RageRuner
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Something my friend told me once is that "Every circle in a video game isn't perfectly round." and I mean, duh, and it didn't really bother me but it bothered other people, what the hell is wrong with me?
    AlmaHexie
    AlmaHexie
    "Every circle in a video game isn't perfectly round." -Polygon
    I was one of the people who was fooled by the Cave Story 4th Ending trick back when it was released
    AlmaHexie
    AlmaHexie
    I though it was bullshit because it destroyed the entire premisse of the whole story.
    I swear there was a way to change the times the timer has the different music, I can't remember for the life of me how though
    Hina
    Hina
    almost. i believe it will be in ticks, not seconds
    RageRuner
    RageRuner
    Ok, thank you
    EnlightenedOne
    EnlightenedOne
    It's also editable in /intro/2_titlescreen.xml in Booster's Lab's hackinator in versions 5.0 and higher, but yeah it's editing the same spots that Hina showed you.
    If we deleted every thread that was pointless and/or asked a question supposed to be in a thread that already existed, how many threads would we have?
    Serri
    Serri
    Then these forums would relatively be as active as they've ever gotten
    RageRuner
    RageRuner
    time to start deleting
    Mint
    Mint
    Can we delete all the threads except the Blargo one
    oh heck I gotta 112% Hollow Knight soon but I can't even beat Radiance, this is gonna go bad.
    Suote
    Suote
    Gotta? Soon? Is there a deadline or something?
    RageRuner
    RageRuner
    no, not soon, eventually, because I'm not just going to leave that game at 86% completion
    Terraria Journeys End Releases on May 16th, I'm super excited!
    kirbygamer58556
    kirbygamer58556
    Same right here, can't wait to see what journey mode is(hopefully creative)
    ColdCallerLoopy
    ColdCallerLoopy
    Rip the Tmodloader community that has to deal updating mods to 1.4
    another question, is there a guide on how to make org instruments sound like other instruments (Like turning "1" into a violin or something similar)
    Tpcool
    Tpcool
    If you need help learning how to use the vanilla instruments better, you can ask in the org Discord server.
    RageRuner
    RageRuner
    are you talking about Metalliclurkers? cause all there is, is a gate chat room that I'm very scared to do anything in
    Tpcool
    Tpcool
    That is a verification channel. Please read the rules and you will be able to join. ;)
    Cave Story wont let me use the controls, this happens for all newly and previously downloaded Cave Story's, it's odd, I can't test my mod to see if it actually works, and its really annoying
    Lethrys
    Lethrys
    Is 'Use Gamepad' checked in DoConfig?
    RageRuner
    RageRuner
    it was, so I did a Recovery Computer Reset (that I was going to do anyway) and it works now
    the Cave Story+ not downloading thing is seriously bothering me, is there anyway to fix it
    Mint
    Mint
    Contact Nicalis, if they refuse or are unable to help, contact wherever you bought it.
    You bought a game so you should be able to play it assuming you are on a supported system.
    PokeEngineer
    PokeEngineer
    Pffftt, yeah.
    Like they will respond back...
    Mint
    Mint
    The silent will not be heard nor aknowledged.
    I feel like i'm maybe, sorta, a nerd
    Flake
    Flake
    We're all nerds, nerd.
    AlmaHexie
    AlmaHexie
    Bro if you don't jailbreak your nes mini then what are you, a nerd.
    B)
    I had nothing to do today so I did a speedrun of Cave Story, it wasn't good, I did the Bad Ending in 1:00:18.11, not great, but it was super fun!
    AlmaHexie
    AlmaHexie
    In one hour ?
    That's remarkable enough.
    how do you play the original Japanese Cave Story without all the characters going into English gibberish
    Serri
    Serri
    Set your language and region to Japanese
    I beat the Core, hurray!
    Iron Head and Ma Pignon were easy, but now I run into a choice that determines my entire run.
    Do I get the Life Capsule from the dog, or in other words beat it with 3 hp and be a gamer or beat it with 8 hp and be a slightly less gamer gamer
    Serri
    Serri
    Create a backup and do both!
    RageRuner
    RageRuner
    Sadly this was on the switch version, if there is a method of backups i wouldn't know it
  • Loading…
  • Loading…