New profile posts

I ANNOUNCED IT. Now I have to actually work on it.
BLink
BLink
I might have time to bugtest.

これはおいしいですよ。
GIRakaCHEEZER
GIRakaCHEEZER
I'm not sure it's correct to use おいしい for things you can't actually taste. And I'm definitely not sure why you continue to use Japanese on an English speaking forums.
BLink
BLink
I am a n00b again.

my apologies.

Still is delicious figuratively though.
Before anyone else says anything about the same thing later on, do you think you can take it easy on the hashtags before it annoys people?
Whelp I broke my tablet attempting a screen replacement.
BLink
BLink
Good thing all my picture stash and other stuff was stored on my SD card.
EnlightenedOne
EnlightenedOne
You have my sincere condolences.
????????????????????????
Noxid
Noxid
<?>
tale
tale
attempted to use fancy text and IPBoard didn't seem to like it.
When I play Iji and Poacher on my laptop, Iji tends to lag like crazy and eventually close unless I have effects and shaking all the way down (even then it sometimes has a fit), and Poacher immediately freezes and closes whenever I die or kill a blue elephant thing, which I suspect is due to the blood sprites that pop up. These things didn't happen on my mother's laptop, which I thought was kind of inferior, so is this because I have a terrible graphics card or because I'm playing on Windows 8 as opposed to 7 now? =o
X-Calibar
X-Calibar
Aw... :[ I hoped it would work! :]

Hmm... That's the same error the other person got...
They have : "W7, x64, Intel i5-2430, Nvidia GeForce GT540M, Nvidia soundcard"
I'm thinking it's the M Nvidia card that might possibly be the issue. Do you have that too? Can you check for me sometime? :]

Two quick ways to check:
Windows key + R
msinfo32
Then expand components and click on Display...

Or just right click desktop -> screen resolution -> advanced settings
(probably the same in Windows 8)
Polaris
Polaris
"AMD Radeon HD 8400"? Is that it? o.o

I don't know how good or bad that is. ^.^;
X-Calibar
X-Calibar
From what I looked up I think the Radeon probably won't work with these drivers sadly :[
Radeon's are good cards... I had one for a while, but I guess support comes and goes with these kinds of things...

Hmmm... seems like a fair integrated video card from what I read. Just don't crank up the graphics too high :X
And thanks for checking! ;D If I ever find a new solution for Iji, I'll tell you.
Deleting your posted status updates
EnlightenedOne
EnlightenedOne
I'm too much of a perfectionist, even in social regards.
I can give you a very bare-bones-and-basic overview of what it said though:
<div class='bbc_spoiler'>
<span class='spoiler_title'>Spoiler</span> <input type='button' class='bbc_spoiler_show' value='Show' />
<div class='bbc_spoiler_wrapper'><div class='bbc_spoiler_content' style="display:none;">I'm giving up modding, more info tomorrow.</div></div>
</div>
BLink
BLink
well that was slightly unexpected.

At least give us Carnage Clash and let someone finish it if you haven't.
EnlightenedOne
EnlightenedOne
My urge to finish it whilst not working on it is why I haven't done this a long time ago.
I'll try to get the thread up today.
Whether you see this or not, happy belated birthday! Also your avatar is adorbs ^.^
Time to clear my head, and work on Lunar Shadow. Forget entirely about the crush I had on that guy...
You are the 5,000th member: Congratulations you WON! [Click here to claim]
Hey Polar, I feel like saying this to you since I was struggling to do it when it came out, but I finally beat Rave Story! I'm now ready for Rave Story 2!
Polar✪
Polar✪
oh hey nice. now you're prepare for RaveStory 2: Episode 3 when it comes out in 20 years.
Serri
Serri
That's 10 years earlier than I thought! I don't think I'm ready for that..
Back