• Sorry guys, I fucked up in the stupidest way possible. Any avatars, attachments or media uploaded in the past month may be broken. The bulk of those are attachments.

Affected posts are by Brite / Dr. Minty Fresh / HeCooksPattiesAndSellsThe / Catalystl / ilikebreadtoomuch / Draco / minecraftstorymodefan / Extra Life / darkruler9229

Affected posts are in threads Quick Modding/Hacking Answers Thread / CS ~ Encore / game opens in 1080, occupies only the top left corner / Friday Night Funkin' / Bluebot Requisition - DEMO / Show us your desktop / Cave Story Season 2 / gacha cave story pics / Cave Story with XBRZ filter / Project Ampersand

-Andwhy
  • Hi DT here, I've noticed the last software has made it possible again for users to change their own usernames, but now with a new functionality allowing staff to approve or reject the change as it goes through. This has the potential to save a bit of hassle for everybody; however, in order for it to be worth leaving on it will need to not be abused. I request that all users continue to fulfill the general expectation of only requesting a new handle very occasionally, e.g. to fit in line with what they now use in most other places. The next while-ish will be treated as a trial period to gauge whether or not to keep it this way or change it back again (again).

OMG! Japanese mods! (Or possibly a DU thread) (UPDATED 2/19/9000)

May 24, 2018 at 3:56 PM
Part-Time Perfectionist
CS Beta Content Discord Admin
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
2012? That's pretty recent, really.
I had a copy of CS2, but I lost it when that XP laptop I had ... got broken.
Does anyone still have it? I forget where I got it from.

May 24, 2018 at 4:32 PM
lol
Modding Community Discord Moderator
"All your forum are belong to us!"
2012? That's pretty recent, really.
I had a copy of CS2, but I lost it when that XP laptop I had ... got broken.
Does anyone still have it? I forget where I got it from.
I can send it to you later over dms, I got a copy of the game.

May 24, 2018 at 4:48 PM
Part-Time Perfectionist
I can send it to you later over dms, I got a copy of the game.
If you have the original LZH/ZIP, please send that. Otherwise, I'll take what I can get.
Cheers.

May 25, 2018 at 12:10 AM
lol
Modding Community Discord Moderator
"All your forum are belong to us!"
May 25, 2018 at 8:35 AM
Part-Time Perfectionist
Damn I was going to upload it soon, well that's that.
I will say though, the goddamn train boss battles are a lot of fun, and fighting the giant helicopter thing is awesome.
Oh God, I remember that video. That's how I found the mod.
Actually, it turns out I do have all the Cave Story mods from my XP machine, sorry about that! I'll make up ... uhh... here's a screenshot from 2016/01/19 07:06:
hyg7iGn.png

This is from Curly's adventure. I hardly remember it, myself.
But, in the background you can see me fiddling with assembly trough the 32-bit debugger 32-bit versions of windows have/had.
Ah, such a shame they discarded that...