Which character do you think should get their own game?

Aug 7, 2014 at 3:34 PM
LSD
"..."
Personally I think it'd be cool to have a game centered around the person (or mimiga I suppose) who wrote the little monologue or whatever on the chest (or was it on the map system itself?) containing the map system in the Mimiga VIllage. It bothered me throughout my first playthrough to try and find out who wrote the inspiring words, but in the end I never did.

Aug 7, 2014 at 5:02 PM
Serenity now, insanity later.
"..."
Well a game about the evil door at the beginning of the game would be fun...you sit around and wait until quote comes for 3-5 hours then you kill him.

Aug 7, 2014 at 5:20 PM
Amaya
Discord Group Moderator
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
Kuro said:
Personally I think it'd be cool to have a game centered around the person (or mimiga I suppose) who wrote the little monologue or whatever on the chest (or was it on the map system itself?) containing the map system in the Mimiga VIllage. It bothered me throughout my first playthrough to try and find out who wrote the inspiring words, but in the end I never did.
I always thought if might be Arthur, for some reason, but that would be neat. A game about Arthur would be pretty cool in general, now that I think about it, since he was kind of like the Mimiga precursor to Quote. It'd be fun to have a prequel about his adventures stopping the Red Demon and trying to battle the previous weilder of the Demon Crown or something.

Aug 7, 2014 at 6:56 PM
"Huzzah!"
Polaris said:
I always thought if might be Arthur, for some reason, but that would be neat. A game about Arthur would be pretty cool in general, now that I think about it, since he was kind of like the Mimiga precursor to Quote. It'd be fun to have a prequel about his adventures stopping the Red Demon and trying to battle the previous weilder of the Demon Crown or something.
Maybe it'll be revealed that he actually survived and it could be a sequel to the aftermath. He (possibly?) eat the red flowers. *Please no backlash, please no backlash...* :cool:

Aug 8, 2014 at 2:48 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
The game very specifically mentions that the Doctor killed him.

Aug 8, 2014 at 3:30 PM
"Huzzah!"
andwhyisit said:
The game very specifically mentions that the Doctor killed him.
Well, maybe, just maybe, the migimas in the village did not actually see the Doctor doing the deed, and it was all a lie...

Aug 8, 2014 at 9:26 PM
"..."
jj4226 said:
Well, maybe, just maybe, the migimas in the village did not actually see the Doctor doing the deed, and it was all a lie...
That actually could work. Or the Doctor thought he killed him, but it was actually another mimiga. Kind of like what happened with Toroko. They thought she was Sue.

Aug 9, 2014 at 6:36 AM
War criminal
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
That could actually be an interesting theory. But the Arthur that was buried was the actual one due to the key being buried with him. So the real question is: who was "Arthur", and what happened to the actual Arthur?

Aug 13, 2014 at 6:38 PM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
Normally I'd say "A second game for Quote", so, I guess I'll just say that.

On the topic of Arthur, I've always seen it as he was more the precursor to King, rather than Quote, where he was the bravest warrior, and he died trying to (and to mild success) saving the village from some threat. (Either that ogre in last cave, or the robots, I can't remember)

Aug 13, 2014 at 6:53 PM
"..."
Actually I think that they just placed the key there after they heard he was dead. Because it was above ground. Also, it is possible that they just had a tomb stone built for him. This happens a lot when a person is missing, and the phrase "here lies" is still used even when the body isn't there. So there is still a small chance that Arthur survived.

Aug 13, 2014 at 7:55 PM
"Huzzah!"
funwillfunwill said:
Actually I think that they just placed the key there after they heard he was dead. Because it was above ground. Also, it is possible that they just had a tomb stone built for him. This happens a lot when a person is missing, and the phrase "here lies" is still used even when the body isn't there. So there is still a small chance that Arthur survived.
And then Arthur died of old age or some other unimportant mishap.
And everyone was happy...
The End

Aug 13, 2014 at 9:50 PM
2dbro
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
booster
BALROG

Aug 14, 2014 at 6:44 AM
Um... Chosen One? Yeah that'll work. : P
"..."
2DBro said:
booster
BALROG
the amazing adventures of boostrog, a really ugly old bar of soap / toaster / lunchbox that makes rocket launchers and jetpacks and is a servant to a mad doctor called the doctomomorin with his cousin miserocter.

Aug 15, 2014 at 4:13 PM
"..."
Reddeh Le Steddeh said:
the amazing adventures of boostrog, a really ugly old bar of soap / toaster / lunchbox that makes rocket launchers and jetpacks and is a servant to a mad doctor called the doctomomorin with his cousin miserocter.
Then you could create some more mods: #bringbackmiserocterstory or Kingas Nightmare Revived.

Aug 16, 2014 at 4:55 PM
Um... Chosen One? Yeah that'll work. : P
"..."
funwillfunwill said:
Then you could create some more mods: #bringbackmiserocterstory or Kingas Nightmare Revived.
it'd have to be a really bad hack because I cannot assembly hack for all the 3 years I've been game hacking.
Which isn't much butstill.

Dec 7, 2014 at 10:54 PM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
i think if anyone would get an entire game about them it would either ballos or king

Dec 12, 2014 at 2:00 PM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
I'd like to see a game focused around Professor Booster, Itoh, Sue, Momorin, and the Doctor. It'd be really cool to see their back story.

Also, Jenka, Ballos, Balrog, and Misery.

Jan 17, 2015 at 10:40 PM
Novice Member
"Officially Worth 1 Rupee"
Toroko or sue should have their own game but I'm voting for curly the most that would be awesome like how did she get her machine gun? how did she no slaughter mimics why is she in the sandstone and stuff like dat :toroko:

Jan 17, 2015 at 10:56 PM
tem go to colleg and make u prouds!!!
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
lolman6444 said:
this might just beat both migmas and miamiagas