Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• #overthrowthetyranny
    Noxid
    Noxid
    I would be more upset about this if that cat wasn't so darn cute
    Bionicobot
    Bionicobot
    How is this even possible? How can I do this to my page? It would be cool to have a custom background...
    gamemanj
    gamemanj
    Bionicobot: Just put a post on your profile feed with html in it. Comments don't work, but actual posts do.
    A good point, but it would have been helpful before the end of the thread. =o
    Polaris
    Polaris
    You're just not going to reply to this, huh.
    Hiino
    Hiino
    what do you want me to say?
    Polaris
    Polaris
    Oh, nothing. I'm okay with silence. Excuse my earlier comment, it was a little snippy and there was no real reason to make it. D:

I should have removed it, sorry for bothering you.
    <blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="Hiino" data-cid="176136" data-time="1382870203"><p> 1. Why quote me and not Noxid, what is this favoritism i'm not the only stupid one here 2. "sometimes"? you're new here aren't you? 3. also the straight answer was already given</p></blockquote> 1. It really wasn't favoritism. Your post was just, well, the most ridiculous. 2. No. 3. Then what was the point of your post. I get that people think some threads are stupid, but sometimes it just gets old.
    Sue Sockymodo
    Sue Sockymodo
    *immature
    Also she was standing up for herself
    Hiino
    Hiino
    you're repeating yourself dasu (ftfy)

yeah thanks racistman you can go now

hey dasu i'm calm you know i genuinely laughed at bhad's post, and i'm still calm right now, and regardless of what i said in my previous post (the "you aren't the type of people i'm going to enjoy talking with" bit), i'll still try to answer, in a civilized way this time. No jokes, no trolls.

Bhad: I don't see how the fact that I'm "arguing" (not sure if it's appropriate in this case) with a fifteen year old is a valid argument? If anything, you're belittling yourself. Even if I don't look like it, I respect intelligent opinions, be they from a person older than me or from a 12yo. I'm still ok with my own opinions from when I was 13 you know... On the internet, there is no way to know for sure how old is someone, so when we talk about age we are mainly talking about mental age and maturity. So it wouldn't matter if I was the fifteen years old and you were old enough to be my father, the point is that you're acting angry and concerned about things I said that, firstly, weren't aimed at you, secondly, weren't harmful in any way, and thirdly, weren't even serious to begin with (the usual term is "joke", however bad it was), and while it isn't a proof of immaturity, it *is* proof of the fact that you should consider being a little more light-hearted on the forums.
    (bad) Jokes are everywhere, some even come from the staff (I'm talking about the anticensor thing, for example), and acting butthurt about them is not only going to change anything, it's going to affect your reputation in a bad way. Now I know that the term "reputation" is negatively perceived and that the "cool attitude" is not to care about reputation, but I would rather be liked by the people at the places I frequent (I don't know about you, though). When someone tells you a bad joke, do you yell at them for being stupid and bringing down the global quality of conversations?
    And if you are going to tell me that you acted like that because what I said was an offense to bahamut, then I'll have to apologize to him/her (or not, since he/she isn't exactly making understanding easy even now) for not being clear about the fact that I was merely mocking the way the post was formulated, and that it wasn't a personal insult in any way. Maybe you were supposed to understand that by yourself, though.
    That was for the "remove the staff in your butt" part.
    Now why did I talk about maturity? Well it's actually pretty simple. You have the complete right to quote only me for your point. It isn't the most logical way of protesting (quoting every answer you were aiming at or, easier, not quoting anything at all, would have been a better choice in my opinion), but you're perfectly fine. And I was perfectly fine with that too. Hence why the first element in the message you quoted that started that conversation ("why quote me and not Noxid") is quite stupid and should have been considered a (bad) joke as well.
    Then the second element ("you're new here")... is ridiculous. Let's not talk about it.
    The third element was an actual comment on your post, stating that giving a straight answer instead of a shitpost wouldn't have changed anything to begin with. The point of my post was nonexistent to begin with. So why couldn't I just make a stupid joke?
    Oh, right, "it just gets old". And that's why I commented about maturity. Jokes about what others mistakenly (or not) say on these forums, on other forums, on the whole internet, in the whole world, have existed since we know what humor is. But let's just talk about these forums, otherwise it wouldn't be fair to you. You might be older (in terms of seniority on the forums) than what...
    Hiino
    Hiino
    ... could be considered a new member, but I'm still more of a senior than you. And I'm still a little child compared to the forums' actual age. And jokes about stupid threads have always existed, as far as I know. They have never stopped, and they aren't going to stop soon. Because it's fun, and people love fun, otherwise what would even be the point of coming on internet forums? We should just get on with our lives. But we don't, because we are able to see a bad joke without acting smartypantsy nor butthurty nor angry about it. That's why I said you should mature. If you don't yet understand that what I said was a simple joke and that was not going to become "old", not only because it's our nature as human beings, but especially not just because some person complained about it, then you have to grow up a little.
    The fact that I'm answering you again right now is probably the proof that I also have yet to mature, by the way.

Also, Meta... yeah ok
    Today's french idiom: to take one's legs to their neck
    Hiino
    Hiino
    actually it's one's own legs so just take yourself to dinner and you'll be fine

except for the two broken legs i guess
    Sue Sockymodo
    Sue Sockymodo
    STILL THE SAME THING
    Polaris
    Polaris
    I don't mind broken legs, so I'll take myself up on that.
    I believe the picture in your sig is broken.
    Hiino
    Hiino
    Oh? Why? What do you see?
    Hiino
    Hiino
    Oh nvm, I thought "avatar". Yeah the server that is hosting the picture is down currently, that's why.
    Hiino
    Hiino
    Thanks, love it!
    You are the best person ever
    S
    Slither
    Also uboaaaaaaa
    Hiino
    Hiino
    Haha, thanks. I'm quite proud of this avatar, considerig I was the one who edited it. Not much but, heh. still.
    S
    Slither
    Good work c:
    damn your avatar is familiar.
    Hiino
    Hiino
    Yeah it's from uh I don't remember...
    cultr1
    cultr1
    lol nice try, I remember now.
    It's k don't need to say anything
    Hiino
    Hiino
    if you look with your head tilted to the right, it looks like my avatar.

But if you look with your head tilted to the left, it looks like a stoned cat with a hat!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…