New profile posts

I’m thinking about creating my own fork of Booster’s Lab in the future with very helpful features and bugfixes. What improvements do you guys think should be added? (And, more importantly, which version of BL is the best)
Cibryll
Cibryll
Ice cream
A more helpful help section?
X-Calibar
X-Calibar
Haven't used BL in a while but...
Right+click and "Play test at this location"; immediately starting at the map location with a temp doukutsu.exe, keeping the main exe starting coordinates untouched? Perhaps with an automatically inserted BL debug item in the inventory menu for this temp exe, that can be used to view all flags or any other universally useful debugging stuff.
Or a right+click "Play test at this location" for TSC editing. Which starts the associated map, and the event line you have selected in TSC using a temp exe.
pixel for the love of god
Infinityβ
Infinityβ
What exactly has Amaya-san done to make you say that?
existingaccount
existingaccount
it was the really hard jump that you have to make in order to not kill booster
haxaa
haxaa
not releasing more beta info
in a moodle to doodle but I'm too lazy to try and draw something - watching funny YouTube videos right now :)))
Serri
Serri
Honestly, that's a mood.
forgettablepyromaniac
forgettablepyromaniac
that's not mine - skydev is a friend of mine. He's way better at what he does that I will ever be. check out his shit though, he's great -> https://skydev.xyz
Infinityβ
Infinityβ
Did not realize that until now, but it's still very likely that what you've drawn is likely way better than anything I've drawn.
things have happened today! wow!
- i have aged (21! holy shit! nothing interesting happens at 21 over here in terms of legal rights 'cause we get pretty much all that stuff at 18 but hey, milestone's a milestone)
- i have been on HRT for one year (woah! transgender 2 unlocked!)
- i have finally been motivated to work on evergreen again (paused development for a while due to picking up extra shifts at work as well as modfest)
Orbit
Orbit
Happy birthday (If I'm not too late)! And congrats on enduring HRT for a whole year.
I'm pleased to hear you garnered some motivation for your mod with everything you're dealing with. Haven't touched Cave Story or any of its mod since I joined but I'm happy to see you make progress on it.
Cibryll
Cibryll
oh uh
belated happy birthday
FUCK YOU LINUX I GOT CAVE EDITOR TO RUN >:(
I-GOT-IT-TO-RUN.png
Back