I'm back? ..Not really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 12, 2010 at 11:01 PM
Assistance
"All your forum are belong to us!"
The reason why we continually discuss about him is because as of today, he still tries his hardest to get in these forums. We can't move on a situation if it's still in progress. Just recently Fire has been trying to get himself unbanned by convincing Cultr1 in that IRC. What does this tell you?

I made this thread for people to understand that they can still be vurnable to Fire's "sociopathic" powers. He is nothing but trouble, and if someone starts talking to him, that person is open for anything: Arrests, discipline, etc. We aren't moving on until he finally stops for good, and that he moves on. But at this very moment he isn't.

Oct 12, 2010 at 11:04 PM
http://imgur.com/EuvCtsQ
"In Soviet Russia, graves keep YOU!"
He's desperate for you to be desperate for him.
:D

Oct 12, 2010 at 11:33 PM
/end
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
S. P. Gardebiter said:
Maybe because there was a bunch of idiots users sucking his balls supporting him or something.

So what Oliver, so what? Who cares if a member has the entire forum behind them, if they're breaking the rules you warn them to stop, and if they don't stop you fucking ban their ass to teach them a lesson.

The only problem I have with the staff around here is they're soft handed. A good staff member of the forum needs to be a mix of soft handed and hard handed. Most of the staff around here is soft handed however.

The most major problem with this forum is that it doesn't have an infraction system put into place because at the moment it is either warn the user through PM/VM, or ban them. At least with an infraction system once a user collects like let's say 20 infraction points they get temp banned for an amount of time and then come back. Also normally a user gets 2 temp bans and then the third one is perma, but an Admin can choose to bring them back if they wish after a certain amount of time has passed.

WD said:
You sound like me when me and Meta got into our fight and I wouldn't stop bitching about it. But guess what? I got over it. And now she's my mother.

I packed you your favorite lunch honey, have a nice day at school! <3

Ralren said:
Just recently Fire has been trying to get himself unbanned by convincing Cultr1 in that IRC. What does this tell you?

From the forum itself? Because I just noticed that Fire is unbanned on Mirai Gamers.

Oct 12, 2010 at 11:46 PM
Assistance
MetaSeraphim said:
From the forum itself? Because I just noticed that Fire is unbanned on Mirai Gamers.

No, from the #Curlybrace IRC. Supposedly he is doing babysteps towards getting unbanned from everything. However, as long as people realize and listen, that won't happen. There are still people out there such as Cultr1 that still fall for his bullshit. That's why this is here.

Oct 12, 2010 at 11:56 PM
Well, who knows?

Maybe he really has changed

Oct 12, 2010 at 11:57 PM
Fire1052 said:
I think I deleted my log of all of the personal information I had of my Skype contacts around that time. I miss that .txt file. All I really remember is the stuff I memorized, like his local police number, his name, and some other junk.

It's like giving a little kid a toy for his birthday or Christmas and not expecting him and his friends to play with it.

hahaha yeah right!!

Oct 12, 2010 at 11:58 PM
Assistance
explosive said:
Well, who knows?

Maybe he really has changed

I really hope you're joking.

Oct 13, 2010 at 12:04 AM
just in case it wasn't clear: yeah, I was.

Oct 13, 2010 at 2:38 AM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
I'm proposing a new rule for the forums then.

Never unban fire.

If you unban fire, you're banned. And then fire is rebanned. Simple.

Oct 13, 2010 at 2:41 AM
Only Love, Maximum Love, Forever
Ralren said:
There are still people out there such as Cultr1 that still fall for his bullshit. That's why this is here.

D:
wat?
I talk to fire occasionally, like about video games and stuff, but it's not like I plot or anything.
I know fire enough not to do that, I read your thread and I believe your side of the story.
I am not a compete idiot, and Fire has already expressed to me clearly that I am not exactly his "bff."

Oct 13, 2010 at 4:54 AM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
MetaSeraphim said:
The most major problem with this forum is that it doesn't have an infraction system put into place because at the moment it is either warn the user through PM/VM, or ban them. At least with an infraction system once a user collects like let's say 20 infraction points they get temp banned for an amount of time and then come back. Also normally a user gets 2 temp bans and then the third one is perma, but an Admin can choose to bring them back if they wish after a certain amount of time has passed.
Infraction systems suck and I don't know why I haven't turned the current one off yet. Maybe people who have horrible long-term memory need them or something.

Shadow the Past said:
You idiots don't learn from your mistakes. Let's set a new record for how many admins we can go through in 6 months. Ever stop to think WHY the admins get their buttplugs in a knot at you guys?

I can tell you it's not because the admins are dicks.
I've never left, and I'm never going to. I've sat through far worse than whatever minor unrest there is at the moment.

@ SP: Just give it a rest :/ Everyone knows what happened and you aren't going to change anyone's opinion on it. In fact,
@ Everyone: Stop antagonising over someone who isn't even here anymore. He's not going to come back, and anyone who can't figure out that he's bad news at this stage deserves what they get. I don't want to go through this every time someone is kicked off the site. It doesn't have to all be that big of a deal.

Oh and while I'm at it:
MetaSeraphim said:
I still don't get why Captain has been able to get away with doing the same stuff Fire has done.
Can someone point out to me via PM or something where this all of this apparent "same stuff" actually happened? I really do not remember Fab going off his rocker and blaming anyone who disagrees with him for his own actions.

Oct 13, 2010 at 5:36 AM
Assistance
I really have my high expectations for you and the rest of the people on these forums, now that you mention it. I'm pretty sure everyone gets the message, I suppose; which is obviously a good thing. It just pisses me off when people just don't listen, and then at the end they start crying back (depending how low reputated that individual is between fire).

I think I've made my point clear now that I have brought it up many times, it's just that I'm cautious. The last thing I want is a mirai gamer personal army made by Fire attacking me and others for whatever the reason.

As for Captain Fabulous, I have heard a few things from him that are very obscene, but I didn't bother writing about him and his actions because this thread is more direct towards Fire. There are two reasons why he would do things that Fire would normally do:

He's an ass. He's one of those people that nearly every community has, some socially egotistical smartass that lurks around in the spam forums and make n00bs feel bad if they write something stupid on the forums. I have no offense towards him, and while it sounds like I do; you all need to remember that you cannot read expressions from text. Anyways, that's what I've been seeing from him lately.

He has been talking to Fire for a long time, probably even longer than I have. There's no excuse why he would do the same things that Fire does, just not by much. (As far as I know).

I don't know much about Captain Fabulous, so I can't express anymore thoughts about him.
I also don't understand why he is leaving when he just lurking most of the time and telling T-Jack to post for him.

Whatever, I'm done with this whole entire thing, it's not going to be my situation until I get notified that Fire is trying to harass the fuck out of me. I'll repeat myself one more time, though:

Stay away from Fire. Don't talk to him. He's bad news and he will cause trouble. Just imagine him as a wasp inside of a soda can, just don't drink it.

I'll stay in the forums, but I won't do much. I also want to apologize about everything that has happened in the past, and I'm pretty sure it won't happen again, now that Fire is out of here. I'm currently under alot of therapy and counseling, so things will end up better for me later on.

Oct 13, 2010 at 2:16 PM
Pirate Member
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
The funniest part is that we were good pals with fire during the summer, but now I don't go to skype that often.

Oct 13, 2010 at 3:07 PM
Only Love, Maximum Love, Forever
WoodenRat said:
The funniest part is that we were good pals with fire during the summer, but now I don't go to skype that often.

Tru dat.
I rarely make it on skype in a month o:

Oct 13, 2010 at 8:02 PM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
cultr1 said:
Tru dat.
I rarely make it on skype in a month o:

I only get on now to talk with my friend whilst we play Minecraft.

Oct 13, 2010 at 9:18 PM
/end
DoubleThink said:
Infraction systems suck and I don't know why I haven't turned the current one off yet. Maybe people who have horrible long-term memory need them or something.

You obviously have no understanding of the infraction system since it has never been turned on or used on this forum.

DoubleThink said:
Can someone point out to me via PM or something where this all of this apparent "same stuff" actually happened? I really do not remember Fab going off his rocker and blaming anyone who disagrees with him for his own actions.

I don't feel like looking through the threads. But Captain has more than once called Oliver out just like Fire did, called him a bad admin, said he was biased, acted cocky because he thought he got him to leave the forum, etc.

Oct 13, 2010 at 9:52 PM
Pirate Member
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
Besides he already left for good.

Oct 14, 2010 at 5:43 AM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
JakeXanth said:
Wrong, I have one infraction against my account.
What the hell that hasn't expired yet? Shit is broken, turning off now.

Oct 14, 2010 at 5:58 AM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
JakeXanth said:
Wrong, I have one infraction against my account.
What the hell that hasn't expired yet? Shit is broken, turning off now.

...Oh look, there doesn't appear to be an 'off' button -_-

Oct 14, 2010 at 9:19 AM
Absentee Modder
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
I wasn't here during the reign of terror of this "Fire1052" person, but I really don't see why this is such a point of contention here... I spent a couple minutes looking through some of his posts, and yeah, he's basically a dick, and an amazing percentage of his posts are simply putting people other down and trying to turn them against each other.

That said, get over it, everybody. Don't listen to the dude. He only has power over you if you let him. Understand that he's a douche, and don't let him sour you to the community, much less CS modding in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.