What have you been listening to?

Mar 24, 2020 at 3:30 PM
War criminal
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Candy girls?
Apparently they're Swedish, I wonder what the connection is, but I don't want to digress.
Old ass meme from 2008. Has zero connection to any current event.

Mar 24, 2020 at 5:37 PM
"Huzzah!"
I wasn't saying there was a connection between them and any current event, but rather between the fact that they're Swedish and that the word "Caramella" appears to mean Candy in some other language that is not Swedish, nor English, as would be considered common.
Heheh, comparing them to the current situation wouldn't be the nicest thing to say, I think. ^^

Mar 27, 2020 at 11:30 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
I will definitely remember the Grand Triumvirate if only because of how difficult the first phase was; and that's in stark contrast to how easy Nightmare Reize was.

Mar 27, 2020 at 12:54 PM
"Huzzah!"
Aah, King of Cards. I like games with card games into them, but I really sucked at Joustus.
I also got a little bored with how every single level has some kind of gimmick in it, but that's just a preference of mine.

Mar 27, 2020 at 1:02 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Aah, King of Cards. I like games with card games into them, but I really sucked at Joustus.
I also got a little bored with how every single level has some kind of gimmick in it, but that's just a preference of mine.
Truth be told, I found the level formula (short but difficult) kinda weak compared to the other 3 campaigns. Then again, it came after Spectre of Torment which I liked due to making the game feel new again (and Spectre Knight's aggressive gameplay style fits my own gameplay style). Regarding gimmicks though, I really liked the tornado one and it's a shame that it only showed up once. Still better than introducing the warp water in the game's final level (yes, I know it's actually the penultimate level).

May 15, 2021 at 5:01 PM
Novice Member
"Officially Worth 1 Rupee"
That`s the most heat ost from Super Mario Galaxy in my opinion.

May 30, 2021 at 12:10 PM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
Been binging Sonderlust by Kishi Bashi. Really like this song from it:

Jun 4, 2021 at 8:28 AM
"Huzzah!"
Recently bought Rhythm Doctor, so...

Jun 5, 2021 at 6:54 AM
Indie game enthusiast
"What is a man!? A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, have at you!"
^Kind of interested in that Rhythm Doctor, seems interesting :o

Anyway, bought a few soundtracks to somewhat recent favorite games releases:
OMORI, Yuppie Psycho (DLC), Celeste (DLC), CrossCode (DLC), MO Astray, Oh Jeez Oh No My Rabbits Are Gone!!!
and two non-game albums from a band called SPEAK

And from youtube, here are some OMORI remixes players might enjoy:

Last edited:
Jun 13, 2021 at 3:56 AM
War criminal
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Final Fantasy XIV is an amazing game, and Heavensward has brought me to tears, especially when this song played. Please play the game, it's definitely worth the ride.

Aug 11, 2021 at 5:44 PM
Aug 15, 2021 at 6:08 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Well, it's surely been a while since I visited this forum. Hello.

Dec 2, 2021 at 10:22 PM
I guess I'm a normal:

Dec 4, 2021 at 12:38 AM
"Huzzah!"
Someone was screen sharing Osu in a Discord Voice Chat, and they were doing this song, and now I've been listening to it quite a bit:

Dec 19, 2021 at 3:29 AM
I've been listening to the soundtrack to this game for a while. Might as well post it here:
The game has 6 tracks plus an ending and they're all great. 6 is easily my favorite

Also, I realized it was from a freeware game, so I've been playing it. I might make a thread about it over at the Indie Games section when I'm done with it. It's quite fun.

Dec 19, 2021 at 11:46 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Lots of 80s Eastern European music. Language barrier, sure. There is more to music then just understanding the lyrics. If you limit yourself to only music you can "understand" then you're missing out on lots of great songs.

Also found this song, its pretty good, I remembering hearing it in a war edit.

Last edited:
Jan 23, 2022 at 9:57 AM
Indie game enthusiast
"What is a man!? A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, have at you!"
This guy, BlackearacheXD, has done some video game covers that I really liked... and not that many views! Been listening to them in the background and chores have never been so fun :D
"covers video game music in alternative styles, mainly progressive rock and math rock."
Here are a few more recent ones:

Looking back, I think this was the video that I first ran into from years ago and forgot about: