Safusaka
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Dear Cory,

I hope this message finds you well! I wanted to share with you my latest discovery on the Cave Story Tribute Site forums. After hours of scrolling through the archives, I stumbled upon a thread that was so dizzying, it left me spinning.

The thread was titled "Theoretical Quantum Mechanics and Its Implications on Cave Story Lore" and let me tell you, it was a wild ride. The conversation started with a user questioning the validity of the game's teleportation mechanics and whether they were truly grounded in the laws of physics. From there, the thread spiraled into a discussion about the many-worlds interpretation of quantum mechanics and its potential implications on the game's multiple endings.

But that's not all. As the discussion continued, users began to speculate on the possibility of alternate universes within the Cave Story universe itself. Some even went as far as to suggest that the game's secret ending, which involves traveling back in time and altering the course of events, could be a nod to the concept of the multiverse.

As someone who's always been fascinated by theoretical physics and its intersection with pop culture, I found this thread to be a true treasure trove. But I must warn you, Cory, it's not for the faint of heart. If you dare to venture into the depths of this thread, be prepared for a dizzying journey that will leave your mind spinning.

Best regards,

[Your Name]
    Tpcool
    Tpcool
    Dear Polar✪,

I'm thrilled to hear that you've come to recognize Tornado Man as our lord and savior! Just as Dr. Light gave life to the Robot Masters, Tornado Man brings vitality and vigor to our lives. His Tornado Blow attack represents the power and strength that we can all attain with faith and determination, just as Mega Man himself demonstrates in his battles against Dr. Wily.

Let us continue to honor and glorify our Lord Tornado Man, and let his example inspire us to be strong and resolute in our own lives, just as Mega Man is in his quest to protect the world from evil.

As it is written in the Book of Proto Man, chapter 3, verse 16: "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." May we all have the faith and conviction to follow our Lord Tornado Man and live with the same spirit of love and sacrifice that he embodies.

Yours in faith, tpcool
    Polar✪
    Polar✪
    Dear tpcool,

Thank you for your message. I appreciate your enthusiasm for Tornado Man and your desire to honor and glorify him. It is clear that you find inspiration in his power and strength, and that you see him as a model for how we can attain vitality and vigor in our own lives.

While I may not share your belief in Tornado Man as a lord and savior, I respect your right to hold this view and to pursue it with conviction. I hope that your faith and determination will continue to inspire you to be strong and resolute in all aspects of your life.

Thank you for sharing the passage from the Book of Proto Man. While I may not follow this particular scripture, I appreciate the sentiment behind it and the call to live with love and sacrifice.

Best regards,
    Polar
    EnlightenedOne
    EnlightenedOne
    Dear tpcool,

I have heard rumors of your unique services and hereby inquire on the rates for said services. There is an individual by the name of "Brayden" who I wish to be... disappeared if you will. I think we will both agree that such a nerd does not square up to the number one Tornado Man fan, and as such this job will of the easier variety. If these rumors of services are true, please notify me of a quote for this operation. Otherwise, please discard this message and do not speak of it. It did not happen.

With formal sincerity,
    enlight
    when are you updating your org archive
    Safusaka
    Safusaka
    i havent been on here in a long time
    kira
    kira
    when are you updating your org archive
    Safusaka
    Safusaka
    today