I described would be a movie adaptation of the lvl3 Blade attack, and would easily turn the tide of the battle and ensure victory.

Having his revenge, his spirit starts to depart, and Quote calls out Kings name, king stares at him vacantly saying nothing as he disappears, leaving Quote to have to duke it out against Undead Core.

Are the Cthulthu in this movie?

Roonil Wazlib said:
I wanna see Ma Pignon an irritant character as he is in the game. You know, like riddling every word you say.
And upon the mention of this is Ma Pignon in this movie?