Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Pronouns: he/him
i don't know if this is the right place to post it but it was done by Strultz

Mar 13, 2024 at 11:19 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
i don't know if this is the right place to post it but it was done by Strultz
oh yeah i actually played this up until after the balrog boss fight it's literally just cave story lol
damn good port too

May 14, 2024 at 5:57 AM
Novice Member
"Officially Worth 1 Rupee"
It's not even just a solid 1:1 port of Cave Story 2004, because they made it so Chaco no longer goes to bed with you if you sleep after asking about the fireplace, and the secret item in the Sand Zone Residence is now just named "???" with a glitched sprite. Keeping it PG, lol.

May 16, 2024 at 4:27 AM
"Huzzah!"
Played this for a bit, and it sure is Cave Story. Makes me wonder if there will be other things added in the future. Even if not I think that this is a really cool thing to make, and it reminds me of another Cave Story roblox game I saw a while ago that was very broken lol.

May 16, 2024 at 9:33 PM
World's #1 Laharl Kinnie
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Pronouns: She/It
Is there much to be added though?
All I could think would be neat to have here is like, adding in multiplayer and somehow showing peoples' Roblox avatars in-game.

May 18, 2024 at 1:53 AM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
Is there much to be added though?
All I could think would be neat to have here is like, adding in multiplayer and somehow showing peoples' Roblox avatars in-game.
Multiplayer is actually in testing on a separate game (which pretty much solely extends to being able to see other quotes running around without being able to interact with them), but as far as I can tell that's the only other extra thing being planned

May 18, 2024 at 7:41 AM
World's #1 Laharl Kinnie
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Pronouns: She/It
I could just imagine how silly it'd be to try force-teleporting the player character around and manually setting the animations and stuff for it. The customization that game allows these days is downright ridiculous.

Jun 4, 2024 at 9:28 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
It's not even just a solid 1:1 port of Cave Story 2004, because they made it so Chaco no longer goes to bed with you if you sleep after asking about the fireplace, and the secret item in the Sand Zone Residence is now just named "???" with a glitched sprite. Keeping it PG, lol.
it's roblox

Back