New profile posts

I've gotten to the point where I look at my old posts and go, "I used to say stuff like that?" Man I'm old...
Pummelator
Pummelator
I'm also at that point, but I haven't had nearly as much time to get there.

I just checked your profile and apparently you haven't posted since before I joined the site. I'm sorry to bring this up, it's just the explanation for why I don't recognize your name. If it makes you feel any better, I don't think you're old.
BurnedKirby
BurnedKirby
No worries. Just returning to a forum I haven't posted to in ages because I started feeling nostalgic I guess. Doesn't help that I was a weirdo back then. Well, I'm sure I'm still a weirdo right now.
Banana Man 4577
Banana Man 4577
Old posts were so crazy and different back then, even your status page is indicative of its time
The "Half-Life x Portal x Cave Story" lore thread is more of a crack theory at this point.
Hey! Way back in 2015 you made a few Cave Story MIDIs, but I noticed they're deleted from Dropbox. I know its probably a longshot, but would you happen to still have them? And maybe ideally did you have any more? The reason I'm interested is because you got good feedback from them and I find all the MIDIs that I was able to find are pretty awful haha. Thank you!
The Cave Story flash drives sold out; feels like it's the end of an era b/c those are the whole reason I joined these forums in the first place.
Happy New Year, Cave Story Forums! I hope everyone has a great 2024.
X-Calibar
X-Calibar
Happy New Year! ...
Cave Story Release date: December 20, 2004

What?! Are we already approaching that anniversary??
Pummelator
Pummelator
We are, X-Calibar! The 20th anniversary is fast approaching!
I have two projects that have been near completion for awhile now. January is the month I have the most free time so I hope to release one of them by the end of it.

Please hold me accountable to that.
merry christmas to all the five people who still frequent this place
Serri
Serri
To you as well, Hina!
really a shame geobox never got a proper release because as an engine it had a lot of potential ngl
on cave story's 19th anniversary the forum gets bombed with the most unhinged spam ive seen this forum get hit with yet
1703100934617.png1703100943023.png
IdioticBaka1824
IdioticBaka1824
Does anyone know who comes up with this stuff, or why, or how?
Back