I'm back? ..Not really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 14, 2010 at 9:26 AM
Assistance
"All your forum are belong to us!"
jed37 said:
I wasn't here during the reign of terror of this "Fire1052" person, but I really don't see why this is such a point of contention here... I spent a couple minutes looking through some of his posts, and yeah, he's basically a dick, and an amazing percentage of his posts are simply putting people other down and trying to turn them against each other.

That said, get over it, everybody. Don't listen to the dude. Understand that he's a douche, and don't let him sour you to the community, much less CS modding in general.

You should be thankful that you weren't part of it. It contained massive amounts of fear and bloodshed throughout the community.

Just as Meta reported, I have actually found out recently that Fire was really unbanned from Mirai, but I have no intention of reading any of his posts. I'd suggest to not even bother. The only people who are bothering him is Meta, but I seriously can care less.

Oct 14, 2010 at 12:17 PM
http://imgur.com/EuvCtsQ
"In Soviet Russia, graves keep YOU!"
A post from the mirai gamer forums:
Fire1052 said:
Meta said:
Did the move unban you, or was it someone?
Thomas did it. It was as simple as asking.

Funny thing about that is that until now he couldn't be reached.

so yeah.

Oct 14, 2010 at 2:17 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
He can be queen of Miraigamer for all I care. The spambots will make good company, I'm sure.

Oct 14, 2010 at 3:00 PM
graters gonna grate
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
Does anybody here actually check Mirai anymore? I think the only time I've even gone there since the move was when I accidentally typed its URL out of habit.

Oct 14, 2010 at 3:20 PM
Only Love, Maximum Love, Forever
Wedge of Cheese said:
Does anybody here actually check Mirai anymore? I think the only time I've even gone there since the move was when I accidentally typed its URL out of habit.

Yeah, not much goes on at all.
Some dead users have come back, and some CS idiots haven't figured out we moved yet.

Oct 14, 2010 at 7:27 PM
inactive user
cultr1 said:
Yeah, not much goes on at all.
Some dead users have come back, and some CS idiots haven't figured out we moved yet.

The only active thread on Mirai besides the CS ones was "We still here" (those guys that are waiting forever for their Zelda mod).

Oct 14, 2010 at 11:35 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
S. P. Gardebiter said:
http://www.cavestory.org/forums/members/5/

...TO THE WEAPONS!

I mean umm... Wtf?
Why does SkyeWelse believe Fire?

Seriously I think this is one battle that is certainly not worth fighting. So Fire got unbanned on a dead forum by an inactive administrator, whoop-de-doo.
Just let it die :/

Oct 15, 2010 at 12:16 AM
Assistance
Noxid said:
Seriously I think this is one battle that is certainly not worth fighting. So Fire got unbanned on a dead forum by an inactive administrator, whoop-de-doo.
Just let it die :/

It's not worth fighting until he does something, but you have a point that's worth taking a word for. It just pisses me off to see that he just doesn't stop and doesn't know how to learn to move on.

Oct 15, 2010 at 2:55 AM
Assistance
The fuck? I see blood all over the floor... my god... Fire1052, is your anus... bleeding? WATERFALLS?

Oct 15, 2010 at 2:55 AM
Banned
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
WD and WOC hate Fire1052 said:
MY ANUS IS BLEEDING

All I see, still.

Status
Not open for further replies.