Cave Story Tribute Site Forums

Infinityβ
Infinityβ
I will never forgive myself, and I frankly shouldn't have even bothered submitting any questions to the Q&A.
Eli
Eli
questions were crossed out by him for a variety of reasons - all the ones related to the ame manga, for example, as well as questions he simply couldn't remember the answer to, i don't know why you're immediately assuming you're 'horrible' for 'making pixel uncomfortable'
Infinityβ
Infinityβ
Well I didn't fucking ask anything related to the Ame manga.
If he didn't want to answer two out of three of my questions, then clearly I DID make him uncomfortable.
joexyz
joexyz
chill dude, it's not like you've murdered his family. if he didn't want to answer your questions it's because... he didn't want to answer them, doesn't at all imply that you've made him uncomfortable.
Infinityβ
Infinityβ
I'm still a disgraceful piece of shit for not knowing that he wouldn't want to answer them, especially since I have the utmost respect for Pixel.
Even the question that didn't get crossed out wasn't answered because not enough people voted for it. I knew I shouldn't have bothered submitting anything.
Clearly, nothing I do matters.
Eli
Eli
aight, i'll leave you to your pity party then
andwhyisit
andwhyisit
It might not be that the question made Pixel uncomfortable, it might be that it is a question that Pixel has answered repeatedly in the past (like asking about him releasing the CS Beta). Of course since we don't know what questions you have asked it becomes hard to make that judgement.
Infinityβ
Infinityβ
I did NOT ask Pixel to release the beta. I'd never ask such a disgraceful and retarded question. All I asked him was what the process was to writing the story of Cave Story, clearing up the situation regarding who owns the right to Cave Story, and how he came up with the Mimigas. The Mimiga question was the one that wasn't crossed out.
andwhyisit
andwhyisit
Hmm... it might be that Pixel isn't at liberty to discuss his contract. As for the writing process, Pixel is probably self-taught in all things, including writing, so I expect he either doesn't understand what a writing process is, or doesn't know how to describe it. I mean if you were to ask a layman what their writing process is then they would struggle with the question.
Embarr
Embarr
My dawg, you don't personally know pixel and vice versa. It's a Q&A. Your submissions getting vetoed and not getting voted are not a personal rejection by pixel and everybody else. I can 100% say that Pixel and probably most people don't look at questions like "are you going to release the beta" as "disgraceful and retarded," its all trivial and you are taking this a thousand times more seriously than he and most other dudes are.
Infinityβ
Infinityβ
Why do people feel the need to ask him or request him to release the beta when he's already made it clear that he isn't proud of it and doesn't want to release it?
It's like people have a delusional hope that Amaya-San will change his mind. It also shows a clear lack of respect. If Amaya-San doesn't want to release the beta, that's that. His wishes should be respected.

This is coming from someone who likes aspects of the beta, such as the graphics, character designs, and music/sfx.