HaydenStudios
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• I just found out that you're featuring something I said under your 'amusing quotes' section. I must say, I'm honored!
    IdioticBaka1824
    IdioticBaka1824
    Kinda long, so...
    My deduction went like this: You said "We all have our things" because you wanted me to know that there are many people who are like me in that regard. Why did you want to say this? You probably want to make me feel better, so how would letting me know that there are many people like me make me feel better? Therefore it must be natural human instinct to want to be like most other people, the fact of which you utilized in that statement of yours. It all fits in, so that must be it.
    Regarding the next thing, I don't think this is very common, but I tend to get angry at myself when people condescend on me, for letting it happen in the first place. Maybe an arrogant approach, but I don't know, that's just how it is.
    But even though you may have been mildly condescending (which I definitely can't blame you for), I sort of internally 'justified' myself because I had certain unique circumstances which made me say what I did, so I never thought of feeling anything (including taking offense or feeling bad), except for the fact that something I said got that much attention, which usually never happens, so I felt honored. (Wow, what a lot of commas.)
    Um, does this make any sense so far?
    Thanks a lot for taking the time and trouble for explaining everything so clearly and patiently! It's probably frustrating, dealing with me, so I'm really sorry about that. Thanks again!
    HaydenStudios
    HaydenStudios
    Close enough. And don't feel bad- I'm always glad when I can clear things up with someone who tends to get singled out by simply being a little more patient than most people would.
    IdioticBaka1824
    IdioticBaka1824
    Well, I guess the case is closed here. It was fun conversing with you and gaining knowledge!
    I think the CS+ port for my fourth ending mod is just about done. I'm currently shooting to release it on Sunday or Monday. Just one question to you all: Should starting a new game start you out where the regular story mode begins you, or should it start you out right before the Sand Zone?
    Parkraft123
    Parkraft123
    but not port the full mod
    HaydenStudios
    HaydenStudios
    Yeah, I just replaced a few scripts and map files in the base directory with fourth ending mod counterparts.
    HaydenStudios
    HaydenStudios
    I'm almost entirely sure that the port will be ready for release by this Saturday. Also, based on the opinions I've gathered here and via PM, the votes lean slightly in favor of regular story mode, so the port will start you out at the start point instead of at Arthur's House right before the Sand Zone.
    When is Curly's Story Revived possible release date? Hopefully not on April 1st or March 31st...
    HaydenStudios
    HaydenStudios
    I'm not sure. That mod has seen more delays than the latest Narnia movie. I still intend on making it... Let's right now shoot for a May 2015 release, but no promises.
    Since a lot of people are jumping ahead to anticipating Christmas, I just thought I'd mention that there's this other holiday also coming up even sooner called Thanksgiving, and I encourage anyone reading this to not forget about it. Also, I've recently gotten some assignments out of the way, so hopefully I can now get to work on the Cave Story+ port of my fourth ending mod. Shouldn't take too long since I basically just got done making a program that helps streamline this process.
    Happy belated birthday, Hayden! I have no excuse for not getting to you yesterday, it admittedly slipped my mind - but I hope you had a lovely day. You're 18 now, too! That's an auspicious milestone. -w-
    HaydenStudios
    HaydenStudios
    Thanks! Yesterday was wonderful, and yeah... Not sure what I'm going to do to take advantage of the fact that I'm no longer under 18, but I'll think of something.
    HaydenStudios
    HaydenStudios
    Oh and don't feel bad at all about being belated, I got plenty of happy birthday messages yesterday, both from people here and from people in real life, so I got plenty of attention.
    Polaris
    Polaris
    Wonderful news. It's admittedly quite nice to recieve some attention on your birthday. ^_^;
    Just so you guys know, I'm about to create a second account called "Haydenman" for the sole purpose of assisting me in double-posting under justifiable circumstances. So yes, that's me, and no, I'm not up to anything malicious.
    Polaris
    Polaris
    GIR did the same thing, so I'm sure people will understand. =o
    HaydenStudios
    HaydenStudios
    Yeah, it's been over 48 hours and no one's bitten my head off yet, so it looks like I'm good to go.
    I want your guys' opinion on something.
    Hina
    Hina
    It is not necessary IMO.
    HaydenStudios
    HaydenStudios
    Thanks for the feedback, it's much appreciated. Saves me lots of time. With that, the next version of Plus Porter is done. I just need to make a new port to go along with the new release before I make it publicly available.
    BLink
    BLink
    yes, I don't think it's necessary to have.

good work so far hayden, I'm impressed.
    I am a disgrace as a hardcore Cave Story fan. The past three years I thought the name of the song that plays in the destroyed Egg Corridor was "Scorching B<strong class='bbc'>l</strong>ack." And then just now I had to type it and had a thing to reference to showing me that it was back, rather than black.
    Tpcool
    Tpcool
    Haha, you must've read it wrong the first time, and have read it the same way ever since! Scorching Black, though... what meaning would that have compared to "Back?" You must've thought it was a weird name.
    HaydenStudios
    HaydenStudios
    Yeah, I never really felt the name made sense. Not that Scorching Back makes /that/ much more sense, though.
    Sue Sockymodo
    Sue Sockymodo
    Nope I totally thought the same thing
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…