the game this place is about told with the top ten hundred words

Jun 26, 2015 at 6:44 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
http://splasho.com/upgoer5/

empty-rock story is a game for computers made by one guy from a tiny land in the water that speaks funny. In this game you play as a white man who forgot who he was and likes to shot things. The white man finds a city full of white animal things who are having a bad time because a bad man is taking them away and killing them.

The white man goes through a lot of places for no good reason and then he ends up in a very dry place. There was a white girl like him there but she was angry at him because she thought he was going to hurt her animal babies but then they had a fight and it was better. Then he meets a very old lady who makes him grab dogs. The old lady tells the white man that a long time ago there was a big fight and lots of animal things died. The animal things were angry so they ate a rose that made them strong but also crazy and fought the guys from the ground. The animals that ate the rose then went away and were never seen again.

Now the bad man was trying to find the roses that the animals ate and use them to fight again. The white man went to the holding room for roses that have not been grown yet so he could fight the bad man, but he got away and instead he had to fight one of his animal friends who had to eat a rose and it was very sad.

after that the white man got sent away by a flying girl to the place where you put things after they break. He walked around for a while until he found the white girl that was like him but she was sad because the bad man took her animal babies. After the white man found a way to make her better, they went and fought a grey block and then they fought a cat that tried to run them over. Then they fought a big green thing that looked like a type of food that has a hard outside that you break to get at the inside part.

Anyway, after they kill that they get yelled at by the flying girl and she takes it away. Then the room fills with water and the white girl gives you her air can. After that the white man carries her through a place filled with water until he finds a spot to put her down and take the water that got in her out. Then he picks her up again and fights a big water animal.

After the water animal dies, he drops the white girl and gets pushed away by water to the city from the start of the game where the white animals lived. This time it's sad because all the animals are gone because the bad man took them away. The white man leaves the animal city and goes outside, where he finds that the land he was on was actually in the sky all along. A guy tries to get him to leave on a flying green fire breathing animal, but he climbs up the wall instead.

At the top of the wall he finds a big place where they bad man put all the white animals to work. He also finds some people who he helps build a table to stand on that goes up in the air really quick, and he uses it to get to the top of the room and go through a door to the top of the sky-land.

The white man walks up to a big house made of rocks and fights the flying girl, and then he fights the bad man, and then he fights the big green thing from before but this time it's black and has a mean face.

After he kills it again the sky-land starts to move back towards the ground-land really quickly. A girl tries to make him jump off but instead he goes inside a tiny house, finds the white girl and flies through seven hundred different kinds of fuck until he ends up at the middle of everything, probably. Hiding there was a guy from a really long time ago that got mad and killed everyone. The old lady from the dry place put him here so he couldn't cause more problems. It turns out the flying girl made him make a funny head-covering that caused all the trouble in the first place.

None of that matters too much though because the white man just shot him in the face a whole lot, even after his face turned into a great big rock and started jumping around. When the rock face died, the sky-land stopped moving towards the ground which was good for everyone because it would have broke a lot of things. Then the grey block from before jumps out of the top of the room and carries them all away before the walls fall in.

They fly away and probably lived happy for a long time or something, I don't know. There was never another game.

Jun 26, 2015 at 7:36 PM
Been here way too long...
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little lady-man? I will have you know I finished top of my class in the water, air, and land team for the US water fights group, and I have been part of many not-well-known attacks on bad brown men that hate our way of life, and I definitely have over 300 kills. I am trained in fighting like an animal and I am the best at firing guns from far away in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another mark. I will wipe you the fuck out with fast lead ball control the likes of which has never been seen before on this world, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me through your computer? Think again, guy who fucks. As we speak I am calling my group of people that no one knows about, but they know a lot about people, across the States and the place your computer is right now is being worked out, so you better be ready for when it rains way too much, baby fly. The heavy rain that wipes out the sorry little thing you call your life. You are fucking dead, kid. I can be any place at any time, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that is just with my own two hands. Not only am I very well trained in hand-to-hand fighting, but I can have everything in the entire US water-to-land fights group and I will use its fullest power to wipe your sad ass off the face of the large area of land surrounded by water that you live on, you little shit. If only you could have known what kind of God-fucking follow-up your little "funny" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you could not, you did not, and now you are paying for it, you God-damned stupid person. I will shit anger all over you and you will die from not being able to breathe in it. You are fucking dead, you little shit.

Jun 26, 2015 at 9:54 PM
Indie game enthusiast
"What is a man!? A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, have at you!"
p203433-0-byebye.jpg

Nooooooooooooooo

Jun 26, 2015 at 9:57 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
I think the only thing that can be blamed for this is Internet Explorer, x-calibar

Jun 26, 2015 at 10:21 PM
THE suus
"Keep on rollin'!"
Hey wraps-of-sticks,

My name is name-that-starts-with-letter-10, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are big, stupid, man-children who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Really, have any of you ever gotten any lady-parts? I mean, I guess it is fun making fun of people because of your own problems, but you all take to a whole new area. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on face book.

Do not be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I am pretty much perfect. I was top of the run-ball team, and player on my throw-ball team. What fun things do you play, other than “jerk off to drawn people from an other place”? I also get straight As, and have a very hot girlfriend (She just put her mouth all over my long stick; Shit was SO money). You are all wraps-of-sticks who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Picture in the same: It is me and my lady-friend

Jun 26, 2015 at 11:26 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
stuck in a house is a lot of four lines with lines and color on them written by a guy with big lips. you are a boy who wants to play a game but things go wrong and then the black game piece gets mad and then after that grey people from another part of space get killed a lot and then they meet the boy who wanted to play a game and his friend and try to kill a person who has power and a lot of stuff that with blood the color of light red, a green group of things inside humans that are white and hard to break, the game piece i mentioned earlier, and some more of the same game piece. somewhere along the line the boy and his friends get powers and that is cool. they also meet a younger person who looks after a child and they talk.

Jun 27, 2015 at 12:30 AM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
BubblerBitch said:
stuck in a house is a lot of four lines with lines and color on them written by a guy with big lips. you are a boy who wants to play a game but things go wrong and then the black game piece gets mad and then after that grey people from another part of space get killed a lot and then they meet the boy who wanted to play a game and his friend and try to kill a person who has power and a lot of stuff that with blood the color of light red, a green group of things inside humans that are white and hard to break, the game piece i mentioned earlier, and some more of the same game piece. somewhere along the line the boy and his friends get powers and that is cool. they also meet a younger person who looks after a child and they talk.
did you just
try to explain homestuck

Jun 27, 2015 at 12:33 AM
Professional Whatever
pain

Jun 27, 2015 at 4:12 AM
Stoned Member
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Some body once told me the world was going to roll me.
I am not the best thing in the house.
She was looking kind of stupid with her finger and her finger in a position on her head.
Well the years start coming and they don't stop coming.
Down with the job and they hit the ground running.
Didn't make sense not to live for fun. Your brain gets good but your head gets stupid.
So much to do , so much to see, so much wrong with living in the back streets.
You'll never bright if you don't go. You'll never go if you don't brother.
Hey now, you're an all star. Get your game on. Go play. Hey now, you're a rock star. Get your show on, get laid. All that's bright is good. Only moving stars break the piss.

Jun 27, 2015 at 6:04 AM
War criminal
I'm going to hide this in a spoiler in case there's someone who hasn't seen KLK before.

Kill the Kill is about a new girl who goes to school and looks for the one who killed her dad. She makes friends with a weird girl and her teacher and tries to get answers from a girl that has power over the school. She tries to face the power girl but was beat by the power girl's students. The girl was sad until she met some clothes that can talk and he can give her powers so she can finally ask the power girl who killed her father. The girl beats the students fast. Right when she's close to asking the power girl the question, a blonde weird girl interrupts them and says that she's the one who killed the girl's dad. The girl becomes crazy and tries to kill the blonde girl with all she's got. The girl loses, the blonde girl leaves, and the power girl decides to attack other schools. The girl tries to attack the power girl then, and it was a draw. The teacher turned out to be a friend of the girl's dad and has her join his group. The power girl attacks her mom, the power girl, the girl, and the teacher all joined the same side. A fight against clothes begun. It turned out the girl and the power girl shared the same mom. The girl fights her mom in space. She beat her mom. Her mom killed herself. The talking clothes die. The girl, the weird friend, and the power girl all lived happy in the end.

Jun 27, 2015 at 6:41 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
TLincoln said:
The girl was sad until she met some clothes
best.

This is me trying to explain the first few episodes of Sunday without God.
The last day of the week without god is a show where god leaves people and people can't die or make babies. God also makes everyones wish happen. So there is this little girl named after not real learn, and she is a person who makes people die and she is 12. She lives in a town with a lot of dead people and so this guy comes and kills them because he does not like dead people. 12 year old girl gets mad and tries to kill him but does not do it right. She then finds out that the guy that killed her town is her father so she follows him around until he gets caught by a lot of people who like him. And he dies.

Jun 27, 2015 at 6:47 AM
Stoned Member
TLincoln said:
She makes friends with a weird girl and her teacher and tries to get answers from a girl that has power over the school
My life in a nutshell.

Jun 28, 2015 at 4:03 PM
2dbro
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
A man with blue stuff on and a blue head thing went around the city fighting other men with different stuff on them. He used his gun to make them die. Once he beat all 8 of the men he found the person who was controlling them. He used his gun to kill the person's big things he built. It turns out that he was sent away after the blue guy beat him. He then realized he had to do this 9 more times. The blue guy's help person gave him a better gun that can make bigger shots, so now it would be faster to kill the other guys. He soon met his red dog named Rush and his friend named Beat and they were a not stopping team while they fought the person who controlled the people who were fighting him.

If you couldn't tell, it's Mega Man.

Jun 29, 2015 at 7:21 AM
Stoned Member
2DBro said:
A man with blue stuff on and a blue head thing went around the city fighting other men with different stuff on them. He used his gun to make them die. Once he beat all 8 of the men he found the person who was controlling them. He used his gun to kill the person's big things he built. It turns out that he was sent away after the blue guy beat him. He then realized he had to do this 9 more times. The blue guy's help person gave him a better gun that can make bigger shots, so now it would be faster to kill the other guys. He soon met his red dog named Rush and his friend named Beat and they were a not stopping team while they fought the person who controlled the people who were fighting him.

If you couldn't tell, it's Mega Man.
Gotta go fast

Jun 30, 2015 at 1:35 AM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
BubblerBitch said:
god bless your soul
*does the windy thing off into space*