Forum Mod Plot Discussion Topic

Feb 18, 2008 at 10:49 AM
Justin-chan
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
Think you have AIDS? Its more likely than you think!

Click here for a free checkup!

Feb 18, 2008 at 9:47 PM
Starbound sucked sadly
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
jcys810 said:
Think you have AIDS? Its more likely than you think!

Click here for a free checkup!

why the hell did you post that :D

Feb 18, 2008 at 9:59 PM
Cold Agony of Resolute Vacuum
Okay.
The plot: Kill DB. Something involving a big fall. And spiders, cause they icky. :D

Feb 18, 2008 at 11:11 PM
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
DragonBoots said:
Okay.
The plot: Kill DB. Something involving a big fall. And spiders, cause they icky. :D

Why do you suck so much, DragonBoots? It's quite overwhelming how stupid you can be. Nobody thinks it's funny. Your jokes revolve around yourself and, while this would normally constitute something funny since you're practicing the fine art of self-deprecation, at the end of the day all of your “jokes” have to do with how almighty you are. It’s mindless, idiotic ego masturbation. Just shut up already if you don’t have anything worth saying.

Feb 19, 2008 at 6:22 PM
Respwnt
Kageryushin said:
Why do you suck so much, DragonBoots? It's quite overwhelming how stupid you can be. Nobody thinks it's funny. Your jokes revolve around yourself and, while this would normally constitute something funny since you're practicing the fine art of self-deprecation, at the end of the day all of your “jokes” have to do with how almighty you are. It’s mindless, idiotic ego masturbation. Just shut up already if you don’t have anything worth saying.
And most of your jokes result from twisting around what you wanna say to make a huge post. Everyone has their own humour, and not all will like em.

Feb 19, 2008 at 7:55 PM
Roonil Wazlib said:
And most of your jokes result from twisting around what you wanna say to make a huge post. Everyone has their own humour, and not all will like em.

I don't blame you for not getting the point, but... Dragonboots and I are "at war" or something he thought up. It's kind of hard to put into words...

Anyway, here’s how I’ve cast the characters thus far.

The Doctor (Person who finds the Modder in the intro): Undecided
Player Character/Silent Protagonist Guy: Cup (Selects his or her gender at the beginning)
Healing Unit (o_O): Liesandar the Great
Hermit Gunsmith: Skye Welse
Kazuma: Undecided
King: Justin
Toroko: Xristosx
Kanpachi: Undecided
Mahin: Fatass, Ugly Catgirl.
Sandaime: Farmer Catgirl
Jack: Undecided
Balrog: Undecided (Actually, I myself thought Jcys would make a good Balrog…)
Misery: Kageryushin
World: Iratagonom Ustukuod

Come on, people! Fill up all those empty positions!

Feb 19, 2008 at 11:14 PM
Starbound sucked sadly
what do you mean im toroko?
are we just replacing the sprites for the original cs?

Feb 20, 2008 at 12:42 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
Roonil Wazlib said:
Why can't we have a totally new world and not a CS spoof. I won't mind if the mod were 30 minutes long as long as it's original.
Same here.

Feb 20, 2008 at 2:36 AM
Player Character/Silent Protagonist Guy: Cup (Selects his or her gender at the beginning)
Kazuma: Jacob X

Roonil Wazlib said:
Why can't we have a totally new world and not a CS spoof. I won't mind if the mod were 30 minutes long as long as it's original.

It will, for the umpteenth time, have a different appearance than the original game. The only thing that we’re taking is the order of the events and the general story structure, and even then we’re taking liberties on that when we need to, such as when Bad Beholder falls off of Monster X, as he suggested.

xristosx said:
what do you mean im toroko?
are we just replacing the sprites for the original cs?

No. Of course not. We're completely revamping the appearances of where you go, however, the plot will still generally "flow" the same way as the original, but for different reasons and such.

Remember this?

Kageryushin said:
This is probably merely because I've know him longer, but I thought that Xristosx fit this position better for various reasons. See, Xristosx, as he has said himself, critically dislikes being falsely accused of things he doesn‘t think he did, so, say, the character you begin with and the character who plays King implicate him in something, eventually leading to him attacking said player character within that hut. Furthermore, if I were to be the Misery figure (my apologies for sounding selfish by including myself in this and outright mentioning who I want to "replace"), then it'd make sense that I'd insult him for his typing ability which I’d misinterpret as irritating noobish illiteracy instead of merely him being lazy, causing him to speak out in anger against me which leads me into kidnapping him. That'd make sense, right?

The story will only vaguely be similar to the original game, as you can see. Get it now?

Feb 20, 2008 at 10:57 AM
Justin-chan
Metalogz wants to be Sue.

Edit - You know the Doctor bitchslapped Misery, or so says Balrog, we should include that scene.

(UNDECIDED) BITCHSLAPPED KAGERYUSHIN!

IT DOESN'T AFFECT ENEMY KAGERYUSHIN

"I'm not a bitch, therefore, your attack automatically fails.", Kageryushin

"What...? His power... ITS INCREASING. OH SNAPS, HE WILL BREAK THE CURSE OF THE DEMON CROWN LOL I'M SO RETARDED"

"Wut? Power level?"

"ITS OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANDDD!"

Damn, I fail so much. <3

Feb 20, 2008 at 12:26 PM
Respwnt
Kageryushin said:

It will, for the umpteenth time, have a different appearance than the original game. The only thing that we’re taking is the order of the events and the general story structure, and even then we’re taking liberties on that when we need to, such as when Bad Beholder falls off of Monster X, as he suggested.

No. Of course not. We're completely revamping the appearances of where you go, however, the plot will still generally "flow" the same way as the original, but for different reasons and such.

Remember this?

The story will only vaguely be similar to the original game, as you can see. Get it now?
I'd understood what you had meant perfectly dude. But IS IT POSSIBLE to replace events, characters, sprites and still make this seem original? I dun think so...

Feb 20, 2008 at 7:50 PM
jcys810 said:
Metalogz wants to be Sue.

Edit - You know the Doctor bitchslapped Misery, or so says Balrog, we should include that scene.

(UNDECIDED) BITCHSLAPPED KAGERYUSHIN!

IT DOESN'T AFFECT ENEMY KAGERYUSHIN

"I'm not a bitch, therefore, your attack automatically fails.", Kageryushin

"What...? His power... ITS INCREASING. OH SNAPS, HE WILL BREAK THE CURSE OF THE DEMON CROWN LOL I'M SO RETARDED"

"Wut? Power level?"

"ITS OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANDDD!"

Damn, I fail so much. <3

Wut?

In any case, I’ve already planned ahead for what my relationship with The Doctor character will be, save any changes said The Doctor character might want to make. Also, I don’t remember The Doctor ever really being all that stupid, despite what some people on this Forum tend to say, in fact, he never screwed up throughout the entire game. His ultimate defeat came solely because Quote was naturally more powerful than he was, despite the immense power he obtained.

Also, if most everyone approves, I’m hoping to connect the story, particularly The Doctor’s and Misery’s roles, more visibly to the secret stage so that it doesn’t come off as just “tacked on” like some people on this Forum complain.

Roonil Wazlib said:
I'd understood what you had meant perfectly dude. But IS IT POSSIBLE to replace events, characters, sprites and still make this seem original? I dun think so...

Wut?

No, really, what are you saying?

Mahin: Fatass, Ugly Catgirl. “WHY DOES NOBODY LUUUUUUUUUUURBV MEEEE!? BAAAAAAAWWW OM NOM NOM NOM.”
Balrog: Undecided
Arthur (Respected User who was Permabanned by The Doctor character using the Modder): Undecided
Sue: Metalogz
Cthulhu: Undecided
Santa: Catboy
Choco: Super Smexy Nymphomaniac Catwoman
Professor Booster: Can you even replace this guy?

Feb 20, 2008 at 10:21 PM
Starbound sucked sadly
JacobX891 said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! YOU MISPELLED CHACO! HOW DARE YOU!!! I'LL CRASH INTO YOUR HOUSE WITH MAH PINK BIKE!!!!

...Don't even ask, even I have no clue.

Choco sounds better :D

yeah sorta like fjords but we replace all sprites?