The sickeningly cheerful say hello, introduce yourself; now where's my cookie? topic.

Aug 29, 2012 at 12:36 PM
Professional Whatever
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
I'm new, can someone promote me to admin show me around the site so I can loot your valuables learn more about your evil merry forum?

Aug 29, 2012 at 10:10 PM
/end
ShinobiNymph? What an interesting username. You must be sexually confused, would you care to share with the forum about that?

Sep 5, 2012 at 1:24 AM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
Hi I'm Kiyoshi and Im new to this forum. I'm a Big Cave story fan and hope i can make some friends here. :awesomeface: :orangebell: :pignon:

Sep 5, 2012 at 6:31 PM
The Eternal Darkness
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
Welcome to the forums, Kiyoshi.

Sep 5, 2012 at 10:00 PM
Not anymore
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
Sep 6, 2012 at 12:53 PM
A Reluctant Balrog's Waifu
Hi I'm Kiyoshi and Im new to this forum. I'm a Big Cave story fan and hope i can make some friends here. :awesomeface: :orangebell: :pignon:

Hai Kiyoshi, that's a rad username/handle you got there.

Enjoy!

Sep 8, 2012 at 7:54 PM
/end

The forums have been known to be dangerous to new members, here take this.

p836-0-8mkzz.jpg

Sep 8, 2012 at 8:11 PM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
The forums have been known to be dangerous to new members, here take this.

p837-0-cave.jpg

Image doesn't show, direct-linking the images seems to be forbidden.

Nov 14, 2012 at 9:46 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Soup. I'm Kat. I play games and sometimes that game is Cave Story. I'm also in the designing stages of a project that might be a Cave Story mod with a friend! Also I used to be here under a few other names, but only briefly. I love this place.

Nov 14, 2012 at 9:53 PM
Not anymore
Soup. I'm Kat. I play games and sometimes that game is Cave Story. I'm also in the designing stages of a project that might be a Cave Story mod with a friend! Also I used to be here under a few other names, but only briefly. I love this place.

Sup!
Nice to meet you. We would be interested in your programming skills and your prior modding experience.
Do you prefer working with Cave Editor or with Booster's Lab, and with which versions?
Do you like Organya music or any other Pixel formats? Do you compose?
The schools you've gone to? How is your life going?

Thanks a lot!

Nov 14, 2012 at 9:59 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
I've mostly used Cave Editor and Sue's Workshop. Had a semicompleted mod that got eaten by Cave Editor a few years ago and kinda dropped off the board and modding scene entirely. I kinda never backed it up. At all. I had no real programming skill outside of limited experience with BASIC on a calculator while bored in math class (had a rock paper scissor program I wrote memorized for a while... That was fun.) I've used ORGmaker a bit, but can't claim much musical experience outside of playing a bit of music on a violin and briefly electric bass. I've completely high school, started college and decided I wasn't wasting my money and time on something I wasn't sure about, so, now I'm a stinky hobo living with my parents waiting for a job and talkin' games with friends. It's pretty fab.

Nov 14, 2012 at 10:16 PM
Not anymore
I've mostly used Cave Editor and Sue's Workshop. Had a semicompleted mod that got eaten by Cave Editor a few years ago and kinda dropped off the board and modding scene entirely. I kinda never backed it up. At all. I had no real programming skill outside of limited experience with BASIC on a calculator while bored in math class (had a rock paper scissor program I wrote memorized for a while... That was fun.) I've used ORGmaker a bit, but can't claim much musical experience outside of playing a bit of music on a violin and briefly electric bass. I've completely high school, started college and decided I wasn't wasting my money and time on something I wasn't sure about, so, now I'm a stinky hobo living with my parents waiting for a job and talkin' games with friends. It's pretty fab.

So you stopped going to your college / university?

Nov 14, 2012 at 10:19 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
I have a few credits, but yeah. Not a thing I'm currently engaged in. If I run into a couple hundred thousand bucks, I might go back since why not if it won't put me in debt, but in the meantime, I'm not really the type to spend money and time because I'm supposed to and don't have a suitable reason for it. Not that I don't think college is worth it, I mostly just don't consider it worth it for me at this point in time. I sound like I'm turning some poor sap down.

Nov 14, 2012 at 10:22 PM
Not anymore
Yeah I go to college because COM PUU TOOR - SCY ENCE is actually pretty good for making money after 4 years.

But then again college is so expensive that getting anything off your big pile of debt is really difficult.

Nov 14, 2012 at 10:26 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Yeah I go to college because COM PUU TOOR - SCY ENCE is actually pretty good for making money after 4 years.

But then again college is so expensive that getting anything off your big pile of debt is really difficult.
That it is. I kinda hate admitting this after saying I left college, but I'm an aspiring author that's written around 75 short stories outside of assignments in the past year and a half. Hopefully I'll be happy enough with someone to try to get it published in a magazine or somesuch so I don't have to rely on getting lucky with the dozens of applications I've been getting out.

Nov 14, 2012 at 11:33 PM
Not anymore
Yeah that would be swell.

Nov 19, 2012 at 5:38 PM
The Eternal Darkness
Welcome to the forums.