New profile posts

I was walking down my neighborhood today when I saw some little kids talking about what 2 + 2 is, one said 22. I didn't know what to expect.
Yinga
Yinga
its 21 dumby
Aar
Aar
no its fish
ColdCallerLoopy
ColdCallerLoopy
When I was the age of those children, I had thought it was 4, simple as that....I guess times have changed for the better for them.
i have no internet at my house so unfortunately i am left offline. i will return when it too returns. farewell
Spirit
Spirit
yeah! it ends june 9th i think
which is bad because after that i won't be able to contact anyone until we regain our internet :<
Thatnamelessguy
Thatnamelessguy
this makes me very sad
76 will not happen for a while, I suppose
Spirit
Spirit
:<
I don't know if anybody else noticed this but, Pomfy was born the day Cave Story's development started.
Thatnamelessguy
Thatnamelessguy
why is cavestoryLOL talking like this when the message is being sent to Pomfy
Pomfy
Pomfy
Cool, I guess.
*breathes in* I believe I have fully embraced the latest version of ORG Maker. No more 2.05 for now...though I'd still probably keep it unless 2.10 can replicate 2.05's Per01 sound.
Tpcool
Tpcool
You are finally one of us. Learn to love the volume commands, they're what help me sleep at night.
Random-storykeeper
Random-storykeeper
Heh I haven't actually fully embraced them yet since reading, "It is useless to people who can draw beautiful curves freehand." in the Quick Help manual and I was like, "I don't need these options" despite my very unsteady hand. It is very helpful for those linear decays and swells, though everything else is kind of in between for me at the moment since the curves basically extend the entire range of the volume grid and that tends to make some notes get drowned out.
Bavi_H
Bavi_H
I used the Per01 from OrgMaker 1.3.4, which sounds almost the same as the Per01 in Cave Story. This helps Cave Story modders -- their compositions will sound the same in OrgMaker and Cave Story.

If you prefer the Per01 from OrgMaker 2.0.5, it's easy for me to change. Check your private messages.
I have a bit of an issue that's been affecting gallery uploads pretty significantly, and I was wondering if someone more technically versed than I could help. Is there any sort of consistent way to search a specific site for a specific image? There's a ton of images in my Gardevoir folder that I can't remember as being uploaded or not, given how long I've been working on the Grand Gallery, and checking over every page for one image is tedious, inefficient and not even particularly accurate. I'm well aware that Google Images and Tineye exists, but I'm not sure if they can be trusted to have my gallery on file. Any help is appreciated!
DoubleThink
DoubleThink
Forum gallery search looks through image names and descriptions, which is basically all the information available when it comes to identifying one. If you can't remember what you named or said about something then I don't know how else you could locate it, aside from visually.
ShinyElectricBlueTiger
ShinyElectricBlueTiger
If you're just worried about not seeing it on cavestory.org when you first put the image in GIS you could always just append site:cavestory.org/forums in the end. Not sure how effective it would be since I don't reverse-GIS that often
Polaris
Polaris
Thank you, DT, but I was thinking of doing it visually, to be honest. As for the site:cavestory.org/forums thing, I'll give that a shot later! Thanks for the suggestions. ^_^
It was most certainly not another Polaris, we just happen to enjoy the same excellent MSPaint comic. :3
TekNerd
TekNerd
Awwww yeaaa another Popstar Misadventures fan B)
just sent over a contact request. Keep in mind that im a lot more available on hangouts than I am on razer. I try to be on consistently, but I usually only can only be on there at night, which is 2-3 am your time. hangouts I have access to any time
Hot damn I can't stop listening to your Cornered org. Great job on it, by the way.
Zenix
Zenix
X3 Thanks! It's one of my favorites, as of now. Currently, though, I'm recreating the Doomsday Zone theme from Sonic 3 & Knuckles, which also sounds rather...
Amazing, really.
I don't visit the SPOT enough, it's pretty much the best reading material on this site. Even threads about my own mistakes. Especially threads about my own mistakes.
Tpcool
Tpcool
It totally is. It's a shame there isn't as much activity on it as before, but that's probably we're not allowed to create threads on it directly now.
ShinyElectricBlueTiger
ShinyElectricBlueTiger
I'm kinda surprised that no one made a thread to try to get it back

But at the same time I'm not because the people who would probably do it left
BLink
BLink
It is very eye opening at times looking back at my mistakes.

Not sure if it makes me hate myself more of relieved that I have improved actually.
Goerge Bobicles
Goerge Bobicles
your grandparents play tomb raider?
BLink
BLink
nice plunder.
EnlightenedOne
EnlightenedOne
I'm pretty sure that the Tomb Raider game was actually one of my uncle's disks that was left behind, it was hidden under a pile of software disks.

I'm not even sure if I can find something that can run the outdated disk.
the 3 new pilots for CN were shown. for me the one i liked the best was Twelve forever. Jammers being second. and burgress being last because he is such an unlikable main character
Avatars only allowed to be 50kb? Hell! Do you know, how long it takes to make my avatar so small? The animation used to look so smooth... duh
Back