Where have all the funny gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 1, 2021 at 10:05 PM
Giving it my all and shooting for the moon.
Modding Community Discord Admin
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
Balls.jpg

Apr 1, 2021 at 11:10 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Enlight, I honestly have to commend you. What you have done today is the most ballsy thing one can do. From experience along the outer walls of these forums, the consequences of your actions are plain to see. You have disrupted the core of these (undead) forums, and they may start falling any minute.

Do not quote me on this; I know not the twisting arteries of your mind. This comes from a head strong as iron... but please, brace yourself. Some in power might be spurred to vengeance, and declare you their nemesis. They may barrage you with RNG falling bans, or send you to a dark graveyard. They can sue you, cream you senseless, and stuff you with pink mushrooms until your blood dyes the gardens red. Curse you to a life of eternal misery, carrying a demon crown of thorns in an endless labyrinth of terror.

But no matter what, I hope you can leap across the pit of fear, carrying your dreams on your back. Even with this hellish fate, all hope is not lost. King Arthur may have been slain eons ago, but he still lives on in legend. Even for his blade, strangers have honored him. And for you, unlike the discordant chatrooms, the bloodstained sanctuary the forums will become can crystallize this crisis for the whole world to see. They will hear of the enlightened poster, and from somewhere, a transmission will be crafted in your honor, and the long line of eggs you have sown will hatch into beautiful flying creatures. And if you cannot do so yourself, they shall follow the mark of Polaris, find the cave hidden to all else, put this Red Demon to rest, and finally end your story.

No matter what happens, you sir, have earned the Best Ending in our hearts.

tl;dr
~BALLS~

Apr 1, 2021 at 11:32 PM
lol
Modding Community Discord Moderator
"All your forum are belong to us!"
I wonder what SkyeWelse would think of this display of the CS community today.

Apr 2, 2021 at 7:50 AM
Modding Community Discord Moderator
CSE Discord Moderator
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
220px-Ballz.jpg

Apr 2, 2021 at 7:54 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
gmod.jpg

before it's locked

Status
Not open for further replies.