I'm back? ..Not really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 29, 2010 at 9:15 AM
Assistance
"All your forum are belong to us!"
I'm back? ..Sort of! -=(Information about Fire1052)=-

Hello everyone. This is going to be a very long post, and in fact; it might be the most longest post that I have ever made in my life. Now why exactly am I doing this? Simple. I'm here to discuss to everyone the whole entire story, from top to bottom, about the whole thing between me, Nate, and Jacob. (Fire1052). Please bear with me, It's 12 am here and I'm just tired as hell, when I should be sleeping.

When I first discovered Cave Story, I thought it was amazing. It had such depth. The graphics were dark to light, the characters had many emotions, and the weapons were generic to unique. The first time I've played this game back in 2004, I had no clue what was going on. I think I was a little too young to fully understand heavy dialog, and most of the game was just a bit confusing overall. Up until the late year of 2008, I have yet to have that faint memory of Cavestory, and I just wanted to pick it up and play it again, I don't know why, but I pretty much didn't have any better things to do during that time I guess.

Cavestory began to be alot more than the expected. It was just amazing. After beating the game on normal (thinking it was the actual end), I decided to see if there were any more interesting resources for the game. So, while searching, I found out that the website were I downloaded the game was a fan site, (don't ask me why I thought otherwise), and that there was a forum as well. Now I have been in many forums, and all of them were horrible. To this day, the websites and communities that I've joined in the early past still traumatizes me.

Interestingly enough, I also found out that there were modding tools for such a game. This is were my modding came into play. I thought modding Cavestory was fun as hell, with so much to do by changing the script and the sprites, I pretty much had a great time modding the game. However, there were some difficulties, making modding such a pain in the ass with the syntax errors popping up in the TSC editor, etc.

So I decided to go ahead, and just make something a little more interesting. I wanted to make a much bigger and more awesome mod than the other ones that I previously made, which were just script edits and sprite edits. I named this one mod "Nate's Story", where you play as a little mimiga inside of some other floating island in the sky. There were three "cores" in each small zone of the other unknown floating island. If you didn't destroy them, the island would evidently go into peril, and everything would just die. How cliche of me.

Showing the completed mod to my friends, they thought it was awesome, so I wanted to take another step into modding Cavestory, and make it alot more interesting. This time, I decided to go back and just re-do the whole entire idea that I had in Nate's Story and make something better out of it. The new mod was called "Nate's Story: Broxxus Legacy". This is where Tale of the Broxxus was born. ..Sort of.

While I was getting better at modding, I wanted to go ahead and not only show my friends and family, but to show to the public. So without hesitation, I registered on the forums, and hoping for the best. Around that kind of time, I have seen some suspicious activity going around in the forums while lurking, though. An example would be of Jacob Xanth's previous postings, it scared me. So all in all, this is why I added so much bitter explanations in my introduction to my project.

So that's my story explained in a half-assed way and shortly.
Now let's continue.

Later on in the months, once the month of July 2009 reached, this is were the hideous friendship between Fire1052 and myself came into play. Back in July, I made my first .org song for my mod, Tale Of The Broxxus. It was named "Shop.org", which originally was going to be used in some event, but later to notice that it couldn't be even used because of the fact that I had to use only organya v1 drums and not v2 drums, I just scrapped it. The first few comments obviously were bitter, (I mean, of course.) but the one that striked me the most, was Fire's. He sounded very impulsive, forceful, angry, just by even text. I knew were this was going, but I didn't want him to get even more angrier, so I just pretty much stopped posting my songs on that "show your org" thread.

As time went on, SP Gardebiter told me that he wanted to start a conversation with me on skype, but with other people from Mirai. Obviously being fine with it, he added people such as Captain Fabulous, and Jacob Xanth. While Jacob Xanth was added to the conversation, he was actually "good friends" with Fire at the time, so it was no doubt that he would add him in. This is where everything started, where I started talking to him, where he would delve me into his hole of mindfuckery and humiliation, and I didn't even know.

While talking with Fire for hours on end, we ended up playing games such as Minecraft. I start discussing with him about the things that I enjoy doing and all of that simple cliche discussion talk. He didn't listen, but to listen to the things that he liked that I disliked; and tried to manipulate it to make it seem that he was right and I was wrong. It confused me, but just hearing his expressionless, monotone and calm voice, it kind of made me feel like nothing was wrong with that, but there was.

Fire has a tendency to try to make things that don't seem what he wants, what he wants. This was something I thought I could cope with, but just deep down inside, it made me feel horrible to do so. So what I did was try to make him not argue with me, ever. I would never disagree with what he says, or what he does. I would always agree. Why? Because he has the ability to fuck with people's brains and use them with his own will. If I disagreed with him, I would either:

A. Argue with him, and just eventually give up and feel horrible about myself
B. Cope with the fact that he will call me a faggot x5,000 times, like it's necessary
C. Just make me feel terrible overall

While this sounds bitchy, would you like to experience any of these options? I don't think so. There is a difference between being a giant dick and just trolling and joking about it. The problem was, he wanted you to not know these things, and fuck you over. He wants you think that he is right, always. No matter what.

Many skype calls later, I was an idiot, but just falling for it I have introduced one of my friends, Julian, to Fire. Julian was one of the biggest victims of this cause, because Fire actually had the advantage to make Julian's life even worse than it already was, just by something so simple; forcing Julian to give his dad's skype password to him. I'm not kidding. Fire actually had the ability just to get Julian's dad's (named Steve) Skype password with his "intelligence".

While Fire had the password, there was no doubt that he would just go in and completely hijack Steve's account, right? Well, of course! Steve was recently divorced with his wife, so what made matters worse was the fact that Fire was calling his mother in law, wasting all of his skype credit, just to prank call someone in Japan. He also prank called Steve's dad's house as well. Eventually, Steve found out that he couldn't access his account, so he forced Julian to speak to me about it. When I saw that Julian called me on skype, I knew something was going to happen. This was also happening during when Fire was calling everyone on Steve's contacts. Julian was literally crying on the microphone, with Steve in the background yelling "Those fuckers are going to jail, it's jail time for them"

Now I have to admit I was somewhat part of this, and I feel terrible about it. But the person who has done the most damage was Fire1052. He nearly got me arrested over something so ridiculous, and while it may seem like a coincidence, I don't think it is. I think he was intending it to happen. He even got out of his way blaming and accusing me for doing all this, when it was mostly all of his god damn fault. So do you know what happened? Steve literally drove down to my house. My dad was completely furious, and without hesitation, he set my internet time to go off early, as a punishment. I even had to write a complete apology letter to Steve about the whole incident, all because of Fire. I have discussed about this one story to almost everyone. My therapist, my friends, my family, hell, even my doctor. They all think that Fire is a complete abnormal individual.

UPDATED (-OCTOBER 7th, 2010 --1:54 am-- Status: want to get this shit done and sleep so what you may see for the rest of my story may or may not make any sense because I cant write very well Im so fucking tired what)

Months after the bullshit wars between me, Fire, GIRakaChEEZER, and Noxid, through the many weeks where I had my usual "adding and removing" moments with Fire, I have finally came to the decision to just stop talking to him all together. Not until one of my best friends, Brendan, added him to a Skype call later on. So thus I started talking to the sociopath once again. He pretty much made me have the urge to come back to the forums. So that's what I did. This urge was odd though; it made me feel like I was forced to go on the forums, or else Fire will no longer talk to me, and make me feel bad. I don't know, it was just a clusterfuck. So this is where I had no choice but to go ahead, and continue on where I left off, on my mod of course. You see, I have this kind of theory if I'm in a forum, then there has to be a specific reason why, so I had no choice regardless.

I didn't want to mod from the very beginning.

I recently started to talk to someone else on the forums, Ultimalink. He was a pretty nice guy, he liked my work, hell, even mentioned that some of my work inspired his ideas. Later on, I soon to notice that he had a Skype, so it sounded like I would get along with him just fine. So yeah, we were talking on Skype for awhile, whatever. But then, I had that fucking stupid idea to introduce him to Fire1052. I still regret this moment to this day, even though Ultimalink has now given Fire the same reputation that I do now. When I introduced Fire to Ultimalink, it was just a matter of DAYS for Fire to turn Ultimalink against me with his "powers". Basically what those powers were was lies. He tried to get Stephen (Ultimalink) to turn against me by saying that I was actually a horrible person, that I was the one who started all of the horrible things in the past, what he pretty much did was swap me around with himself when he mentioned on "who started the whole entire situations". This is where Stephen has lost my trust, over this.

This is why I left the forums "for my last time". But, I actually did mean it. Why? Because I thought Fire was never going to get banned, and he would just dominate the whole entire community. I thought if I were to go back, I would be in the prison with the lowest reputated people, such as Ryuuoutan or CurlyxQuote or whatever his username is.

I pretty much moved on from there. I joined a different community of nicer people (which I'm no longer really part of anymore, but I did meet some new friends), and just stood on from there. I never spoke to anyone from Mirai ever again. However, there was one person who I really felt bad about never talking to anymore, and that was S.P. Gardebiter. He was a very nice person, and wasn't so judgmental over personalities and the way other people think. Yes, he may drink alot, but that's the basic charm of his personality. So, I just decided to unblock him from everything and he started talking to me. From what I've heard from him put me in shock, he actually left the forums and stopped his administration. I was furious.

I've never felt so bad for someone I barely knew personally. Someone who has been an admin for such a long time, picking up and leaving? Just like that? It made me think that those forums really were under control of Fire, maybe Fire did do something, and what would you know, he actually did. He was the main reason why SP left, the democratic people weren't the reason, they were just the icing on the cake.

I've never seen Fire actually manage to get someone who has been an admin for years to just leave. So, how did he do it? Simply just by being his heartless self, bashing SP constantly and just jumping to conclusions that he's a terrible staff member that should just die a terrible death. He even made SP feel bad by saying a bunch of negative bullshit about his english, and the way he says it.

I pretty much counseled him and tried to make him understand that he can just move on and forget about the forums. I told him that there can be better things to do in life than just be bashed by some heartless faggot and democratic members of an unstable forum. Thankfully, he agreed, and just moved on. I wish to no longer continue this story about SP's problem.

Later on, Stephen actually ended up adding me on Steam, and I actually thought it was some kind of sick joke that Fire had rolled up his greasy sleeve. Surprisingly, it wasn't. Stephen actually apologized to me about everything, and wanted me to make it up to him. I accepted, and listened to his story. Stephen was part of a forum with some other people, which also had a xat chatroom. Fire was obviously part of this as well. Stephen told me that Fire has been actually turning everyone in Stephen's chatroom against him. He even made fun of Stephen's friend, Leah, which pissed him off, so Stephen went ahead and just banned him on his chat, thinking that the problems would be nice and solved, but he forgot about the other people who were in the chat with him. They were highly associated with Fire, and as mentioned before, they were turned against Stephen for whatever the reason.

So one day where nobody was really on, Stephen just went ahead and banned Fire permanently. Fire was obviously not amused, and thus he was sending Stephen private messages about it, being a butthurt pussy that he is. I decided to just be part of this for a second, saying what I wanted to think, and make Stephen type it out. This reminded Fire of me, and so he came up with the most biggest bullshit thing ever:

Threatening Stephen to unban him or he will call my local police and put a false claim.

I'm not fucking kidding you. He actually went out of his way to threaten to get me arrested. At this moment I was kind of hesitant, because when I hear those words about me getting arrested, no matter how ridiculous the cause, I get scared shitless. But now to just think of it; there is no way in hell he can get me arrested. Stephen just decided to just go ahead and unban him and "leave the internet". He came back after a few minutes, to apologize to me. Yet again, just like with SP, I counseled him and told him that everything was going to be fine. Later on Fire started making skype accounts to harass me, naming them obscure names such as "Celtic Minstrel's dick, Steve Pinto, Captain Shitulous, Sinistar", or whatever.

Well, that's pretty much about it. That's all I have to offer for my story about Fire1052's shit. All in all, we now know that he is a fucked up /b/tard that just needs to be ignored and killed. He even stopped his own education and now lives with his parents for the rest of his life. He also proved that he is a homosexual to Stephen, and drinks his jizz in a cup, like chris-chan. I wish I was kidding, and just being sarcastic, but I'm not. I'm dead fucking serious.

If you have any questions for me, or would like to know any other shit, please contact me by e-mail, messenger, even by Skype:

EMAIL:
Zarpo1337@gmail.com

MSN:
Corkninja@hotmail.com

Sep 29, 2010 at 2:06 PM
graters gonna grate
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
Shit, man, I guess any former bitchiness on your part is pretty understandable.

Sep 29, 2010 at 3:35 PM
Pirate Member
Fire, is a strage individual. Like you said "...but just hearing his expressionless, monotone and calm voice, it kind of made me feel like nothing was wrong... ". His voice really is monotonical, I can hardly understand whether he's ever annoyed, angry at me or just chillin'. Even so my only experiences with him are nice. We'd spend the whole night (no homo) talking on skype playing some stupid game or laughing at funny situations in Lithuania (pics). But the way I see it there's a plot hole, I mean how can you talk someone into giving you his/her dad's skype password? Even so, I had never heard your part of the story. The way I see you now has turned upside down...Not completely but at least now I know what actually happened.

It's weird how much these forums have changed over the years, back in 07 you could never see shit like this happen. Ever. I'm not sure whether it's the internet that's getting more serious, or our community, or just a few users acting in strange ways. Either way, the community will survive. But with "casualties" such as yourself Ralren. It really sucks how it turned out for you man.

longest post

Sep 29, 2010 at 3:55 PM
/end
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
I have a new respect for Fire.

Sep 29, 2010 at 4:15 PM
Been here way too long...
So did Steve ever backtrace Fire? Or at least notify the cyberpolice?

Sep 29, 2010 at 4:41 PM
graters gonna grate
WoodenRat said:
It's weird how much these forums have changed over the years, back in 07 you could never see shit like this happen. Ever. I'm not sure whether it's the internet that's getting more serious, or our community, or just a few users acting in strange ways.

I think it's mostly just that the forums have grown so much, and the more members you have, the more often weird stuff happens.

Sep 29, 2010 at 5:10 PM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
Why did you post this? -_- And for that matter who gave you your password?

I'm closing this until I figure out what to do with it.

Oct 5, 2010 at 12:32 PM
Pirate Member
Unlocked!

Oct 5, 2010 at 12:53 PM
http://imgur.com/EuvCtsQ
"In Soviet Russia, graves keep YOU!"
I guess if you play with fire...

you get burned

Oct 5, 2010 at 8:05 PM
Banned
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
explosive said:
I guess if you play with fire...

you get burned

It's funny because the joke's been made before.

Oct 5, 2010 at 9:52 PM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
So much hate for the ones we love.

Oct 6, 2010 at 9:02 AM
Pirate Member
Fire could get fined for this

Oct 7, 2010 at 9:58 AM
Assistance
The first post has been updated, but be warned: It's probably going to be kind of hard to read because I'm so fucking tired and depressed right now. I've gone through a really shit week, and I just want to get this over with.

Oct 7, 2010 at 1:19 PM
Pirate Member
I read some of it, I'll finish it when I get back from my art class (2 hours of drawing).

Oct 7, 2010 at 8:00 PM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
And I thought it was extremely long, angry, and spiteful before. I had to skip around and stuff.

I'm hoping after writing all that, you can put it behind you and not bring up his name and the situation again.

Oct 7, 2010 at 8:06 PM
Ralren said:
He was the main reason why SP left, the democratic people weren't the reason, they were just the icing on the cake.
Fire keeps taking credit for everything I do! I mean yeah sure he helped a lot, but Gardebiter left after Fire was banned.
And Fire took the credit for changing DarkFire's password, too. I'm not sure why, and I'm also not sure if he actually did anything to DarkFire's account. I was the one who made the "I'm leaving now" thread, because I am clearly a 1337 hacker.

Oct 7, 2010 at 8:27 PM
Assistance
Captain Fabulous said:
Fire keeps taking credit for everything I do! I mean yeah sure he helped a lot, but Gardebiter left after Fire was banned.
And Fire took the credit for changing DarkFire's password, too. I'm not sure why, and I'm also not sure if he actually did anything to DarkFire's account. I was the one who made the "I'm leaving now" thread, because I am clearly a 1337 hacker.

Well, I'm just saying what I was told. It's not like I researched anything.
SP told me that it was mostly Fire that wanted him to leave, because he kept on mentioning that he was making more alternative accounts. But whatever, I'd rather not argue over something that has been dealt with, and plus yet again, I'm just saying what I was told.

Desu, don't worry about it. The only reason why I continued was to just complete whatever else I wanted to say. The first post was practically unfinished. It's all history now, I know. The reason why I posted such a thread is because there are still people out there who are completely clueless to this whole situation, and they needed to be notified, or else things wouldn't be so clear to them.

Oct 7, 2010 at 8:53 PM
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
Think you'll be able to move on and come back?

Oct 7, 2010 at 9:04 PM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
What the fuck took you guys so long to ban this dickweed, I mean come on.

Status
Not open for further replies.