Your Cave Stories!

Mar 11, 2011 at 12:15 AM
Hey.
"In Soviet Russia, graves keep YOU!"
It comes as a surprise that I've just read one of the most exciting things my life has seen these days. It's really quite a riveting tale and I wish there was a larger quantity of it. I want to commend you on your great work, I hope for this to be finished one day.

"A magical tale" - Ollie

Always remember this....

In other words, good job.

Mar 11, 2011 at 12:18 AM
Only Love, Maximum Love, Forever
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Ollie said:
It comes as a surprise that I've just read one of the most exciting things my life has seen these days. It's really quite a riveting tale and I wish there was a larger quantity of it. I want to commend you on your great work, I hope for this to be finished one day.

"A magical tale" - Ollie

Always remember this....

In other words, good job.

Thanks, I'm really working hard on improving my writing style.

Mar 13, 2011 at 5:45 AM
Been here way too long...
CULTR1

Y U STEAL MY IDEA

Probably because I couldn't make my writing incoherent enough to be funny. On that note, I demand moar typos!

May 17, 2011 at 9:09 PM
/end
Quote was down in the hell killing angel like being when this big old ugly metal eyeball thingy came up and told Quote he had to get out of here and Quote just stared at the big old ugly metal eyeball and the big old ugly metal eyeball and Quote continued to stare and the big old ugly metal eyeball started screaming at Quote and Quote just continued to stare and the big old ugly metal eyeball had enough and killed himself blowing massive holes all over the place Quote then jumped down one of these holes.

To be continued...