New profile posts

It's been 2 years since I've lost logged in here, and soon to be 8 years since I've first signed up here
and I think after all this time I need to come out with my truth.. I've never actually beaten or got far into Cave Story
99 botttles of bier on the wall
99 bottles of bear

take one down, pass it around
Serri
Serri
Neunundneunzig Luftballons
Auf ihrem Weg zum Horizont
Hielt man für Ufos aus dem All
Darum schickte ein General
'Ne Fliegerstaffel hinterher
Alarm zu geben, wenn's so wär'
Dabei war'n dort am Horizont
Nur neunundneunzig Luftballons
minecraftstorymodefan
minecraftstorymodefan
turi ip ip ip
ip ip ip turi ik
ip tscha ip ik
eugh eugh turi ik turisha
You know you're horrible when you made Pixel uncomfortable. 1658720183503.png
Embarr
Embarr
NahhaAhhHhhHhhHHahhahhh the dickeatin real bro, the dickeatin real. If this isn't ironic, then you need to cool down the fanaticism, man. Again, who cares, you're taking these questions too seriously, these people just don't know better (like you).

Im sure it gets annoying after almost two decades, but they dont mean it in a bad faith. They love cave story (like you?) and they either just obsessed (like you), they're way too optimistic, or they just young and naive but they definitely will learn soon (i would say like you i just did but im not much older than you (unless you are actually 40 years older than me))
Infinityβ
Infinityβ
Rest assured, I am not a 40 year old man. I am, in fact, 15.
Infinityβ
Infinityβ
Also, just wondering, why do you think this is ironic?
Hello. I no longer use this account. Would it be possible for you to delete this account?

Thank you.
andwhyisit
andwhyisit
You guys are going to have to be waaayyy more specific. This isn't some simple one-size-fits-all operation.

Are you wanting content to be removed?
If you are after content removal then keep in mind that I cannot delete thread-starting posts, but I can edit them. Also I will not do anything about quoted text in other people's posts unless there is something specific that must be edited for privacy concerns (like you putting personal details in the contents of a post). On this note deleting content breaks the flow of conversation in threads, so think carefully about whether you want to do this. Of course given your low post count you can do this yourself if needs be.

Are you just wanting just the security of not having your password or personal details associated with a website you no longer use?
So long as your account is associated with content then I can't delete your account outright. That said I can change the password to something random, replace your email address, remove your avatar/banner, remove/edit your signature/about text, remove any sort of identifying information, and/or even permaban the account. You just need to tell me what you specifically need.

Are you moving to a new account?
I could merge this account's contents into your new account if that is the case.
playing axial disc 1 for the second time and i just found out that i was playing the game wrong which was the reason why i found encounters so annoying. encounter rates are still too high tho
existingaccount
existingaccount
today i learned that axial disc 1 is actually an incredibly easy game. defeated the penultimate boss very easily with a slight amount of strategy. some of the fights are just horribly rng dependent though.
just some doodling i did on the new hellopaint <3

Attachments

• creatorelementcharactershp-min.png
    creatorelementcharactershp-min.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 10
I’m thinking about creating my own fork of Booster’s Lab in the future with very helpful features and bugfixes. What improvements do you guys think should be added? (And, more importantly, which version of BL is the best)
Cibryll
Cibryll
Ice cream
A more helpful help section?
X-Calibar
X-Calibar
Haven't used BL in a while but...
Right+click and "Play test at this location"; immediately starting at the map location with a temp doukutsu.exe, keeping the main exe starting coordinates untouched? Perhaps with an automatically inserted BL debug item in the inventory menu for this temp exe, that can be used to view all flags or any other universally useful debugging stuff.
Or a right+click "Play test at this location" for TSC editing. Which starts the associated map, and the event line you have selected in TSC using a temp exe.
pixel for the love of god
Infinityβ
Infinityβ
What exactly has Amaya-san done to make you say that?
existingaccount
existingaccount
it was the really hard jump that you have to make in order to not kill booster
haxaa
haxaa
not releasing more beta info
in a moodle to doodle but I'm too lazy to try and draw something - watching funny YouTube videos right now :)))
Serri
Serri
Honestly, that's a mood.
forgettablepyromaniac
forgettablepyromaniac
that's not mine - skydev is a friend of mine. He's way better at what he does that I will ever be. check out his shit though, he's great -> https://skydev.xyz
Infinityβ
Infinityβ
Did not realize that until now, but it's still very likely that what you've drawn is likely way better than anything I've drawn.
Back