You're so addicted to Cave story that...

Dec 23, 2010 at 4:26 AM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
When you have a crush on Curly and think she's hot.

Dec 26, 2010 at 7:14 AM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
I have no idea what number you are on ....

You're so addicted to Cave Story that you'll automatically scan your surroundings for a tow rope.

Mar 21, 2011 at 4:07 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
That you do everything while playing Cave Story. You eat and play Cave Story, you go to the restroom and play Cave Story, you study and play Cave Story, you dream that you're playing Cave Story when asleep, and you even play Cave Story while playing Cave Story.

Mar 27, 2011 at 9:00 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Your so addicted to Cave Story, you try to shove mushrooms into amnesia victim's mouths.

Mar 31, 2011 at 1:28 AM
Been here way too long...
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
It's that time of year again: melty season. We didn't get it so bad this year, but it's wet nonetheless. Somehow, the snow melting off our roof manages to find its way past the eaves-trough, and it drips off the eave right in front of the door. However, it drips in bursts, so it usually catches you by surprise.
BUT NOT ME.
It got me twice, and now every time I enter or exit my house, I start humming "Last Cave" and I time that son of a bitch perfectly.

Mar 31, 2011 at 8:20 PM
Member Title
"All your forum are belong to us!"
I can tell that people have stopped numbering there posts, so i won't give this one a number.

I'm so addicted to cave story that on the official Cave Story forums I have the username Cave Story and have a YouTube account that will soon display news about cave story 3DS called Cave Story 3DS.

Beat dat. :chin:

Edit: I noticed the post number in the top right hand corner of the post right after I posted this, so I guess is is #309

May 3, 2011 at 3:31 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
You're so addicted to Cave Story that whenever you quote someone you think of a forgetful robot.

You're so addicted to Cave Story that Doritos make you stronger.

You're so addicted to Cave Story that when you watch Goldfinger and Sean Connery asks "Do you expect me to talk?" you think of Quote.

You're so addicted to Cave Story that you wonder, "If Quote doesn't talk, then who the hell is he supposed to be quoting?"

May 3, 2011 at 4:46 AM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
You're addicted to Cave Story that when you're sitting in your local band class, and someone on the trumpet plays a random piece that so happens to have the same opening strain to the Cave Story theme, that you start humming the rest of the theme song and they look at you like you're crazy.

May 3, 2011 at 11:11 AM
i do that with cirno's theme

May 3, 2011 at 11:15 AM
when you fantasise about feeling up curly brace

May 17, 2011 at 8:55 PM
/end
MmmmMmmmm, cold hard steel.

May 21, 2011 at 12:50 AM
Pirate Member
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
Or Quote. Or both. </bisexuality>

May 27, 2011 at 7:06 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
You're so addicted to Cave Story that you expect to pick up transmitions from random Asians asking if youre their pseudo-furri sister when you put on any set of headphones.

May 27, 2011 at 10:49 PM
You're so addicted to cave story that you tried pushing weapons trough your monitor to help quote.
You're so addicted to cave story that you try to figure out why Curly hid her panties in a dark hidden passage.
You're so addicted to cave story that you wonder why in Curly mode even she calls her panties useless.(guilty)
You're so addicted to cave story that even if you played it countless times you hope to discover that the characters have something fitting you're desires(well not beaten countles but still guilty in hoping to see Misery and Curly officially wear gloves)

May 28, 2011 at 1:35 AM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
I'm so addicted to Cave Story that I deny I am addicted and claim I've only played it twice and really have no place in this forum

Oh wait....

May 28, 2011 at 5:20 AM
/end
You're so addicted to the Cave Story Forums that the moment you saw WD post in the "You're so addicted to Cave story that" thread that you knew right away what she was going to say word for word.

Wait, wrong thread...

May 28, 2011 at 8:36 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
You're so addicted to Cave Story that now every time your girlfriend falls asleep you tie her to your back for fear that if you don't you won't get the "Best Ending".

May 28, 2011 at 10:21 PM
Member Title
"All your forum are belong to us!"
MultiVac said:
You're so addicted to Cave Story that now every time your girlfriend falls asleep you tie her to your back for fear that if you don't you won't get the "Best Ending".

So I'm not the only one!

You're so addicted to Cave Story that you made all of your image icons on different sites pictures of Quote... naked (or not)

May 29, 2011 at 9:21 AM
your so addicted to cave story when you see a green object you shoot it!

not a good one i know!

they done somthing like this on other games including crash bandicoot and mario also this runescape game...

May 30, 2011 at 8:46 AM
/end
I hope you don't have access to a gun in real life.