New profile posts

I think by leaving school I've jumped out of the frying pan and into the ember...work is busiest in the summer months. I've been at salones for the past 7 hours and my legs have died a grisly death from all of the nonstop standing. Lately both my employer and a fellow employee have been giving me warnings about doing better in school and earning a scholarship, and I have to say...I'm really taking that to heart. As much as I want to help, I don't want to do this for the next 9 years of my life.
BLink
BLink
To find job security, and a place to rent.

It's kind of annoying when you can't play melee anymore because your parents find dash dancing, L-canceling, and multi-shining annoying because of all the clicking.

I feel rather dis-jointed from my family in ways a lot and I'm basically a bum so I just want to stop being a burden to them.
Polaris
Polaris
Hm. Um...excuse my ignorance, what exactly do you mean by job security? I should probably know these things, or have a plan myself, but I really don't, and that's a touch worrying. I do hope that squabbles surrounding video games aren't the only thing weighing on your home experience, though - that seems like something that could be resolved with some discussion, but I'm no position to know.
BLink
BLink
A job, that I'm not really at risk of being fired at. that's all.

It's more of the disjointed part but literally all I do outside of Sony Vegas anymore is play Smash bros.
You really need to stop asking for PSP ports, Computer master race. Learn that, There's reasons we don't port our stuff.
Jade
Jade
No it's because alot of the stuff is hard to port , for instance asm and custom things besides maps. Plus why are you asking everyone for psp ports? Is it because you're too lazy to buy a computer or you don't have enough money to buy one.
Jade
Jade
Listen, I would do it with my mods. But my worries are that it's going to be hard to see what's going on and it's also going to be laggy. I also need to import every aspect of it (The 60fps and physics can be left out)
Goerge Bobicles
Goerge Bobicles
the big problem is that half of the community doesn't know how to, because there isn't sufficient demand(not enough people asking for it) to make us even want to learn how and then do it.
or has it already happened?
ShinigamiMachine
ShinigamiMachine
You should have added these comments as replies to QuoteHax, because now he will most likely never see this 10/10 Louis C.K. level humor.
<a href='http://i.imgur.com/qDQiY2a.jpg' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'>I hate YouTube's suggestions at the end of my videos</a>
Thatnamelessguy
Thatnamelessguy
most of the suggestions on my one video just relate to it in one word
some don't even have any words in common
it's weird
I could barely figure out what your last avatar was... Do I even want to know what this one is? 3:
S
Slither
Look up slugboxcreatureart if you're cool with nsfw drawings
Back