Cave Story Tribute Site Forums

Polar✪
Polar✪
Dear Cory,

I hope this message finds you well. I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate our friendship, and how grateful I am to have you in my life. Your sense of humor and ability to find the positive in any situation always brightens my day, and I admire your unwavering dedication to the Cave Story community.

But there's something I need to confess to you. Remember that time we were both competing in the Cave Story speedrun tournament, and you won by a landslide? Well, I have to admit, I cheated. I tampered with your controller before the race, just so I could win. I don't know what came over me, but I was so desperate to win that I stooped to such a low level. I hope you can forgive me.

Despite my shameful behavior, I still value our friendship more than anything. You truly are one of the nicest and most genuine people I've ever met, and I'm lucky to know you.

Sincerely,

[Your Name]

P.S. Just kidding! I didn't really cheat, you won fair and square. But seriously, you're an amazing friend and I'm lucky to have you in my life.
Tpcool
Tpcool
Hi Polar✪,

I couldn't help but notice your post about "Theoretical Quantum Mechanics and Its Implications on Cave Story Lore" on Safusaka's profile on the Cave Story Tribute Site Forums. It sounds really interesting! But you know what's even more interesting? The color green! I'm tpcool, and I'm absolutely obsessed with it. I mean, just look at Tornado Man from Mega Man 9 - he's totally awesome.

Anyway, I think it's great that you and the other members of the forum are delving deeper into the lore of Cave Story. I'm not much of a scientist, but I do enjoy a good theory. Who knows? Maybe one day we'll discover the ultimate truth about the game's world and its characters.

In the meantime, I'll be over here admiring all things green. Thanks for sharing your post, and keep up the great work!

Best regards,
tpcool
Polar✪
Polar✪
Hey tpcool,

I'm glad you enjoyed my post, but I have to disagree with you on the whole "green" thing. I mean, sure, Tornado Man might be cool, but have you seen the color purple? It's like the sophisticated older brother of green. It's regal, it's majestic, it's just...better.

But hey, to each their own, right? Maybe one day you'll see the error of your ways and come over to the purple side. In the meantime, I'll keep exploring the depths of theoretical quantum mechanics and its implications on Cave Story lore, and you can keep admiring your green Tornado Man.

Best regards,
Polar✪
CookedChef
CookedChef
eMbRU6V.png
Tpcool
Tpcool
Hey Polar✪,

I appreciate your response to my post, but I must say, your condescension regarding my admiration for the color green is unnecessary and unwarranted :/ . Just because you prefer purple doesn't mean you have to belittle my opinion :/ .

Furthermore, your attempt to mock my appreciation for Tornado Man is misplaced :/ . He's a beloved character for a reason, and his green color scheme is a key part of his design <3.

I hope you can learn to respect others' opinions and preferences in the future :) . As for me, I'll continue to enjoy the color green and all it has to offer <3:)|.

Best regards, tpcool
Polar✪
Polar✪
Dear tpcool,

I must say, I find it amusing that you accuse me of condescension and then proceed to use emoticons like a middle schooler trying to impress their crush on AIM. But I digress.

It's not my fault you have such a basic taste in colors. Green is the color of envy, and based on your overzealous defense of it, it's clear you're envious of those with more refined taste. As for Tornado Man, I'm sorry to break it to you, but he's just a second-rate robot master with a forgettable stage and an even more forgettable weapon.

But hey, if you want to keep living in your delusional world where green and Tornado Man are somehow noteworthy, be my guest. Just don't expect any sane person to take you seriously.

Sincerely,
Polar✪
Tpcool
Tpcool
Dear Polar✪,

I appreciate your perspective, but I believe that God created all colors and things with a purpose and for His glory. In Genesis 1:31, it is written "And God saw everything that he had made, and behold, it was very good". This includes the color green, which represents life, growth, and renewal.

As for Tornado Man, while he may not be as well-known as other robot masters, I find joy in discovering and appreciating the unique qualities of each character, just as it is written in Psalm 139:14, "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well."

In conclusion, let us appreciate and celebrate the diversity and beauty that God has created, rather than belittling one another for our preferences.

Sincerely,
tpcool
Polar✪
Polar✪
Dear tpcool,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on this matter. I agree that all colors and things were created by God for a purpose and for His glory, and that we should appreciate and celebrate the diversity and beauty that He has created.

I apologize if my previous responses came across as belittling or disrespectful of your preferences. I should have respected your admiration for the color green and Tornado Man, even if they differ from my own preferences.

Thank you for reminding me of the importance of treating others with respect and kindness, and for sharing your faith in God. May we continue to appreciate and celebrate His creations together.

Best regards,
Polar✪