You're so addicted to Cave story that...

Jun 19, 2010 at 1:31 AM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
The other Doctor said:
#???/ You're so addicted to Cave story that you sleep in Girl's beds and hope that they give you red lipstick.

Wait, you have to be addicted to cave story to do this? Seems like a pretty normal thing that even non-CS-addicts would do.

You're so addicted to cave story that it takes up more than 50% of your free time. For 2 YEARS.

Jun 19, 2010 at 2:30 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
You're so addicted to Cave Story that you dress up like the Doctor and unleash rabbits upon your school or workplace.

Jun 19, 2010 at 3:21 AM
Not anymore
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
You're so addicted to Cave story that you've refrained from playing it for a whole year just to relive the experience of playing it for the first time.

Jun 19, 2010 at 4:02 AM
Banned
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
carrotlord said:
You're so addicted to Cave story that you've refrained from playing it for a whole year just to relive the experience of playing it for the first time.

Isn't that, like, the complete opposite of an addiction?

You're so addicted to Cave Story that you don't read this thread and actually play Cave Story.

Jul 4, 2010 at 12:47 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
...That the only times you stop are to go number 1 (or number 2), eat, or sleep.

Jul 4, 2010 at 12:53 AM
Pirate Member
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
you're so addicted to cave story that while some people blast rap artists way way too loud, you blast beta music from CS even louder

Jul 4, 2010 at 3:06 AM
Been here way too long...
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
... That you sneak downstairs at 1 AM to grab the laptop, then play Cavestory until morning, and then keep going.

Jul 4, 2010 at 3:31 AM
Creating A Legacy...
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
You're so addicted to Cave story that you sit on a forum all day discussing CS with other CS people who for all you know could be fat bald pedophiles...

Jul 4, 2010 at 5:36 AM
Fat and bald people are horrible?

Jul 4, 2010 at 7:53 AM
Only if they're pedophiles (Just to let everyone know, I am not fat--weigh only 117 lbs--and I am not bald--have epicly curly hair, and I am not a pedophile).

Jul 4, 2010 at 8:31 AM
Pirate Member
Landonpeanut said:
... That you sneak downstairs at 1 AM to grab the laptop, then play Cavestory until morning, and then keep going.
... that you dont even wait that long, and use the computer in your room to play all night long, stopping only when you become so tired a critter kills you in First Cave on your way to get the Spur.

Jul 5, 2010 at 2:49 AM
I don't have a computer in my room, and I felt like playing through the game with the snake. Again.

Jul 8, 2010 at 11:21 AM
"..."
Meh, I'm so addicted to Cave story that even though I know every plot twist and ending, I still enjoy them all, and have thus wasted a good deal of my life trying to beat hell in less than 4'57"95.

Jul 8, 2010 at 2:29 PM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
Nabi said:
Meh, I'm so addicted to Cave story that even though I know every plot twist and ending, I still enjoy them all, and have thus wasted a good deal of my life trying to beat hell in less than 4'57"95.

You're so addicted to cave story that you think that is a horrible hell time and that said poster obviously needs to play through hell until he can get under at least 4 min (under 3 would be optimal though).

Unless it's a minimal items/hp time, in which case you think said poster is too addicted to cavestory (or is godly).

Jul 12, 2010 at 3:28 PM
"Huzzah!"
You know your addicted to cave story that you self harm when you see rubber ducks

Jul 15, 2010 at 2:06 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
You're addicted to cave story that you hit your head on the desk if you get the normal ending

Jul 15, 2010 at 4:28 AM
Pirate Member
you're so addicted to cave story that you place a thumb drive with a virgin copy of CS on a pedestal in the middle of a large marble room, complete with convieniently placed beam of light and angelic choir, just for s**ts and giggles

Jul 15, 2010 at 4:38 AM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
Re: Heheh...

VoidMage_Lowell said:
#143: You're so addicted to Cave Story that you own a shirt like so:
diph.php

WANT /\

You know you're addicted to Cave Story when you keep a copy of it on a flash drive that you take with you EVERYWHERE.

Jul 15, 2010 at 5:07 AM
Only Love, Maximum Love, Forever
You KNOW you're addicted to Cave Story when you keep bumping this thread even when everyone is out of ideas. :/

Dec 16, 2010 at 9:07 AM
Hyperbolic
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
cultr1 said:
You KNOW you're addicted to Cave Story when you keep bumping this thread even when everyone is out of ideas. :/

^ Yes :) Plus I`m so addicted to CS that now I`m playing it in the third language. Have played it in English and just finished the Spanish translation today ("Tierra Sagrada", "Derrotaste al Ballos", lolz). Now started the German translation. :)