The Sushi Strikes Back (DE-FINitive Edition)

Jun 14, 2020 at 11:03 PM
Giving it my all and shooting for the moon.
Modding Community Discord Admin
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
Hey, remember that unremarkable mod I made in a few days for Modfest 2017? Well it's been over 3 years and I finally *finished it!
*Finished it with the same scope it originally had, so it's still that one big map for 80% of the mod.
p373460-0-banner2.png

You hunger for a California Roll, but the Super Sushi Shack is out of fish. Grab a taser and an oxygen tank and commit aquatic vengeance with your own hands, but be careful: The Sushi Strikes Back!

New and improved with:
- A split in difficulty: A normal version that's easier than the brutal original, and a hardmode that.... isn't (and kicks some dirt in your eye).
- A boss fight and cinematic ending. Finally a purpose to the mod! Will you rush to fight it or grab as many goodies as possible to prepare?
- Tons of Bug fixes and Polish, as if I actually spent a hefty time testing this instead of dumping it last minute.
- I'm really lampshading that this is mostly the original version from 3 years ago and it didn't need to take that long to get this new version, but hey it's another mod off my todo list.

Here's some screenshots:
p373460-1-sushi1.png

p373460-2-sushi2.png

p373460-3-sushi3.png

p373460-4-sushi4.png
>>> DOWNLOADS: <<<
All of my mods are available via public folders, so that you can be assured you are always getting the most up-to-date version and none of my work is accidently lost.
Please choose a host:
Dropbox ~ Google Drive ~ Mediafire ~ Mega.nz
Doukutsu.Club

Last edited:
Jun 14, 2020 at 11:28 PM
"Huzzah!"
Oh, I will definitely play this one. The screenshots look pretty damn good.

Jun 24, 2020 at 11:32 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
This mod is great! I had lots of fun playing it, and the credits were hilarious. (I then proceeded to try hard mode and immediately die because I couldn't dodge the crabs.)

Jun 24, 2020 at 11:34 PM
"Huzzah!"
Yeah, great mod. I like how the creator always comes up with these amazing concepts. While it could get a little frustrating, I can't doubt I had lots of fun with it, too. Good job.