Post your PxTone creations!

Nov 14, 2011 at 4:11 PM
graters gonna grate
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
http://www.mediafire.com/?y73x7m4cmf2dhmo

Something I started working on for the previous pxtone competition, but didn't come close to finishing in time, so I finished it for my midterm composition project for school.

Sorry I can't listen to yours right now, Jackalope, I'm on a mac...

Nov 14, 2011 at 9:59 PM
Pxtone Discord Admin
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
OHMYGODTHAT'STHEMOSTAWESOMETHINGI'VEHEARDINMYENTIRELIFE!!!

You're so awesome at pxtone. You are truly an inspiration to me.

Nov 15, 2011 at 12:54 AM
graters gonna grate
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
Thanks, though I think you'd be even more impressed by the top 3 winners of the contest (I doubt I would have won had I made the deadline). Notice that I did, however, win the contest before that :critter:

http://pxtone.haru.gs/mp3.html

Dec 11, 2011 at 6:07 PM
Pxtone Discord Admin
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Dec 19, 2011 at 11:02 PM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
@jax: The vibrato was good, and I liked the echoy arpeggios, but maybe instead of making the echo manually you should use the echo effect?

Anyways here's something I made recently:
https://8bc.org/music/GIRakaCHEEZER/Hometown/

May 23, 2012 at 1:36 AM
Only Love, Maximum Love, Forever
Mad bump here, but I remixed one of my orgs a while ago and forgot to post it D:
Bitter Regret.ptcop

May 25, 2012 at 8:03 PM
CARLSOOOOOON AAAAND PEEEEETERSSSSSS!
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
I want to download pxtone, but when I click on the download link it takes me to a japanese site. I'd like to know what I can do 'cause since I'm one that can't read japanese, this is a headache.

May 25, 2012 at 9:28 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
You clicked Pixtone

thats the wrong thing

May 26, 2012 at 2:13 AM
if your talking about SeaTone, I already have that downloaded, sorry.

May 27, 2012 at 10:25 AM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator

Whoopwhoop.

Jun 16, 2012 at 5:04 AM
Helloes.

I thought about just putting my PxTone tunes in the Post Your Orgs thread, but decided that it would be better to just put them in a new thread just in case others wanted to post their PT creations.

For those who don't know what PxTone is, shame on them and look here.

For those who want the latest version of PxTone, look no further than here.
Notice 'for english.txt' when you unzip.

That said, I've compiled many of my almost-complete songs into this zip. Most of them are finished but not complete, notice that there's only one song in the 'finished' folder. Dinkings are basically ideas I had but never got worked on much, but may be in the future. Unfinished are works that may be as long as I wanted them to be, but aren't complete in content. All songs with the 'Flopninja - ' prefix were intended to be put into a game I am planning on developing. Also notice that many if not most of all of these are remixes of videogame music. OCRemix got me started on that. At ay rate, enjoy, all of these are PTCOPs, so if you wish you can edit them and post them back up here.

Here is he link:

.:|Link|:.

And for those wishing for more instruments to mess with, I've compiled all my homemade samples and PtVoices into the zip here. Feel free to post crits on the instruments.

- keantoken

Can you please direct me to the link; the site is in Japanese

Jul 13, 2012 at 4:55 AM
Excuse me. Does anyone here know how to increase the speed of a song I'm working on 'cause I'm wanting to create a remix of a song from Earthworm Jim called "Use Your Head".

Jul 14, 2012 at 1:58 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
project->beat/tempo

Jul 15, 2012 at 2:20 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
Jul 19, 2012 at 6:36 AM
Okay, so I'm finished with my first pxtone song(cue fanfare). Okay so this song is a remix of the song from Earthworm Jim called "Use Your Head". For extra feedback-ness, I'll provide a link to the original version as well as my remix. So yeah, heres the links:

Use Your Head original--->http://www.youtube.c...h?v=EeFZCJ5JMsI

Use Your Head remix--->http://www.mediafire...vd8iufxf6v9sdt9

Note: best listened with headphones 'cause you otherwise may not be able to hear the base.

Aug 22, 2012 at 1:02 AM
Ohkay, here's my pxtone creation. I really love the sample used in the Stop Me EP, so I shamelessly took it and used it in my own song.

[Culture] Stop Me (DnB Remix).ptcop

so yeah, tell me what you think. I need it to be good for my senior project, so tell me where it's bad.

Also why isn't this a sticky, the ORG creations thread is so this one should be too.

Aug 22, 2012 at 7:02 AM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
Ohkay, here's my pxtone creation. I really love the sample used in the Stop Me EP, so I shamelessly took it and used it in my own song.

[Culture] Stop Me (DnB Remix).ptcop

so yeah, tell me what you think. I need it to be good for my senior project, so tell me where it's bad.

Also why isn't this a sticky, the ORG creations thread is so this one should be too.
I felt it was a bit too repetitive overall, especially the drums. And the bassline could really use some variation as well. It's not bad overall, but it's like only interesting for the first 40 bars? And the "Stop Me" sample gets really old in it as well because you're just using it clean over and over and over.

Aug 22, 2012 at 10:33 AM
Well yeah, it's like, DnB.
But thanks :D

Nov 10, 2012 at 1:07 AM
Pxtone Discord Admin
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Haven't posted here in a while.
Just thought I'd point these samples out: http://www.adventurekid.se/akrt/waveforms/akwf-nes-8-bit-free/
Really useful for making 8-bit stuff and perfect for Pxtone if you use the loop option.

Nov 22, 2012 at 10:40 PM
A few doodles I've been working on more seriously:

City Lights was an old org I made a while back. I migrated it to PxTone because I thought it deserved something more than the muddy Org rendition it had.

This electro just came out of some bassline tweaking I was working on outside of a song, working on an intro but nothing has sprung forth as of yet.

This is a song in 7/8+4/4, because I was getting tired of uniform meter. Due to Pxtone's limitations in terms of time signature, it's technically a really fast 15/4, hence the filename. I was experimenting in layered basslines to create something more raw; I think I succeeded, but it definitely won't appeal to some (or most). It's also a little too loud, sorry about that.

In another unnamed track, I bit-crushed a Renard song's intro down to 8 kbps and chopped it to make mids, melody, and harmony. It needs some color.

I have a couple friends who are starting a hip-hop group, and they asked for the most unusual beat I could make. This is what they got. The title is the reaction of the other beat producer when he listened to it.