three noticed flaws in cs+

Jun 30, 2018 at 5:01 AM
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
first version I played was the wii version.

Last edited:
Jun 30, 2018 at 8:38 PM
Deliverer of Sweets
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
Jun 30, 2018 at 8:44 PM
2dbro
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
Jun 30, 2018 at 9:37 PM
Based Member
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Jul 1, 2018 at 7:45 AM
lol
Modding Community Discord Moderator
"All your forum are belong to us!"
You're really against that one, huh... (I actually like it more than the original :awesomeface: )

I'll take the Wii music over the remastered soundtrack any day.
Me personally, I love the remastered soundtrack more than the wii-music; the wii-music doesn't have the same kick as the original ORGs and the remastered satisfies that for me.

Jul 1, 2018 at 8:52 AM
Beakface
Yeah, I think what makes the remastered work is the instrumentation - on the other hand, that’s exactly why I’m not a huge fan of it. Why would I listen to something that’s just a reinstrumentation of the original soundtrack? Granted, the Wii soundtrack is quite hit or miss, but at least it tries to do new things with a very “familiar” soundtrack and for that reason, I find myself appreciating it more in the long term. Remastered probably is more suited to the game and as background music, but I dunno...it’s not as memorable for me because it is too close to the original soundtrack.

Jul 1, 2018 at 9:29 AM
Deliverer of Sweets
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
Yeah I don't really feel like the remastered soundtrack fits the game well. You can have beautiful music but there's no real use to it if it doesn't fit your game.

Jul 1, 2018 at 12:25 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Also:
Rocket launcher level 3 launches missles that look like level 2 missles instead of level 1 missles
Blue robots are green
Green boosters are blue
Bubbline is green instead of purple
Right before battling with Igor on boss rush,you hear a bit of blood stained sanctuary music for no reason
And finally,STEAM REPLAYS DON'T WORK PROPERLY LIKE I BEAT THE THING AND IT SHOWS ME DYING LIKE AN IDIOT INSTEAD

Last edited:
Jul 1, 2018 at 1:55 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
You're really against that one, huh... (I actually like it more than the original :awesomeface: )

I'll take the Wii music over the remastered soundtrack any day.
I agree, i think the remastered soundtrack sounds like shredding the original soundtrack, connecting the remains with reverb superglue, then proceeding to release it. I think the wii music is different enough from the original to be good, while still keeping the same kind of feel of whatever area you are in

Last edited:
Jul 1, 2018 at 3:01 PM
Based Member
Even though I'm not a fan of the Wii music, I will concede that one of the main reasons I and so many people have such a bad taste in our mouths from it is that when the Wiiware version first launched, the new music was broken and had a bunch of missing tracks, making it sound even worse. In its intended form, the Wiiware soundtrack wasn't bad, but at launch with the glitch, it sounded like the original inside of a bubble gurgling mouthwash into a broken microphone.

Jul 1, 2018 at 5:39 PM
lol
Modding Community Discord Moderator
Also:
Rocket launcher level 3 launches missles that look like level 2 missles instead of level 1 missles
Blue robots are green
Green boosters are blue
Bubbline is green instead of purple
Right before battling with Igor on boss rush,you hear a bit of blood stained sanctuary music for no reason
And finally,STEAM REPLAYS DON'T WORK PROPERLY LIKE I BEAT THE THING AND IT SHOWS ME DYING LIKE AN IDIOT INSTEAD
I think many of the visual changes are stylistic, because you can see in the files, the original sprites, it couldn't have been a mistake. But I do agree with ya that running hell plays for a split before the Igor fight in boss-rush mode, and steam replays work for me, but that's only if your best run has actually beaten the mode iirc, it's weird.

Jul 1, 2018 at 7:52 PM
War criminal
It's kinda weird that people here see the Remastered soundtrack being way too close to the original, and I can see why, but the Famitracks (made with ModPlug Tracker, confirmed by RushJet himself) sound an awful lot closer, tbh. I personally prefer the original and remastered soundtracks. Famitracks are also good, Wii is mediocre, at best. There is no Ridiculon soundtrack, moving on.

Jul 2, 2018 at 7:47 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
I can't see why people hate the remastered soundtrack.
It's decent i mean like listen to Balrog's theme!

Oct 3, 2018 at 1:44 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
If you go into the sacred grounds with the nikumaru counter, die and than choose "no", and then enter the sacred grounds again the nikumaru counter doesn't reset.

Oct 3, 2018 at 4:43 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Sanctuary time attack is broken:

Oct 3, 2018 at 4:57 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Your "Got a Life Capsule" text has the equals signs. You're using CS script in CS+? (might be part of your issue)
no i don't know why it has equals signs