The easy , normal and hard modes

Sep 2, 2011 at 10:39 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
I think , in the easy mode , quote has a super robot , in the normal mode , quote has a simple robot and in the hard mode , quote his a HUMAN, his skin is pink , like a human

Sep 3, 2011 at 3:28 AM
Been here way too long...
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
?
Can you try to explain your ideas a bit better?
What's the purpose of this thread?

Sep 3, 2011 at 3:59 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
I think he's trying to postulate this as a theory

However, it's kind of hard to claim Quote is a human because the in-game dialogue explicitly states he's a scout robot

yeah

Sep 3, 2011 at 4:14 PM
yeah

Also we don't have those modes on PC.

Maybe in the different modes god just hates him more and more?

Sep 3, 2011 at 5:48 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Tuple said:
?
Can you try to explain your ideas a bit better?
What's the purpose of this thread?

sorry , I talk spanish , bit of English ?

Sep 3, 2011 at 6:41 PM
Hablo un poco castellano -- ¿qué es la intención del hilo? ¿Qué debemos hablar de?

Perdóneme si hablo mal.

Sep 3, 2011 at 9:58 PM
Only Love, Maximum Love, Forever
I understand what he's saying.
He's a super robot on easy mode because he can take so many more hits. Normal mode he's just a robot, and in easy mode he's human, and therefore can't take any hits without dying.

It makes a lot of sense, the only problem is the whole "you can go to Sand Zone because you're a robot" bit.

Sep 3, 2011 at 10:36 PM
That's what Noxid was getting at.
Hence why I think my theory still works the best.

But the question still stands: what are we supposed to be discussing?

Sep 4, 2011 at 12:01 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Tuple said:
That's what Noxid was getting at.
Hence why I think my theory still works the best.

But the question still stands: what are we supposed to be discussing?

bueno , solo quería mostrarles mi teoría , nada mas , aver que opinaban ^^

pd : en el modo difícil tampoco se puede recoger capsulas de energía , y todo te hace 3 o 2 , suficiente para morir >.<

Sep 4, 2011 at 2:38 AM
inside is yello
"..."
Yes, but that's (Magic) the easy answer to almost any Cave Story theory.

What keeps the island up without the core? Magic. How does the island not fall if you take 3 hours to beat the Sanctuary? Magic.

See what I mean. To be fair though, it sometimes is the only answer that makes sense, like in this case.

(Sorry if Google translate messes this up)

En español: Sí, pero eso es (Magic), la respuesta fácil a casi cualquier teoría Cave Story.

Lo que mantiene a la isla sin la base? Magic. ¿Cómo no la isla bajar si toma 3 horas para vencer al Santuario? Magic.

Lo que quiero decir. Para ser justos, sin embargo, a veces es la única respuesta que tiene sentido, como en este caso.

Sep 4, 2011 at 5:09 PM
Hyperbolic
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
Hola, yo hablo un poco de Español. Esta communidad habla Inglés. No creo que muchas personas te entienden en Español. Bienvenido al foro. Aqui están muchos nativos, tu puedes aprender Inglés fácilmente. Eso es lo mejor hablar mucho en una idioma extraña para aprender una idioma.

Hi, I speak a little Spanish. This community speaks English. I don't think many understand you in Spanish. Welcome to the forums. Here are many natives, you can easily learn English. It's the best to speak much in a foreign language in order to learn it.

I'm Hungarian, so if you find any mistakes in my Spanish or English response feel free to correct me:)

Sep 4, 2011 at 9:08 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Shimmyzmizz said:
Yes, but that's (Magic) the easy answer to almost any Cave Story theory.

What keeps the island up without the core? Magic. How does the island not fall if you take 3 hours to beat the Sanctuary? Magic.

See what I mean. To be fair though, it sometimes is the only answer that makes sense, like in this case.

(Sorry if Google translate messes this up)

En español: Sí, pero eso es (Magic), la respuesta fácil a casi cualquier teoría Cave Story.

Lo que mantiene a la isla sin la base? Magic. ¿Cómo no la isla bajar si toma 3 horas para vencer al Santuario? Magic.

Lo que quiero decir. Para ser justos, sin embargo, a veces es la única respuesta que tiene sentido, como en este caso.

es completamente cierto , porque un pseudo conejo/humanoide me estan hablando ?: magia XD

Sep 4, 2011 at 9:11 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
I can't read half this thread
And I don't really want to have to open google translate

:)

Sep 4, 2011 at 10:32 PM
Only Love, Maximum Love, Forever
Noxid said:
I can't read half this thread
And I don't really want to have to open google translate

:)
Please guys, it's in the rules to keep it English. At least give us some translations or something.

Sep 4, 2011 at 10:57 PM
The only reason it's so prevalent is because it happens to be easier to communicate with him in spanish than in english.
._.

Also writing it in both = tedium, but it is in the rules I guess.

Sep 6, 2011 at 3:34 PM
Hyperbolic
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
According to my mind a welcoming word is ok in any foreign language, but other discussion should continue in English as the rules say. PMs, visitor messages should be ok in any language. It is all about goodwill. For example the official language of Alien Arena IRC was English, but the tolerance was on so high level than it freely changed to German, Polish, Swedish, Serbian, Hungarian for a couple of lines, and everyone was acted very politely. That is, keep it English, but do not panic or make a scene if somebody accidentally says something in another language. I think our forum is correct and tolerant in this respect.

Oct 29, 2011 at 11:18 PM
Band
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
he is talking about in the wiiware version modes :
easy=normal quote with red swapped out with yellow (super robot too)
normal=normal
hard=you actually look human with dark skin which explains why there are no life capsules in this mode

(sorry for the bump but this seems necessary to include this and to stop the posting here)

Oct 30, 2011 at 6:28 AM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
Lace said:
yeah

Also we don't have those modes on PC.

Maybe in the different modes god just hates him more and more?

Or do we?

p136556-0-transparenttrollface2.png

Nov 9, 2020 at 5:49 PM
Novice Member
"Officially Worth 1 Rupee"
En español:

No tiene mucho sentido responder a este hilo tan viejo, pero igual responderé.

Como yo siempre lo e entendido, Quote, a diferencia de los otros robots, esta diseñado para parecer lo más cercano a un ser humano, y ya que la apariencia de Quote cambia según la dificultad que uno seleccione, se podría decir que hay una relaciona entre su apariencia y su habilidad en combate, si tomamos en cuenta esto, probablemente seria que, entre más humano parezca Quote, tiene menos capacidades de combate, por eso en el modo fácil todo el daño que recibe esta reducido, y en el modo difícil cualquier daño que recibes casi siempre te mata.

In English:

It doesn't make much sense to reply to this very old thread, but I'll still reply.

As I have always understood, Quote, unlike the other robots, is designed to appear the closest thing to a human being, and since the appearance of Quote changes according to the difficulty that one selects, it could be said that there is a relationship Between his appearance and his combat ability, if we take this into account, it would probably be that the more human Quote seems, the less combat capabilities he has, so in easy mode all the damage he receives is reduced, and in hard mode almost any damage you take kills you.