The CSTSF 2015 Modding Competition

Jan 27, 2015 at 4:38 PM
The TideWalker
Modding Community Discord Founder
"That dog!"
GIRakaCHEEZER said:
This right here is actually the main problem itself, and why "Quoting for truth" posts are against the rules.

Try to include some content in your post. Things like simply quoting a post to show you agree with what it says or posting nothing but an image with no text are not appreciated.
It's been to long since I've seen the rules, I've just been spit-balling of "Don't be an ass" for so long I completely forgot

If you agree with someone's post, that's fine. But at the very least type up a sentence or 2 about why you agree with it or something, since otherwise your post has absolutely no new content.
That's arguably the entire "art" of that type of post but if the rules say otherwise....

I give leave that my points were not taken as intended, and must apologize for my wrongly placed attempt at Vindicating myself. I offer my greatest amends toward the entire board and especially to the moderators for my imprudent, premature actions.

Jan 27, 2015 at 5:39 PM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
BLink said:
It's been to long since I've seen the rules, I've just been spit-balling of "Don't be an ass" for so long I completely forgot

That's arguably the entire "art" of that type of post but if the rules say otherwise....

I give leave that my points were not taken as intended, and must apologize for my wrongly placed attempt at Vindicating myself. I offer my greatest amends toward the entire board and especially to the moderators for my imprudent, premature actions.
The logic behind the rule is that if QFT posts were allowed, a thread could very quickly be filled up with these kinds of posts by many users agreeing on a single point in one post, which would lead to dozens of contentless posts, and would become spammy, even. (I believe this may have happened in the past, to some degree)

But yes, please keep these discussion of warnings and/or rules between you and the moderators, rather than on a thread such as this where it is offtopic discussion.