New profile posts

kero blaster sweeps every game ever made
:P_
cave story better unfortunately
Tert
Tert
jarvis kill him
I will never be able to resist the temptation of toying with this game's engine.
Mint
Mint
I guess to be fair this is less messig with the engine itself and more just performing trick to seemingly stretch the possibilities.
Serri
Serri
Mint mod when
rock curtain?
I AIN'T DEAD
Screen Shot 2023-08-15 at 9.06.24 pm.png
Eli
Eli
yeah, i still need to tweak the tileset further - mostly need decoration tiles but that's a good point about the square block
as for the weapons... i'm not quite sure what to do with them, since i can't just swap out their sprites for silhouetted ones, i'll probably leave them as-is since it's a short level... and yes, it's meant to be a paw-print!
i love the clouds
Eli
Eli
thanks! it's just the cloud generator from the ending cutscenes with the sprites recoloured to black, works pretty well!
i have instinctively checked this website every day for over a decade at this point
Serri
Serri
congrats
nice
Pummelator
Pummelator
I wish I had that level of dedication. When it occurs to me to check, it's usually been a few months... or a few years. I don't really know how to gauge what exactly I've missed. It's nice though. Smaller communities like this move more slowly. Doesn't have the same "blink and you'll miss it" aspect of the big social media sites.
Why the hell we got so many guests?
Serri
Serri
I mean, the bots are probably either search worms or API or something of the like. And guests, probably people either looking stuff about the game these forums are about, or people looking for something else entirely.

And then you got people wanting the nostalgia but forgot their password, even though their accounts are so easy to recover.
andwhyisit
andwhyisit
Bots = basically any bot that is honest about being a bot, such as search crawlers/indexers.
Guests = non-logged-in users, or non-logged-in bots who pretend they aren't bots.
Cibryll
Cibryll
… okay now I'm genuinely curious what cyborgs would be. Users? Bots? Both? ;-;"
It's my birthday today, and I intend to celebrate it by eating the Trunchbull's cake.
15fBLTgA.jpeg
Yo, it's me, the guy who tried to make that cringey "Toroko Returns" fanfic.
Just wanted to stop by and say "hello".
MimiDonalds
MimiDonalds
Why hello there! It's been a while.
It's been a while.
The slow yet inevitable collapse of Twitter and Reddit has left me a bit shaken...
...until I realized that forums like this one and message boards like 4chan still exist,
and even if they collapse, several more will be created to take their place.
BingusBoi05
BingusBoi05
Yeah, it's only the big'uns like Twitter and Reddit that have gone to shit.
Besides, I mostly use forums, message boards, and fanfiction sites,
so the enshittification (wonderful name) doesn't really affect me personally.
Mint
Mint
It's a term coined like last year to refer to social platforms that are slowly getting worse due to striving for profits.

Tiny communities and forums will always remain wonderful because they don't have this happening to them, while they also make keeping track of everything you care about a bit more easily. I'm not in any public Discords because I couldn't imagine keeping track of them lmao.
andwhyisit
andwhyisit
Back