existingaccount

Profile posts Postings About

• fun mother 3 related facts: i have died to the fierce pork trooper from mother 3 once. feel free to laugh.
    existingaccount
    existingaccount
    the forlorn junk heap wasn't that much easier, but it did occasionally burp, which was pretty much a turn waster because of how often it missed and being one of the less dangerous status effects.
    for some reason it fills me with pure happiness whenever i see a cave story and off reference. i honestly don't even think they're really amazing games anymore they just fill me with pure happiness
    IdioticBaka1824
    IdioticBaka1824
    Yeah, I know that feeling! Cool to see someone else expressing this sentiment. It's probably out of sheer nostalgia, but you just sort of squeal with instant happiness when you see something related
    man the missile launcher sucks. it's supposed to be a weapon that you scarcely use because it has limited resources, but still want to use because it's powerful. the damn fireball you get right after you have the missile launcher deals more damage than it. i dare say it's worse than the bubbline!
    IdioticBaka1824
    IdioticBaka1824
    I never thought about it that way before (probably because my hoarding instinct basically never let me use the missile launcher) but yeah, you're right. I wonder if there's a name for this sort of 'gameplay-plothole'. Also, I deeply respect you for coming up with fresh and original insight about Cave Story's gameplay after 18 years!
    existingaccount
    existingaccount
    nah, it's not too awesome to use. that would be the case for the super missile launcher because it doesn't have a ton of ammo but deals tons of damage. the missile launcher's damage output is simply too bad to be too awesome to use.
    i've been trying to get mother 2 deluxe but for some reason the earthbound patcher is complaining about a missing dll file even though it's already on my computer!
    existingaccount
    existingaccount
    if it was a bad dll then the program would be complaining about the dll not doing its job
    existingaccount
    existingaccount
    tried using coilsnake. maybe it was because i tried to have the patched rom in the same location as the real rom, but when i used lifeup alpha, it didn't display the animation that's exclusive to mother 2 deluxe.
    X-Calibar
    X-Calibar
    You'd think there would be a file hash you can compare the rom to. That way you are pretty certain it worked properly.
    there was once a person on the mossmouth person who thought it was worth their time to start a discussion about whether they should play spelunky or cave story and kept being a devil's advocate for both sides. that isn't even the worst/best of it.
    existingaccount
    existingaccount
    they argued that cave story had replay value because of its awesome music when THE GAME LITERALLY COMES WITH ITS OWN MUSIC PLAYER
    gotta love how throughout the entirety of the story the doctor just keeps winning in every situation until quote just fucking shoots him and literally erases him from existence
    Serri
    Serri
    Doctor did nothing wrong
    just finished weird and unfortunate things are happening on nightmare mode
    existingaccount
    existingaccount
    i couldn't get past the progress nautilus and i didn't feel like going any further because the last parts of the mayko dungeon were extremely painful. the progress nautilus is also just not a fun boss, but maybe that's because i was extremely underleveled, considering that the enemies in the final circle were just ridiculous (especially the robots, the triple threat, and hellion) and even when i turned daydream mode on the boss still got me killed.
    [Tower of Heaven Crack] is the official manual application for Tower of Heaven. It Contains 15 levels in total. It covers through the Tower of Heaven that Ed ascends to becomes God. Enjoy a dynamic experience with chiptune graphics and gameboy-styled pixel music. Narration and Gameplay come together when random butterfly gives you a law book.
    Orbit
    Orbit
    You all are awesome
    i'm playing sincere deceit. everything is pretty cool except for the gameplay, which is absolutely atrocious. somehow, exploration is even more unfun than the battle system which is basically "use the right element to win" and unlike weird and unfortunate things are happening it doesn't get much more interesting than that.
    currently trying to fight the first major boss of weird and unfortunate things are happening on nightmare mode. why does he have so much mdf????
    I searched up the average lifespan of a computer and apparently mine is in its senior years (4 years old). No wonder it is the computer equivalent to that stupid fanmade deltarune sprite of Jevil in a wheelchair.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…