Jenka's Nightmare Revived - Final release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 14, 2011 at 3:02 AM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
Re: Jenka's Nightmare Revived

bobbyis said:
Don't worry! Spur falls just short of the damage cap, at 9999 on a Fully Uber Ultra Mega Super Destructo Blast! (requires you did not ever get hit. EVER.)

Ha! I highly doubt thats possible. Nice try though.

Sep 14, 2011 at 8:14 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"

EDIT: Solved a few of the laby problems:

1. Walk underwater to go past the block in southern H. The last block will not trigger.
2. Laby C can be done with enough missiles.
3. Save point #1 should only be used once. Blocks respawn on a reload, but ammo is saved.
4. Destroy the block strip below the eye to make freeing the second one easier.
5. Leave the block of eye #3 alone. "Aggro" #4 by floating next to it, then fly off when it moves away.

Sep 15, 2011 at 3:28 AM

2 Questions:
If I skip Missle Expansions and get them when I get the Detonator, Will it work?

Where are the Spur parts? I need them!!

Sep 15, 2011 at 3:36 AM
Professional Whatever
"Life begins and ends with Nu."

Yes.
2. I can't tell you.
Yknow, half of the weapons in the game are uberweapons. The only normal ones are polar star, snake, fireball and missile launcher.

Sep 15, 2011 at 4:37 AM

I doubt that the Machine Gun is an Uber Weapon.

I have a Tactic to kill Oblivion.

When he Fires his Spiral Shot, there is a very small space between him and his projectile, Just enough to squeeze into and Hit him with the Detonator. You have to do this just right, though.

EDIT: Or did you fix this?

Sep 22, 2011 at 2:04 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"

got around to picking up the 1.7 verison of this mod yesterday. Now i find myself stuck in the Sand Zone area. So far i've got a missle launcher with 25 missles and a booster 0.8. I've tried several combinations of feeding the puppies and teleporting, and flying everywhere i can think of. After spending an hour or so, i finally just gave up. What the heck am i supposed to do in this area?

Oct 11, 2011 at 4:15 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"

I beat the game or I Think. When I'm done it says Quote? and then the end did I miss something or what because I'm unable to go back.

Oct 20, 2011 at 2:47 PM
Novice Member
"Officially Worth 1 Rupee"

would one of the secret items happen to be the
Mimiga Charm?
I have been searching for what the last secret item woulod be and not sure if this one is it:eek:

Oct 21, 2011 at 4:49 AM
Professional Whatever

wert23239 said:
I beat the game or I Think. When I'm done it says Quote? and then the end did I miss something or what because I'm unable to go back.
You're being vague. You gotta tell me more. Please spoiler it if you do.

Mimiga_Toroko said:
would one of the secret items happen to be the
Mimiga Charm?
I have been searching for what the last secret item woulod be and not sure if this one is it:eek:
Indeed. You are the first one to find it! Well, the first one to post their results.

Dunc2403 said:
I wish you wouldn't have taken my bubbler in Genesis:Earth. How am I supposed to get through the sand zone?
Wits. Talent. Composure. You did read the readme, riiiiiiight?
The Bubbler does not exist. Where the Bubbler once was, the uberBubbler now stands.

Oct 21, 2011 at 10:21 PM
Banned
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"

IT's the sand zone itself that is driving me nuts. I know what I have to do to get past the puppy puzzle, but I must not be doing it right because I never end up with the teleporter powered.

Oct 22, 2011 at 7:46 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"

LunarSoul said:
You're being vague. You gotta tell me more. Please spoiler it if you do.

I had just killed the doctor or I think genseis. So I went to Misery where it said to go and got to the end where you versus Ballos, then i beat him. When I was done he just killed me and i was dead and it was over.:cool:

OH also there no way back up so i cant do anything.

Oct 22, 2011 at 10:51 PM
Discord Group Moderator
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"

did you get the sky blade?

Oct 23, 2011 at 12:15 AM
Professional Whatever

What Winds said. There are a total of
endings.

Oct 23, 2011 at 3:30 AM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."

LunarSoul said:
Indeed. You are the first one to find it! Well, the first one to post their results.

Not so. Do a search for Mimiga charm, you must have missed the post because it brought up that it cannot be taken off and becomes annoying. I had to reload the save.

Oct 23, 2011 at 3:37 AM
Professional Whatever

seren said:
Not so. Do a search for Mimiga charm, you must have missed the post
Oh, a'ight.
seren said:
...because it brought up that it cannot be taken off and becomes annoying. I had to reload the save.
That's a lie.
...No it's not. On closer inspection, only half the time does the charm come off (in theory). I'll have to fix that.
Wait, how is it annoying?
Oh hey...
beat Genesis Illusion through the G: Spirit route and then get the mimiga charm, and then beat Oblivion.
That should rip the charm off.

Oct 27, 2011 at 6:43 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"

Hey, I think I might have found a bug in the current version (I believe it's JN 1.7).

Near the entrance to First Cave (from Labyrinth), you can enter a hole in the ceiling. After you enter the ceiling secret passage, you are hidden behind the blocks. Following the ceiling all the way to the right, you can see Quote again in a small box-like area above where a Life Capsule is. Jump back up, and you can continue to the right.... and you fall all the way down below the lowest floor.

Now things get weird. During the whole time in underground area, I cannot use booster myself at all (I don't hear the booster 0.8 sound). Also, if I try shooting rocket launchers randomly, I hear the rockets shooting, but it doesn't hit anything, so I don't hear the explosions.

I try moving around left and right... Not sure how exactly, but randomly, I can't breathe any more (underwater)... I try jumping out, but I can't jump nor boost. Thus, I drown eventually.

I have a feeling that I fell infinitely downward... Is this really something that needs to be fixed, or am I missing something?

Oct 27, 2011 at 12:58 PM
Professional Whatever

aquamarin said:
Hey, I think I might have found a bug in the current version (I believe it's JN 1.7).

Near the entrance to First Cave (from Labyrinth), you can enter a hole in the ceiling. After you enter the ceiling secret passage, you are hidden behind the blocks. Following the ceiling all the way to the right, you can see Quote again in a small box-like area above where a Life Capsule is. Jump back up, and you can continue to the right.... and you fall all the way down below the lowest floor.

Now things get weird. During the whole time in underground area, I cannot use booster myself at all (I don't hear the booster 0.8 sound). Also, if I try shooting rocket launchers randomly, I hear the rockets shooting, but it doesn't hit anything, so I don't hear the explosions.

I try moving around left and right... Not sure how exactly, but randomly, I can't breathe any more (underwater)... I try jumping out, but I can't jump nor boost. Thus, I drown eventually.

I have a feeling that I fell infinitely downward... Is this really something that needs to be fixed, or am I missing something?

The water I can't explain, but that happens in any map, if you can get beneath the lowest floor. Don't worry, and don't go in there again, unless you like bottomless pits filled with water.

Oct 27, 2011 at 11:05 PM
Professional Whatever

I would appreciate you not revealing all my secrets. And that's not even the proper way to get the nemesis.

Status
Not open for further replies.