duncathan
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• I'm sorry. It turns out I once again have work to do, so I probably won't be able to watch the stream because the place I'm going to has terrible internet and no wi-fi. I'll watch it in post production, promise. >:
    duncathan
    duncathan
    I'm even sorrier; my computer has bluescreened like three times throughout the stream and none of it is saved. :<
    However, I will be streaming again shortly, and it might capture that part.
    After giving our Skype chat some thought, and some time t digest what you had to say, I finally have an answer...
    I didn't realise it was against the rules to reply to other user's questions. Sorry about that.
    Random-storykeeper
    Random-storykeeper
    I really am sorry, but it's more of a misunderstanding on my part. At the time, I thought my post was within the rules, since they state that "Off-topic posts are fine as long as they follow the flow of conversation, and the conversation returns to the original topic at the request of the thread starter, or a moderator or admin." Goerge was asking a question, and I responded to the question, which I considered the new flow of the topic. I only meant to tell the user that not all "bad" threads need to be closed; sometimes, they just die down on their own. I didn't know this was an example of backseat moderating, or spam. I suppose I should have stayed quiet, oops. Something to keep in mind for next time.
    duncathan
    duncathan
    You're less at fault than Goerge was, but it was technically spam nonetheless.
    S
    Slither
    It's not spam
    Goerge made a statement and people replied to the new conversation, which was also helpful anyway because it helped the thread get locked
    This new year... there's going to be, and already has been change. People say that change is good, but... some things are better left alone. I'm not going to deny that lots of change can be good - polaris here exemplifies that - but lots of change here being caused by inaction - on my part, admittedly - is not for the better.
    duncathan
    duncathan
    also polris look at this update
    you're rubbing off on me
    Polaris
    Polaris
    Sorry, sorry! Most people who talk with me turn into weird philosopher types eventually. ^_^;;
    Holy freaking crap, you're fast. I didn't mean to click the post button, I was testing something in preview and then absentmindedly clicked the post button instead.
    duncathan
    duncathan
    I think it was just coincidence, actually. I had just finished reading the last post before yours, so I hit new content again, and it said you'd posted. So, I looked and was really confused.
    Noxid
    Noxid
    what were you trying to like, HTML-inject posts or something?
    I'm curious
    HaydenStudios
    HaydenStudios
    Yeah, pretty much.
    Do you even plan on doing anything with your website? I mean don't get me wrong, clicking that button is quite the experience, but it appears as if development has been dormant for many months now.
    Polaris
    Polaris
    What a shame. D:

I was going to recommend you just manually copypaste the better threads and make another forum, but...
    duncathan
    duncathan
    I /should/ be able to get the contents of the threads by looking at the database.
    Polaris
    Polaris
    Ah! Well, it's a possibility, at least.
    Slam dunc, I won't be home till like, 11 tonight, and won't be able to talk wit you about mod. I'm gonna clean up the world map we made, could you go on and write up your ideas on the dark world mechanics?
    duncathan
    HyMyNameIsMatt
    HyMyNameIsMatt
    I just made a map tileset woo! We can use a program to design our maps with now without worrying about art.
    "X it is of the utmost importance that you stream Fruits Basket
    Happy birthday. Also, on 16/17th of October, we both can celebrate our second year on the forums.
    duncathan
    duncathan
    For me, we joined the same day
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…