DoubleThink
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• It might be worth you posting a separate list of what mods you are missing in alphabetical order (with just mod name, creator, date, and "available" as the information columns) so that we don't have to sift backwards and forwards through 6000+ cells of excel spreadsheet just to cross reference what you don't have with what we do have.
    andwhyisit
    andwhyisit
    But then I can't sort the mods you don't have by mod name in alphabetical order.

Would it be possible at the very least for you to move the "available" column to just after the date columns so that I can line them up by eye?
    andwhyisit
    andwhyisit
    I mean what I've been doing so far is downloading your spreadsheet and deleting 80% of the rows and columns until I have something I can work with.
    DoubleThink
    DoubleThink
    Okay I made something
    ugh about that skeleton boss fight: i'll fix that in the next update (sadly not happening yet i'm really busy with real life stuff) if it's really that bothersome, but i just had a strategy for him: don't run around and instead keep yourself around the center, that way the spawned skulls *never* jump towards you and bambambam he's dead jim rip in pizza sayonara
    DoubleThink
    DoubleThink
    Mods aren't that long dude :v But yeah back in one, have talked to everyone and been basically everywhere but can't find what do
    Hina
    Hina
    lol i know i'm totally exaggerating

i don't even remember who gives you the last hint regarding going back to seg 2
    either wasco or barry

can you use spoilers in these?
    asdasdadads
    Hina
    Hina
    lol no you can't

then i dunno
    iirc wasco gives you the final hint so go talk to him. if he's not talking about some bush then you have still missed some dialogue
    Ever had one of those days when everything just suddenly goes wrong for no reason? that's today *sigh*
    DoubleThink
    DoubleThink
    Alright uh

Sounds like a real bummer
    I saw deathsmiles on steam and I was perplexed with the question "should I buy this for myself or should I gift this to DT? I know that he doesn't like anime bullshit"

I might end up doing the latter
    DoubleThink
    DoubleThink
    Don't you dare send me a free game you heartless bastard
    Are you really going through all the mod pages by yourself? Looks like that's going to take a long while, +400 threads to go through is not a joke. ._.'
    DoubleThink
    DoubleThink
    Well yeah, I mean, I have to get all the details in somehow. It's not that bad, I can get through a couple of pages an evening fairly easily and Doors already managed to make a list of all the mod threads.
    Mint
    Mint
    Ah, sounds like it wont be too much of a problem. I hope you have fun doing it.
    Hello DoubleThink!
    How are you?
    Stay awesome! you're aweseome! don't let sleeplessness overcome! :)
    DoubleThink
    DoubleThink
    Oh hey dude nice to see you :D I'm hoping to have some results back this week.

IRC is dead these days unfortunately, we're using Pidgin now instead.
    You're profile is full of paradoxes... On it you see rick astley I think. But everywhere else you see that other guy.
    Pardon my curiosity; would it be possible to have members' signatures visible on their profile pages?
    EnlightenedOne
    EnlightenedOne
    I believe this question is better suited to Andwhyisit (I think he deals with the site structure itself, whereas DoubleThink is just a Moderator).

But if you are talking about oneself you could just copy/paste it.
    DoubleThink
    DoubleThink
    <blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="My own signature"><p>I'm an <strong class='bbc'>admin</strong> c:</p></blockquote>
    There doesn't appear to be any direct option to enable it on AdminCP, however.
    gamemanj
    gamemanj
    Well, how much access do you have? Just to AdminCP + moderator's options, or capable of modifying the PHP files?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…