Widescreen aspect ratio?

Jan 11, 2016 at 1:33 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Tried it today, it ran great, there were a few parts where you'd notice it start frameskipping (mostly boss fights)
So would this count as an answer to the thread?

Jan 20, 2016 at 11:42 PM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
uhm, is q3hardcore still working on it? and if so, can we see some screenshots possibly?

Jan 21, 2016 at 12:59 AM
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
uhm, is q3hardcore still working on it? and if so, can we see some screenshots possibly?
I occasionally try working on it, but I'm pretty demotivated. If I get it working properly, I'll post some screenshots.

Jan 21, 2016 at 1:31 AM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
Jan 21, 2016 at 2:31 PM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
Don't expect that sort of logic to work in reality. Emulation is a complex beast. You should however be able to configure your way to steady framerates.

Dude, PPSSPP is easy. I can get it working almost perfectly on my crappy alcatel with large games like Danganronpa. A below-average laptop will run it fine. And, actually I think it DOES depend on the game because with a 3D game it takes a while to switch screens and I might get like a slightly lower FPS. With Cave Story it runs smooth as butter though. And I am no expert but I believe it is because it is a smaller file and isn't as powerful.