GIRakaCHEEZER
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• [/strike]I always thought something was off[/strike]
    Wha... what! They are not supposed awaken yet :p

I probably should make a real sig, but haven't gotten around to it...
    For the crash on startup bug that people have been getting for v0.504, did they have the same problem in any of the previous versions of WTF Story (down to v0.5)?

Also, on an unrelated note, did you hear from Pixel yet about your CS+ mod yet?
    Here are my thoughts about the CS+ mod so far:
    1. The diagonal in the third room should have more spikes. It seems possible to go through that area without being hit.
    2. I think that this mod might interfere with the Cave Story canon. (New) people could think that the Labyrinth is placed somewhere near the King's Table, and think that Grasstown is next to the Bottom of the Island (which also holds the Ghadi), and become confused.
    3. It seems unbalanced to have the Booster 2.0 be available all of the sudden. That's my opinion though.
    3.5. I also find it unbalanced to have a rising platform section followed by a platforming section followed by a Last Cave-esce area followed by... etc. Again, just my opinion.
    4. Something in the Tower: Stay on the center block after it has stopped and it will descend. Is there any possible way to keep this from happening (like add a layer of blocks when the player reaches the top).

5. If needed/desired, place Quote's facepic somewhere in the beginning sequence. The reason why I say this is that all of the CS+ mods use the 2x graphics (which is where the Amaya-Made(?) facepic can be found).
    1) The bosses kind of just disappear when they die
    2) Toroko+ isn't as good the second (or third) time around
    3) Hiino said something about the counter being broken, idk

I got 5'55 on my third run. I wasn't exactly gunning for speed but I think it's still a reasonable time.

Well, except for the fact that I had to do Balcony 2x since I decided to find out what was in the sky.
    GIR I need to see your nyan cat org in orgmaker, could you loan me a mediafire link?
    That's a very good time. I originally though that getting anything under 2 minutes was impossible, but here we are. I'm thinking that the best time possible would be a couple seconds less, but I do not see myself achieving that anytime soon.

Good job!
    luigi=first attempt at 404notfound, lost password
    Cave story site's alter-ego a test to se what will happen with multiple accounts
    smittybot5 is for my friend who is to lazy
    james mason rysandars, also for a friend but password is forgotten
    cave story site= forget this existed
    404notfound=the only account i like(mine)

also what is my IP? never knew what it was...
    Aha
    how bout that
    i held Z button and Spur and Cube gun were firing like Machine Gun!!!
    uh huh
    i found a bug when i got broken spur
    the image of spur was very small
    other images were too small too (ArmsImage)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…