New profile posts

something's stirring.... an autumn moon~

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-01-11 at 9.30.31 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-01-11 at 9.30.31 PM.png
    6.5 KB · Views: 7
Serri
Serri
after all these years, an update will finally come?
Ryuuoutan
Ryuuoutan
:p not necessarily an update, I'm thinking of revamping it~ like, start from scratch ^^;
I just found out there's a backup of Doukutsu Uploader called Cave Shelter? Was this common knowledge?
EnlightenedOne
EnlightenedOne
Serri
Serri
Bless the person who saved some stuff from Doukutsu Uploader. Including mods like Japanese Cave Story 2, Iron Bond, and the 4th demo release of WTF Story
andwhyisit
andwhyisit
The 2010 and earlier backup was a response to the DU only keeping the most recent 1000 files (after the DU hit 1000 files old stuff started disappearing). So the earliest stuff on the DU was lost by the time Cave Shelter was set up. The 2010-2018 archive was clearly a response to the DU going down after the fact, probably by people pooling together stuff they downloaded. The 2010-2018 archive only contains 58 files, out of a grand total of 1000. That is 950+ files lost from the DU that Cave Shelter didn't back up.
today i had the honor of cleaning out a 22 year old windows xp computer. the owner had not used it in 12 years and gave it away. i found a lot of stuff like a hatemail folder which contained various documents written angrily against people they knew, and various businesses. this old lady had her whole life on this machine. it was a dell dimension, and still had the matching CRT monitor. That was fun carrying back to my car (along with the pc itself) from the IT class lol.

i didn't go through much of the personal stuff since it just felt weird, but interesting nonetheless. a lot of character on a windows xp installation lol.
i feel like that one day, i'll ask to make a really minor soundtrack for a cave story mod and then give up the moment i place the first note
I have arisen from the grave!
Now watch as i proceed to fall back into the grave... as i don't know what to do D':
Live a Live and Atelier Sophie 2 were the best games this year and I refuse to accept otherwise
EnlightenedOne
EnlightenedOne
Nah that's valid. Live a Live is amazing and I also highly recommend it.
Mint
Mint
Ah, fellow man of culture
Nerdieo
Nerdieo
I have Live a Live but haven't played it yet cause GoW, Pokemon, and Bayo 3, so this has me excited!
Back