The first time you played Cave Story...

Dec 9, 2011 at 1:16 AM
"Huzzah!"
I first played Cave Story when it was featured on PC USER magazine. I took half an hour to work out how to jump properly.

Everyone goes on about Chaco. I haven't seen any conclusive evidence Quote 'had sex' with Chaco. Haven't you people ever heard of 'cuddling'? Just saying...

Admission: never finished good ending. Too busy to complete Ballos.

Feb 14, 2012 at 12:11 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
When I got my Wii i was looking through the free demos on Wiiware and Cave Story was there. Then i read the description and it mentioned Rabbit-like creatures and i got it because i love rabbits.
And of course the demo was so awesome i bought the full game for the wii and i was REALLY cheesed off when i realised i could have got it on the laptop for free. :p

Stop dumping theards its making other people do it too.

Mar 12, 2012 at 3:32 AM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
Ok gosh 27 pages.

First of "boosters not one you can thrust": did I read that right?

Second, just so I'm on topic, my first play through I googled "top free games" and got this play first level and got to the gun where I proceeded to relize how dirty the gun looked, I mean really, a long stick with a "cartarage" that shoots white stuff". Any, usual awe and amazement up till when curly died, at which I restarted the game till I knew what I did wrong just to save her.

Mar 12, 2012 at 2:29 PM
hi hi
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
When I played the CS first time, I didn't know that I could go into eggs.
I tried everything.
Egg Observation Room helped.

On Outer Wall:
I fled with Kazuma. YEEES I passed the game!
I am PRO!!!
What? I can go up?
WTF