New profile posts

The gimmick for earning steam trading cards (AKA free wallet funds) this year actually requires you to do stuff. What do you mean I can't just vote on a game to get money, I have to play a idle game?
SeasonsOfDestiny
SeasonsOfDestiny
An unbelievably laggy one, at that.
I tried to play it earlier, but all I could get out of it was maybe 10 collective seconds of click-mashing before it'd lock up.
EnlightenedOne
EnlightenedOne
Well, just earned two cards pretty quickly from playing it as soon as it went out of server maintenance. Had my wallet go over 1.99 after selling them for one cent less than the listed lowest, and bought Momodora III on the card profit alone.

Only thing now is to find out how to fix my Windows emulator on my Mac...
I'd really love to hear "Mt. DeDeDe" from Kirby's Adventure as an ORG, too bad I'm not that great at the simplest of transcriptions
oh shit it's this guy
hi i am a big fan of your mod WTF story and i was wondering, is there a link for wtf psp version if there is could you inform me about it, thanks! love your work.
GIRakaCHEEZER
GIRakaCHEEZER
No psp version of WTF Story exists, as the game uses assembly hacks that only work on the Windows freeware version of the game.
I hate to ask since we really don't know each other, but you might know the answer-
BLink
BLink
I don't sadly.

Why does everyone think I know everything about CS coding all of a sudden?
Was it because of Enlightened ones boss mod edit of my stuffs?
Kuro
Kuro
uhhh I not for me, no. I just have noticed that for a while you have been particularly good at things in that field. I haven't even been here for a few months.
oh well. thank you, I apologize for the bother. I'll try and figure it out.
BLink
BLink
Nah, it's not a bother.

Its actually a little uplifting to think that people find me more capable then I actually am.
Anyone heard the newest Muse single yet? Dead Inside. It's awesome as...idk Knights of Cydonia? Yes I think it's that good.
Okay what the heck I'm away for most of the day and when I finally come back an entire forum is deleted. -_-
Polaris
Polaris
Oh.

...Apocalyptic Wind Tower was there.

Not that I was doing a great job of helping the game master, but...nuts. Never got to apologize to King of Despair, either. >.>
Cibryll
Cibryll
Yeah...

From what I gather there was some kind of argument between Pteri and Karjam, and Pteri eventually deleted his own account (while Karjam didn't want to argue).

You'd be able to apologize to KingOfDespair (FM) at DeviantArt, though.
Cibryll
Cibryll
Update - that forum is back. =o
I'm officially a high school graduate as of now. Woo!
BLink
BLink
Congradulations.

but
work doesn't have summer breaks, and it has longer hours.

happy job hunting
SeasonsOfDestiny
SeasonsOfDestiny
I already have an idea or two for what I could do over the summer.
The problem, though, is actually applying for the job.
It's a big, big step for me, not to mention that I'd be terrified of messing up if/when I get the job.
Polaris
Polaris
Congrats, and best of luck to you in the future~! :3
After playing an extensive amount of CoD games recently, I would like to retract my opinion on Ghosts--i actually prefer is a lot over advanced warfare thanks to the bigger, more strategic maps which almost feel like battlefield. Yes, much of the COD player are annoying 12 year olds still. Sadly.
Noxid
Noxid
just play DUST
Back