HaydenStudios
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• A very late Merry Christmas to you, HaydenStudios!
    dude I ninja'd you in the IPBoard thread by like six hours and you didn't even leave an edit
    HaydenStudios
    HaydenStudios
    How does admitting his theory was not the most simple and obvious imply a misunderstanding of Occam's Razor? Just because he thought of a theory that wasn't simple doesn't mean he doesn't understand what Occam's Razor means, but rather that he doesn't thinks it's right 100% of the time.

Your post looked like it was out of place imo, and that it was bringing up something that had already been discussed. Especially since there were no quotes to contextualize what specific excerpt you were replying to. That, along with the fact that your post was made just two minutes later than the one before it, made it look like you got ninja'd.
    duncathan
    duncathan
    No I was saying that his definition of Occam's Razor was innacurate, and was simply correcting him. He said it meant the theory that was the most simple and obvious, I said no, it's the one that makes the least assumptions.
    HaydenStudios
    HaydenStudios
    I see.
    Is it me or every mod you make has a PSP port? Its quite useful.
    HaydenStudios
    HaydenStudios
    Yep. So far, every mod I've made has a PSP port. Thanks to andwhyisit whose generosity is unparalleled by any other moderator/administrator here, any mods that do not use ASM hacks, do not completely and absolutely require that more than 95 maps be used, and maybe a couple other things have been ported to both Mac, and PSP. And it just so happens that both of my mods so far meet those criteria, and have been ported. Though my next mod is almost definitely going to use ASM, so it won't be possible to port it with today's known CS mod porting tools.
    One year ago today, I decided that after I began and completed my fourth ending mod, I would at some point or another create an account here and revive Curly Brace's Story.
    Tpcool
    Tpcool
    How do you remember this stuff?
    HaydenStudios
    HaydenStudios
    Hehe. I get asked that all the time. I don't so much remember the date as I do calculate it. I.E., I knew to celebrate the one year anniversary of me modding on my 16th birthday because I remember beginning on my 15th. And I know to celebrate this occasion because I remember making up my mind about this because that day just so happened to be my dad's birthday.
    One year ago today, I began learning how to mod Cave Story.
    Tpcool
    Tpcool
    Congrats Hayden! You are certainly one of the best modders on these forums, no doubt. Keep up the good work.
    Hina
    Hina
    One year ago, I began to learn ASM.
    HaydenStudios
    HaydenStudios
    Ok Hayden. So my friend has a dog named Hayden, but the dog is a girl. I said that Hayden was a guy's name, but he says it's not!
    S
    Shane
    Maybe Hayden can be a guy's name <em class='bbc'>and</em> a girl's name, just like Hilary can be a guy's name and a girl's name.
    HaydenStudios
    HaydenStudios
    Pretty much what Shane just said, except that I would have used Terry as an example, 'cause I had no idea that was the case with Hilary as well. <a href='http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hayden_Christensen' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'>If you want more proof...</a>
    If windsofwinds were making his/her own editor for all the same reasons Noxid is, and had all the programming know-how Noxid does, what do you think Windy would call it?
    Sue Sockymodo
    Sue Sockymodo
    The fuck
    HaydenStudios
    HaydenStudios
    So it's only going to be briefly mentioned, but when I refer to the editor in the video, should I call it:

1. Thor's Hruricaen - This will seem to most users as characteristic of windy, but it wouldn't actually be what he would call it.

2. Thor's Hurricane - Like the previous one, but properly spelling it. While this probably isn't something winds would do, since he'll switch personalities with Nox, it would probably be fitting if his spelling were good in the video. But why the heck am I separating different spellings into different categories? It's going to be pronounced in the video.

3. BugsorryBeGone - This is an actual name that windy thought of. It wouldn't seem very characteristic to other members, but it would be more accurately representing windy.

4. Mod Inspector - Same as number 3.
    duncathan
    duncathan
    BugsorryBeGone
    Why did you rate my mod 2 on the poll when you rated it a 4 in the actual thread?
    HaydenStudios
    HaydenStudios
    I rated it four later on? Oh, then I guess I meant to do that in the poll.
    Sort of late, but, I just got time to play your mod (Cave Story with a 4th ending) and I reall am enjoying it. I didn't finish yet but I'll provide better feedback when I finish, but seriously, good job~
    I am intrigued as to what this reason for viewing banned members is
    HaydenStudios
    HaydenStudios
    I'm planning on making a video that will attempt to milk my fourth ending April fools video by trying to make it look like you can actually open the vanilla game with some applications that don't exist and actually see the code that executes when you're going for the fourth ending. Along the way, I will show the audience that they must download these applications from one of the modding general discussion stickies. And along the way, some admins might be shown, and they will be replaced with some banned members, and banned members will be replaced with mods and admins when needed. You see, in my eventual sorry attempt to milk my joke, I will go from hoax, to hoax/CSTSF propaganda.
    Noxid
    Noxid
    not gonna lie, this is a little bit insane. Like, talking-to-appliances insane
    but I won't discourage it because I want to see where this goes.
    Hate9
    Hate9
    I can't wait.
    I just got a new laptop today! Oh yeah, Halo 2 running smoothly at nigh-highest graphics settings!
    LieithLeif
    LieithLeif
    And then there's windows 8 consumer preview...
    HaydenStudios
    HaydenStudios
    Wonder if the rumors about Windows 8 being able to play Xbox 360 games are true... Then I could upgrade to Windows 8 and FINALLY play Halo 3! Although there is a lot of evidence this isn't true...
    CookedChef
    CookedChef
    Cool! Man, I need a new laptop... /laptopcanthandlemuchwithoutturningoffautomatically/
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…