New profile posts

thinking of modding jenka's nightmare. true ending route is going to be vastly different because i really didn't like how it was done.
Serri
Serri
Damn, you gonna be the fourth person to do something about that mod.
EnlightenedOne
EnlightenedOne
You are free to do as you please, but yeah I personally don't think we need a 5th version/attempt of that particular mod. There's roughly a thousand other mods out there too.
i think i have an incurable obsession with drawing fake earthbound screenshots
X-Calibar
X-Calibar
sounds like you need to make an earthbound mod? :O
existingaccount
existingaccount
why hadn't i thought of that before? well, i hope my rom and coilsnake don't suddenly implode!
existingaccount
existingaccount
my coilsnake became tame
Serri
Serri
8b8.jpg
is jack stauber never going to upload to youtube again or
EnlightenedOne
EnlightenedOne
Good chance he's just taking a break. This is pretty common for youtube channels to disappear, but sometimes after a year or two they come back.
existingaccount
existingaccount
from what i've heard he's really active on patreon. i'm questioning if he's ever going to upload to youtube again.
if i ever get a review of you playing HHsR i'll update the game (:
Hina
Hina
i TAS'd an older version of HHsR but not on windows 7
why are you using windows 7 though
dan_crim
dan_crim
can run games more than win xp
the highest win version that support hourglass
Hina
Hina
i mean that's fair, hourglass doesn't run on later systems
i still remember running HHsR on both XP and 7 so i don't know what could be the issue
i don't know what stars aligned for my brain to let me focus on evergreen again but i'm glad it's lasted long enough to finally finish that major update AND keep bugfixing/polishing... riding this motivation wave for as long as i can lmao
HaydenStudios
HaydenStudios
Hooray!
X-Calibar
X-Calibar
Demo spotted!!! (Yes... I didn't notice an update until now.)
fun mother 3 related facts: i have died to the fierce pork trooper from mother 3 once. feel free to laugh.
existingaccount
existingaccount
the forlorn junk heap wasn't that much easier, but it did occasionally burp, which was pretty much a turn waster because of how often it missed and being one of the less dangerous status effects.
pummelator.... more like GUMmelator.. *eats you *
Serri
Serri
>vore
Pummelator
Pummelator
I can't believe I haven't seen this until now. Guess I don't check this site enough.
Anyways, aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh! (screams of agony due to being eaten alive)
I thought I might as well post this here. An idea for a redesigned HUD I made via CSE2 awhile back. When I made this I was not really sure of weapon icon placement still not particularly sure still.
CSE2_ON45ceCkxb.gif
Back