Random-storykeeper

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• Does double posting automatically merge posts now? I would try it, but I don't want to receive automatic warning points for curiosity.
    Sue Sockymodo
    Sue Sockymodo
    I think the merging of posts negates double posting and therefore double posting warnings altogether but I coooould be wrong. I wouldn't worry too much about it though
    Random-storykeeper
    Random-storykeeper
    Oh, I want to post in the "Show off your org music" thread but I'm the last person to make a post there. I noticed some other threads popping up in "View New Content" that appear to be just edits of their last post. I edited an old post of mine once but it didn't get moved there.
    Sue Sockymodo
    Sue Sockymodo
    I think it should merge it and then bump it. Also with a thread like that I think double-posting isn't as big of a deal
    All these weight loss threads...could it be a sign?
    IdioticBaka1824
    IdioticBaka1824
    What about the captcha/verification questions? They don't seem to be working as well as I thought.
    Polaris
    Polaris
    They aren't. There are three of those threads right now.

Hopefully, Andwhy will implement his honeypot verification and stop them that way. ^_^
    IdioticBaka1824
    IdioticBaka1824
    Honeypot?
    Looking down at the clock, I just realised that I've been registered here for a year...yeah, that excitement lasted for mere seconds. Now it's back to test evasion - I mean anxiety.
    I feel like I leave here for so long because every time I come back I get hit with a surprise.
    Tpcool
    Tpcool
    Haha, that happens every time I leave for more than two days. Feels like I haven't been here for weeks.
    Do you ever get part of a song stuck in your head but you can't remember where it comes from and that part just keeps taunting you by looping over and over again
    Am I just seeing things, or is my post count going up whenever I post in the Satellite Lounge?
    Tpcool
    Tpcool
    If I'm not mistaken, the Entertainment Media section has post count enabled. I'm not entirely sure about how the Satellite Lounge works with post count, other than The S.P.O.T. and Forum-Based Games having posts not count toward the number.
    I sure wish I wasn't so awful at composing music.
    Tpcool
    Tpcool
    Well, at the risk of sounding cliché, practice makes perfect!
    Random-storykeeper
    Random-storykeeper
    I wish. I think it's more than that. Having grown up learning classical music, I always feel like I have a restricted style in my compositions, like everything has to have a particular structure, only certain notes go together. I'm slowly breaking away from that, but I'm still keeping pieces in my own style with these changes. I don't know if this is a good thing or not.
    Oh no, the background image for Cave Story Wiki disappeared. Now it's just dark blue against white. I could change it on my own personal CSS, but what good does that do for the rest of the people viewing the wiki?
    Hey, nice work you're doing on the Cave Story wiki! I've been meaning to fix it up for a while, but thing after thing keeps getting in the way.
    Random-storykeeper
    Random-storykeeper
    Gosh, I thought no one would notice. It seemed as though everyone considered it trash and I felt really sorry for it. ^^; I hope to adopt the wiki if an admin doesn't show up in a little less than two weeks.

Hopefully you'll find time to come back and contribute, too. I want to include the other translations/ports of Cave Story but I'm only familiar with the PC version so far. Thanks so much for the message!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…