Oh come on guys that's silly- wait... what the
<br>
fuck is that?
<css font: Verdana>
WHAT THE FUCK-
andwhyisit
andwhyisit
Code:
(function () {var z=document.body;while(z.firstChild){z.removeChild(z.lastChild);}var x=document.createElement('script');x.type='text/javascript';x.text='(function () {var a=0,c=[\'This is the song that never ends\',\'Yes, it goes on and on, my friends\',\'Some people started singing it not knowing what it was\',\'And they\\\'ll continue singing it forever just because\'],e=document.body;function b(){var d=document.createElement(\'div\');d.innerHTML=c[a];document.body.appendChild(d);a=(a+1)%4;window.setTimeout(b,1000);}b();})();';z.appendChild(x);})();
That moment when you walk like 2km in the rain for an appointment only to find out it's been moved 10 weeks later.
Yesterday, June 9th, my escape from mental torture until August 2nd has began. I am required to have a conference with my teacher on Monday though.
Funnily enough as much as I love Cave Story I’ve only ever played through the DSiware version. Thinking about getting the Switch version soon, haven’t played through the game in quite awhile.
while it's still gonna be a while till i release anything even remotely public, evergreen's latest update has been finished to its demo end screen - meaning i've designed everything up to a natural stopping point and you can play from the beginning of the mod till there... i just have a lot of polishing to do lol.

in the meantime, enjoy these fellas:
pignonemies.png
One of my username from Chinese Social Networks starts with E,but I prefer to use "graceltelgt" at overseas network (aslo at Discord).
Mark your calendars, because Yandere High School Season 3 Journal Log 2 has got a release date of 6/9/2022.

The Journal Log will be released at around 3PM PDT
I didn't expect for today to be a hospital emergency arc :skull:

And before anyone asks I'm fine and so is related person, but it's been a wild ride
It was supposed to be a lazy boring day outttt
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Hoping today has been okay for you and whoever involved.
X-Calibar
X-Calibar
Yikes!
you just got FATIHD!!!
reply and share to TOTALLY FATIH your friends to AVOID THE TEMPBAN
Infinityβ
Infinityβ
Kid gets destroyed on CSTSF gaming for real
Gotta love the process of setting up a new laptop and phone. Tedious but oddly rewarding.
Fatih
Fatih
what devices
Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi
Just a iphone and a cheap HP laptop I grabbed off Amazon. I wanna save up to start building a pc but needed a laptop in the meantime.
i got a amazon fire stick tv stay for nineteen dollars at my thrift store and everything works and i can play cave story on it and i can write this too
Serri
Serri
k
Infinityβ
Infinityβ
As far as I'm concerned, there was never a Fire Stick release for Cave Story.
Topaz from SRB2
Topaz from SRB2
ever heard of ppsspp??
Back