Your Cave Stories!

Nov 1, 2010 at 12:21 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Lets share our stories about Cave Story!

I'll start:

BOT 07 BOOT-UP COMPLETE
Bot 07, or Jam as he is called, stood up. He looked around and took in his surroundings. A base. A jail. A hell. He recognized something falling. A gun. A machine gun. The 'QWERTY V.0.08' hit Jam on the head hard. Jam reached for the QWERTY V.0.08 and fired at the door. The door click and then instantly the room was swarming with Gaudi.

TO BE CONTINUED....
:eek:

Nov 1, 2010 at 12:41 PM
Pirate Member
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
XZF 01 BOOT-UP COMPLETE
XZF 01 finally woke up. But it's too dark, he can't see anything. There's a flash light near by. This place- it looks so familiar to him, as if he already was here a long time ago. Every stone in this cave, each wall, every small creature that silently runs past him. It all seems so familiar and...Wait, can it be? Is it possible he was sent here yet again? But no, that's impossible, it's too cold in here and there is no water (or ice, for this matter). Even if it isn't, he must find a way out of here. For now, it's just a similar cave to the one he awoke 28 years ago. Yes. That's it, just a coincidence...

Nov 1, 2010 at 1:33 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Jam easily slaughtered the Gaudis. He grabbed his Energy crystals and levelled his QWERTY to a level 3, and used it to get to the switch found at the very top of the room. He deactivated the security and then travelled through the maze. A sudden memory hit him hard. Unusual. Bots, especially Non-Fighters, don't have memories. It was a vision about a Cave Bot, He had been here to! They called it The Labyrinth. Jam walked into the camp site that the Cave Bot had been in and was met by some Bots;
Fynn - Fighter 976
Ining - Cave Bot 78
Bucky - Spy Bot 12
And Una - Bot 00
They instantly, all on alert attacked Jam on sight.

TO BE CONTINUED....
:eek:

Nov 1, 2010 at 2:30 PM
graters gonna grate
Nov 1, 2010 at 2:40 PM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
Wedge of Cheese said:
This is all very nice, but *coughcough*

*rushes to delete embarrassingly crappy fanfic* (which you should totally read and then tell me how crappy it is)

I think this is more of an RP thread. A rather poor one, but I've honestly never seen a good one. Anyway, they can be good fun even if they aren't exactly award-winning literature.

Nov 1, 2010 at 2:45 PM
graters gonna grate
Oic. Well, I'd contribute something at this point but I'm kinda braindead right now...

Nov 1, 2010 at 6:12 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
CAVE STORY: THE STORY OF CAVES

one day quote's sister period was at home working on her computer when suddenly she got a message. Th emessage said "Period it is me your brother quote I need your help an evil monster has captored the demon crown and has taken over the island!!" so period shut down the computer and ran fast like the speed of wind to where she had a helicopter. I will save you quote!!! she yelled as she got into the helicoptr and took of into the sky. before she left boosters brother jet who was also with her yelld "STOP!!" so she stpped taking off and said "what is it I need to hurry my brohter is in danger!!" jet said "But you cant go without a wepon take this" and gave her the a gun which was like the spur but could also fire missles and was reall powerfull. thanks she said adn she got back to the helicopter and took of fast like lightning to the island.

when period got near to the top of the sky she could see the island and it had smoke an d fire coming from the top of it and she said "Oh no, my brohter must be in trouble there!" so period hurried faster and landed on the island where there wasnt any fire and then did a flip out of the helicopter and landed on the ground. When period looked up from landing she saw a migma that was sittign on the ground and crying. Period felt real bad for it and asked "why are you crying?" and the migma said "because I ate a red flower and now i have to kill you!!!!!!!" then suddenly the migma was a monster and period was so afraid that she dropped the wepon that was gave to her by jet. suddenly in the distence she herd her brother quote yell for help and period said "not if i can help it" and then picked up the wepon and shot rockets and lazers until the monster was dead. Then period ran fastly to where her brother was and said "dont worry quote I will save you".

period ran down into caves which was dark and shot critter and bats until there was no more and finally she came to the place where quote was fighting the final boss. quote yelled "Hey over here!!!!" so period ran like speed of light to where he was and charged lazers to the top and shot the boss in the face which exploded. "quote are you alright??" period said "yes, but why dont you get here faster next time!" quote replied and they laughed. suddenly quote yelled "LOOK OUT!!!!" and pushed period away where she fell down to the floor and saw the evil red energy had got onto quote and was turning him into a monster. "Noooo!!!!" period yelled as tears wet down her face becaus she could not fight her brother quote!! suddenly the evil quote turned around and yelled "ARGH IM GONNA KILL YOU!!!!!!!"

...toooo be continued?

Nov 1, 2010 at 6:36 PM
Only Love, Maximum Love, Forever
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Noxid said:
...toooo be continued?

hopefully.
That was a riveting tale, I hope to see more in the future.

Nov 1, 2010 at 7:30 PM
http://imgur.com/EuvCtsQ
"In Soviet Russia, graves keep YOU!"
i can identify with the period because i am always trying to go faster and she is always going faster and also she likes helping people and i will always help a person if they ar cring and also she is really powerful but cant hurt people she loves and also am very powerful (although i dont like to bost and i cant hurt people though that is very hard for me

thank you noxid for your wonderfull stories i want to hope more are will be comeing soon

Nov 1, 2010 at 7:37 PM
inactive user
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Nov 2, 2010 at 6:40 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Just to point out this isnt meant to be an RP, I just wanted to mine in parts so my forum got good stories..

Nov 2, 2010 at 7:53 PM
Pirate Member
THIS IS THE STORY OF A DAY WHERE THERE WAS ALL THIS BLOOD. A MAN WAS WALKING AROUND AND BLOOD STARTED COMING OUT OF HIM EVERYWHERE. THERE WAS SO MUCH BLOOD THAT IT FILLED UP AN ELEVATOR. HE WENT TO THE STORE AND THERE WAS JUST BLOOD ALL OVER THE PLACE! PEOPLE WERE SLIPPING IN IT AND THEY WERE ALL GROSSED OUT. HE TRIED TO GO SWIMMING AND ALL OF THE SHARKS WENT NUTS AND BITTENED EVERYBODY. HE GOT CHASED BY ALL THE VAMPIRES EVER. ONE TIME THE BLOOD GOT A KID AND A DOG. AT THE END OF THE DAY EVERYONE DECIDED THEY WOULD SEND HIM TO SPACE SO THAT HE WOULD STOP GETTING BLOOD EVERY WHERE. THE SCARIEST PART IS THAT THE MAN WAS YOU!!! (OR HE WAS A LADY IF YOU ARE A LADY) AND YOU FORGOT THAT THIS HAPPENED

Nov 2, 2010 at 8:02 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
WoodenRat said:
THIS IS THE STORY OF A DAY WHERE THERE WAS ALL THIS BLOOD. A MAN WAS WALKING AROUND AND BLOOD STARTED COMING OUT OF HIM EVERYWHERE. THERE WAS SO MUCH BLOOD THAT IT FILLED UP AN ELEVATOR. HE WENT TO THE STORE AND THERE WAS JUST BLOOD ALL OVER THE PLACE! PEOPLE WERE SLIPPING IN IT AND THEY WERE ALL GROSSED OUT. HE TRIED TO GO SWIMMING AND ALL OF THE SHARKS WENT NUTS AND BITTENED EVERYBODY. HE GOT CHASED BY ALL THE VAMPIRES EVER. ONE TIME THE BLOOD GOT A KID AND A DOG. AT THE END OF THE DAY EVERYONE DECIDED THEY WOULD SEND HIM TO SPACE SO THAT HE WOULD STOP GETTING BLOOD EVERY WHERE. THE SCARIEST PART IS THAT THE MAN WAS YOU!!! (OR HE WAS A LADY IF YOU ARE A LADY) AND YOU FORGOT THAT THIS HAPPENED

Unrelated, but thanks for making me remember!

Nov 2, 2010 at 10:40 PM
graters gonna grate
THIS... is the trilling tale of a robot named Quo-

OI!! You weren't supposed to spoil that he's a robot, or what his name wa-

QUIET YOU, THIS IS MY STORY!!! Okay, so as I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted, this robot named Quote is pretty freaking badass, I mean liek he teh big gunz filled with mothahfuckin DOR1705 and all this shit and the-

EEEEEEK!!!! OMGOMGOMG IT'S QWOOOT IT'S REALLY HIIIIIIIIMMM!!!! OMGILOVEYOUILUVUILOVEUUUUUuUUUUuuUUUU!!!1!!!1111oneonemultiplicativeidentity

What the fuck!?

You said this is YOOOOOOOUUURRR story so your QUOOOOOOOOTTTTHTAh

Oh, umm... I mean YES, YES I AM!! I IZ T3H QVOATZ 8D

NO U NAWT QWOAT DUZBnyyT TALK LIEK DAT YOU SUONDZ liek t3h fuckin n00b on 73H FUCKIN 1n70RWE87_ D: D: D: D: D: D: D:

But... NO, What the fuck, WHAT IS THIS I DonYT EVEN&& YOUR the 1 hoo sed, and I quote (haha get it, "I quote" cuz I'm quote =D teeheehee) "OMGILOVEYOUILUVUILOVEUUUUUuUUUUuuUUUU!!!1!!!1111oneonemultiplicativeidentity" I mean srsly who da fuck sayz dat SHIT!? U N00nbz puting one for your exclamatino marx and WTF IS MULTEPLIKUTIV EYEdenTITTY???????

Mathematically, 1 is in arithmetic (algebra) and calculus, the natural number that follows 0 and precedes 2, the multiplicative identity of the integers, real numbers and complex numbers; more generally, in abstract algebra, the multiplicative identity ("unity"), usually of a ring.

O_o how u so smart alla suddin?

HEHEHEHEH U THOT I WASA NOO000nnXNNBBZ, but NOOOOO fuck u EYE CAN HAZ SMAAAAAARTTTZSSSZZ!!!@q45wts =D

Yeah whatev u just copypastad that shit, now BACk TAH MAH STOAREE!!! So, this Quote dude he's t3h bada$$ 1337 muthafuckahz wit dorito gunz an shit an KAZZIE s all "WTF IS T3H SUUUU?!?!!!!" and Quotz all "In t3h mimga villaj MOTHAFUCKANZXCV" and KAZZIE all "kthzbai" and Balrogzleik RAAAAAEEEGGG and Quotez liek u mad bro and pwn3s his shiat to fuckin Canada an pwns every1an-

*WedgeOfCheese was kicked from channel*

Nov 3, 2010 at 7:23 AM
Been here way too long...
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
Dumbledore Lives

Too bad about toroko

Nov 25, 2010 at 1:37 AM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
Noxid said:
CAVE STORY: THE STORY OF CAVES

Why did I not see this thread before and why didn't i read this beautiful piece of work?

lolbump

One day Quote decided to choose the bad ending. Then he got raped by Kazuma on dragon-back. The end.

Nov 25, 2010 at 3:15 AM
no that is not the end what are you talking about so kazuma said to quote gee I really would love to experiment with you quote and quote was confused because he was a robot and robot dont know about sex but kazuma was really insistand and he stuck his penis up quotes bum this hurt quote but zazuma didnt care he just kept thrusting because it felt good on him then the sky dragon was moaning because he liked it to and he came and the cum went flying from the sky towards those trees you see in the good ending and it got stuck in there and it was sticky but kazuma wasnt done but he eventually "unloaded" (xD) into quote and quote felt relieved it was finished and kazuma kissed him surprising quote and he kissed back and his hard dick went into kazuma by surprise and he attacked him as punishment for raping him and zazuma wasnt used to large robot dick so he was bleeding but he liked it so they both came and then they lived happily ever the end,

Nov 25, 2010 at 3:34 AM
please don't ban me

Nov 25, 2010 at 4:46 AM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
The new champion!

Nov 25, 2010 at 9:29 AM
Pirate Member
Sometimes I wonder why I hang out with you guys lol