Tpcool
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• Since Capcom refuses to release Mega Man 6 on the Virtual Console, I've taken the liberty of purchasing the physical cart from eBay! Can't wait, so pumped.
    Tpcool
    Tpcool
    Aaaah it's so great I love it!
    Make 6 more posts! Go for it!
    Hina
    Hina
    666 is a nice number you know
    Tpcool
    Tpcool
    I'll probably end up forgetting my post count when I've finally reached it.
    Sue Sockymodo
    Sue Sockymodo
    so goffik and hardcore
    Tp (I really want to call you Thomas)! I can change that thingy by my name!
    Kuro
    Kuro
    Okay. I like to call people by their names because it seems more respectful.

I swear I could change it earlier, but we switched to IPBoard and suddenly I couldn't anymore.

Have a good night
    Tpcool
    Tpcool
    You too, man.
    (I like vB better)
    Kuro
    Kuro
    (so did I)
    Alright, I can't get a good framerate, no matter what I try. I think it's the Laptop I have currently, so no stream for now.
    Alright I got the stream to work. I also think I know how to make the framerate good. If the test goes well later, I should be able to stream today or something.
    Tpcool
    Tpcool
    We don't have a general streaming thread, right? I think some people made one for their own stream. Should I create one?
    Noxid
    Noxid
    do whatever will make the least people angry
    Oh boy. Guess what game I'm missing only *one* challenge in! Ooh, it's also the game I've been holding off on telling you guys about. I'm doing "Mr. Perfect" (AKA beat the game without getting damaged) in Megaman 9. I've been making really good progress, the only stage posing a problem now is the final Wily castle. Wish me luck!@%#
    Tpcool
    Tpcool
    Oh, I thought by "They're the same game" that implied you meant SA2. I'm getting there! I almost even considered a stream of me attempting it once, but I'm not sure if I'd be able to hook up my Dazzle the right way. Maybe one day...
    Tpcool
    Tpcool
    Oh by the way who would watch a stream of that? I would probably not be able to do it on camera, but I can imagine it would be fun.
    duncathan
    duncathan
    *raises hand*
    Arguing with a friend: Is Pikachu a furry? Is King Dedede a furry?
    Tpcool
    Tpcool
    What about Dedede?
    Noxid
    Noxid
    It depends on whether your definition of furry extends to include actual anthropomorphic characters, or just people with an interest in anthropomorphic characters. The distinction is muddied by people who are furries creating furry characters that are also themselves.

but I'd say no.
    S
    Shane
    Pikachu is a Lightning Mouse. Are mice furry?
    I don't know about Dedede, though.
    So I'm taking a break from my masochistic ways to play some SA2, recently released on the Xbox Live Arcade. As punishment for myself, I have something extra devious up my sleeve... and it has to do with a game I like very much. Stay tuned in, folks.
    Noxid
    Noxid
    well, as for me, I just have a debilitating LP addiction
    S
    Shane
    Tpcool, is this game you like very much... <em class='bbc'>Cave Story</em>?

<p class='citation'>Noxid said:</p><div class="blockquote"><div class='quote'>Because you're an expert on obscure anti-fun NES games ofc</div></div>
    If I hadn't become wiser from all the bans I had received in the past, I'd probably do something stupid and create a thread just to find out whether anyone on these forums know of a PC / PS2 game called <em class='bbc'>Grandia 2</em>.
    Tpcool
    Tpcool
    It's not Cave Story, I don't think I could outdo anything set by the community (even though the intention I have isn't to outdo anyone in the first place).
    Hiya Tpcool. Is there any chance I could get you to do a huge favor for me? A guy just posted a comment on my April Fools fourth ending video saying this: <p class='citation'>Quote</p><div class="blockquote"><div class='quote'>HOLY SHIT! Guys, Nicalis saw this video, and actually included the 4th ending in the latest version of Cave Story released on the 3DS eShop 10/4, which is why it took so long to release. If you remember, the first news of it was around April, and it was supposed to be released in about a month. But with the extra time, they quickly added this ending. They also fucked up Curly Story. It's literally unplayable. But is worth it for the 4th ending?</div></div>Would you be willing to investigate this for me and see of it's possible to get my fourth ending in the 3DS version of CS+? I kinda feel silly asking this, 'cause it seems like NICALiS would've contacted me or something (which they didn't) if they were going to put content I created into an official release, but something about that comment really makes me curious. If not, then the troll has become the trolled. But I am really curious. Anyway, when you get time to play Cave Story on your 3DS, could you check it out? That would really be appreciated.
    Tpcool
    Tpcool
    Haha, believe it or not, I actually tried it on launch for shits & giggles, but it doesn't work. NICALiS always mentions a 4th ending on their releases, and it is always been debated on what it means (like falling off the Outer Wall, or the Mimiga Mask).
    HaydenStudios
    HaydenStudios
    Heh, okay. Thanks!
    Any recommendations for a new Windows Laptop? I'm getting one for the holidays, and I suspect the forum has good experience with this, maybe.
    Tpcool
    Tpcool
    How do they compare?
    Noxid
    Noxid
    It's definitely higher grade, but only marginally moreso than the ones I linked. More expensive too. The GPU it uses generates more heat than the one in the Asus G55VW, so cooling might be a concern, but the Asus is more bulky as well. The main bottleneck for both imo is that they still use standard HDDs rather than high-speed (but lower capacity) SSDs.

Also, hiino tells me that MSI hardware has a reputation for being fragile, which is definitely something to consider. Asus started out in hardware manufacture and their designs are usually fairly sturdy
    Tpcool
    Tpcool
    You've been a huge help Noxid, thank you very much for helping me with this. That should be all I need to know, I'll see about getting the Asus.
    Tpcool
    Tpcool
    Voyyyyyce. I'm glad you showed up again! I've still been here, not working on my mod...
    Voyce
    Voyce
    Yeah I haven't been here in ages... Ever since I got my new computer.
    I'm going to be releasing some new updates and a new demo of a minimod soon.
    For some reason I really want to finish them already, but when the time is right to actually work on them, I just cant sit down and do it.
    Things are going really slowly hehe..
    Well, I did it. I beat Silver Surfer! But I'm not done gloating yet, I beat it without dying and without a turbo controller. HA! (Now I just need to beat Hard Mode!)
    duncathan
    duncathan
    my god
    I still don't get it, not even robots can be that good
    Tpcool
    Tpcool
    Only cockroach loving robots.
    S
    Shane
    Good luck with Hard Mode.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…