Is there any reason why Sue doesn't wear any pants?

Apr 17, 2019 at 12:50 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
No, I'm serious. This thing has been confusing me ever since I thought about it.

Again, why doesn't Sue wear any pants? If she was actually a Mimiga, then I can excuse that because it's not like most Mimiga, let alone most anthropomorphic animals in general, believe in pants.

But she's not a Mimiga. She's a human. And every other human in the game wear pants, so why is Sue the one exception? Not to mention, considering that she's, you know, a girl, you'd think that she would want to protect her body from, well, anything. That turtleneck of hers isn't going to cover her up completely.

To express this problem even further, here's a comic created by Mister-Saturn on DeviantArt.

Pantless_by_Mister-Saturn.jpg

So yeah, that's my question.

Last edited:
Apr 17, 2019 at 2:13 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
I mean like, if mimigas wear things like shirts but not pants, there's probably a physical reason for that

Apr 17, 2019 at 3:47 PM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
Well, as BLink's mod Sue Story explains it (if memory serves correctly), Misery just zapped them off and she couldn't find any other pairs, nor did she care to. her priority was getting of the island ASAP. And she probably assumed that she would get them back once was turned back.

Apr 17, 2019 at 8:38 PM
War criminal
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
I'd mention it's up to interpretation, like how Pixel would often say, clothing logic and whatnot is likely the actual answer, but wearing oversized clothing without pants is cute and makes good ecchi material.

...And then there's the fact that Sue's underage, so that takes me all the way back to the first point.

Apr 17, 2019 at 10:23 PM
Amaya
Discord Group Moderator
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
Rabbit legs don't play nicely with human pants. If Quote can carry around a missile launcher, jetpack and sword without having his sprite reflect any of it, Sue probably just has her more unwearable garments in her inventory.

Apr 17, 2019 at 11:19 PM
CSE Discord Admin
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
It's strange. The unused Human Sue sprite at the top right of NpcMiza actually shows her wearing trousers and shoes, so it seems like Pixel specifically didn't give her any in the credits sprite. Meanwhile, when Itoh transforms back, he materialises a pair of blue shoes... then again, his entire outfit changes slightly too, going from an unbuttoned lab coat with a blank undershirt, like Momorin, to a buttoned-up one, like Kazuma.

I guess Sue just liked running around in an oversized sweater with no shoes on? Who knows, maybe she was lounging around the camp when Misery transformed her.

Apr 23, 2019 at 10:04 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Probably due to her no longer being used to it due to being a mimiga for a while